Fathering Autism #125 Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

They can’t be shutting it down the whole time they are gone. Apparently, they have a huge speed dating event coming up, at the end of the month…
I could definitely see them limiting the hours and only being opened on the weekend but I can also see $$ walking right out the door too..

Reactions: 22
Just in a recent VLOG Asshat was bragging about being a selfie world owner..dreaming that Abbie will be bragging about it to her friends ..or some such... as if she is even aware of it. I cant figure it out.. looks pretty dead by looking at their instagram..and you would think people would be posting pics and tagging them.

It could be a way to funnel money for Pigs MLM so she can avoid taxes... maybe it was meant to lose money?? I dont see how it is making enough even to pay the rent at this point.

Reactions: 26
She makes Britney Spears look like a Rhodes Scholar.

Reactions: 25
Or make CillaMe into Boss Hog!!!! LOL!

Reactions: 12
They are big on using other's creative property/branding. "Are You the One" is a popular MTV show.
And P, who sells that shitty cream and always says "Its Botox in a bottle. Botox without the needles." (and humpers stupid enough to believe it)
The Disney Princesses at SW.
Putting the Dunkin logo on everything they own.
Pretending to be "partnered" with Bounty, and Fanatics, Kay Jewelers, etc.
Im sure theres more Ive forgotten, but I hope someday one of these brands/products/copyright owners calls them out all over their platforms!

Are you able to repost, I don't remember it

Notice the strategically placed cushion that girl has ruined that couch
Who lives like this? It is disgusting!

Abbie doesn't know how to brush her teeth or go take a dump on her own so I can't see how she was getting ready for bed on her own, God help this poor child with these two imbeciles!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
"Do you feel that breeze? That's the shadow ban door closing and hitting you on the ass on your way out"~ Asshat Maass

Good thing you edited that Anna.

Sshh. She bruised it by being a typical teenager and laying on her phone the wrong way.

She smells tuna.

Reactions: 15
Notice the strategically placed cushion that girl has ruined that couch
Where did that cushion come from, it's way too big to belong on that couch. Plus if she messed herself on it, it would go all the way down into the foam padding, so then why are they only taking off the cover to be washed? I agree, that house must smell like a diaper pail.

Reactions: 21
They probably plan to just replace the sofa when it gets really bad. Their definition of really bad must be toxic waste.

Reactions: 16
The timer is only for show on video. Off camera they will just yell at her until she finally does what they want her to do. A lot of the things they do on video they will never follow up with off camera. They need to have a routine and take care of her basic needs all the time not just when they are on camera filming it.

Reactions: 14
Done with the fur baby pics? Say it ain’t so. We have a lot of cats. We had a lot before and now we have mom’s, too, so now it’s really a lot. And three dogs. These two are Pugsly and Wednesday.
Can we never be done with the fur babies? They can calm us all down when the Maassives do stupid shit with their animals? I’m still seething over Squirt and their lack of concern. CillaMe was more upset about feeder fish than the poor turtle.

Catgate was in one of the first threads. I joined in February 2020 so it was after that. I posted this one, I think. Her name is Dog because I am so creative.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I actually felt sorry for Summer receiving that nasty Slimelife candle which Pig probably got for free and that nasty photoframe which she should have had months ago. They are SO mean as they think nothing on spending 1000s of dollars on themselves. Despicable!

Reactions: 27
My mom and I always danced in the aisles too. That's why they play the radio in the store right?

Hey, maybe that's why Priscilla goes grocery shopping so often...she thinks it's a Zumba class.
Attention Publix Shoppers:
Scurry over to aisle 7, where we will now be following along to “The Truffle Shuffle”.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.