Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am seriously thinking about not coming here anymore 😥 I love reading here but constantly knowing what these 2 pieces of tit are doing & saying, seeing Abbie regress as every person she likes is taken away from her & a special place in hell for the pig who hates her own daughter ... its doing bad things to my mental health.
I can't help Abbie, I haven't watched their videos for quite a long time because of my reaction to the bleeping scum & as much as being here is a pleasure, with some lovely people & the ignore button if needed ... well, I'm sure the regulars understand.
I will try a break. Not expecting you all to care 😊 but just wanted to explain my problem 💖
Hey.. trust me! I think we ALL completely understand. My own fiancée says that when I watch these ugly.. ugly people.. I get super stressed..

The reason I come spitting so much vitriol at them is because I take breaks for weeks some times, then I come back, catch up, and it all happens again..

This is a very, very depressing case of a certain kind of neglect . Because at the surface, it appears Abbie is that whole families world. And it is… in a bad way. In a spoiled, yet mentally neglected, money maker, yet without permission , over fed, under nourished way..

and its most depressing to see Abbie succeed.. because we know it won’t be supported.

it’s a very… angering.. depressing case.

These are two of the WORST people I have ever seen. So it’s cathartic to come on here.
But taking a break is soooo important.
Even if you can’t come back, its 110% understandable.

my fiancée wants me to stop watching them all together because of how messed up it is

I come here in hopes Asa is reading this
(Cilla can’t handle it)
I just want him to experience that tiny glimpse of reality .. I hope it keeps him up at night sometimes what we say on her. I hope it takes cilla down a peg when she glances on Asa’s phone.
That, and being around people who feel as strongly as me, is why I keep coming back… but you absolutely need time off..

Enjoy yourself!

Oh come on. Isaiah is not IDD and does not have HIV. He may be struggling with anxiety or possibly ADHD but not what you just stated.
I was being sarcastic
Sorry

About 4:25 mark. Is this what homeschool at home will be? From 2017. And here’s my shoutout to Crazy Nanny…you are great!

Ah yes.. let’s drug up the child for sleep then doing something overstimulating and force her to stay away… then wonder why she has sleep issues…
Been doing this a long time now

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Okay I'm just going to put this out there, everyone says that Abbie is playing the drums when she raises both her arms like that. Why the drums, from day one it has always looked to me that she was mimicking a monkey or an ape🦍 Also with all that slapping on her thigh, she's got to have constant bruises.

I swear, I think that about 75% of their humpers are special needs. Seriously, they don't comprehend what is said in the vlogs, nor the comments. They mostly live in their little bubble, these fat asses have led them to believe they are watching The All-American family. In their little minds they think that the Maass Squad are just a phone call, or a short drive away. We all know that they have showed up at their house, and mailed them things. I'm surprised one of them hasn't just walked in the front door while Ass was filming😄 but you just know that he wouldn't vlog about that, he wants us all to believe that their followers are good people, and not like the psychos that we see. Wouldn't it be awesome if Ass nailed some of the female stalkers when Big Pig was out of the house😂😂😂 oh and at like 11:37, after she does the high five with her brother, it actually sounds like she is saying Isaiah😲

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
not my best work.. but hey.. look at the material I’m working with.. haha
View attachment 1302016

Eggplant!?
Why would this Florida Queen of Hot Dog Eating ever eat anything like an Eggplant!?
View attachment 1302032
Ok put the kool aid down that's enough for you.
View attachment 1301906

Yeah that's it.

View attachment 1301911

They just don't get it.
View attachment 1301912
Well the eggplant emoji is a symbol for the D. But Pig 🐽 prob couldn’t find Ass’ D

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pig's live tonight said Abbie is sick and they're sitting on the patio and their neighbors have a very loud party next door. Sounds like Abbie has been throwing up all day. Poor kid. Of course Pig is selling her crap and in a very brief conversation with Asa's Dad, who is sitting out of camera range, she mentions he was involved in a direct marketing company before and he said he hated it...LOL. I wonder if Bruce realizes her customers are the humpers. She's $8k away from their goal which I guess ends on Monday. I hope they don't make it but I wouldn't doubt if it comes down to a few thousand bucks, Pig will make up the difference because she said if they reach their goal, her team will be able to walk the stage at the Palooza. Ain't no way that fat witch is going to go all the way to Colorado and not be able to strut across the stage. If they do walk the stage, I would imagine they'll need extra reinforcement so the stage doesn't collapse.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Pig's live tonight said Abbie is sick and they're sitting on the patio and their neighbors have a very loud party next door. Sounds like Abbie has been throwing up all day. Poor kid. Of course Pig is selling her crap and in a very brief conversation with Asa's Dad, who is sitting out of camera range, she mentions he was involved in a direct marketing company before and he said he hated it...LOL. I wonder if Bruce realizes her customers are the humpers. She's $8k away from their goal which I guess ends on Monday. I hope they don't make it but I wouldn't doubt if it comes down to a few thousand bucks, Pig will make up the difference because she said if they reach their goal, her team will be able to walk the stage at the Palooza. Ain't no way that fat witch is going to go all the way to Colorado and not be able to strut across the stage. If they do walk the stage, I would imagine they'll need extra reinforcement so the stage doesn't collapse.
Thank you for watching, so that we don't have to. I appreciate recaps of the Lives. I hope that Abbie feels better soon, but if she doesn't, I want her to feel free to spew sick far and wide at Mold Manor. How many days are we into her "Graduation"? I think the month of June will be fun to watch 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can see it now..
Over excited Abbie is outside
Eats a ton of wood chips
Now shes throwing up

Wildly changing someone’s meds.. can do that too

and yes, the average humper is low intelligence, has a boring life, and have a weird vicarious enjoyment when watching..
I bet most of them would rather watch Abbie have A meltdown than succeed.. but they would NEVER admit it

Well the eggplant emoji is a symbol for the D. But Pig 🐽 prob couldn’t find Ass’ D
I don’t think ASA can find his own D..
Well I don’t know. He seems to have a “type” when hiring best friends for Abbie..

am I the only one that thinks that?
All thin , YOUNG, gorgeous brunettes??

i find it hilarious that Cilla has blonde hair..

I’ve never seen the woman he cheated with..
But I wouldn’t be surprised if she is brunette

Reactions: 17
duck ya'll, after two whole years my boy tested positive for Covid tonight. I tested him tonight after I noticed he was sounding super congested and his fever spiked from 99 to 101 in like an hour. It was the first test we have ever done, and that tit came up with two red lines in no time. It explains why he was super sleepy on Friday, and just not looking like he felt well all day today. ugh.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Hoooly crap… looks like Asa might have had a bit to drink tonight.. calling people witches on their pages? Not so calm and collected when confronted with truth are we?

1. Thing I love the most about Tattle.Life..
We get to bring a bit of ugly reality to their faces
Hi Asa!
And there is NOTHING they can say !
And it does give me satisfaction..

hey Asa, exactly how many Risperdones and Seraquels did you have to give her tonight so you could get drunk and cuss out people online? who bring up the fact you forced the tour guides on the boat to allow Abbie in the water? So she could drink so much salt water she tit ON THE BOAT.
Ruining several other peoples vacation?
(Like to note it’s not Abbie’s fault.. it’s your fault)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
duck ya'll, after two whole years my boy tested positive for Covid tonight. I tested him tonight after I noticed he was sounding super congested and his fever spiked from 99 to 101 in like an hour. It was the first test we have ever done, and that tit came up with two red lines in no time. It explains why he was super sleepy on Friday, and just not looking like he felt well all day today. ugh.
Oh no! Sending healing light your way.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh come on. Isaiah is not IDD and does not have HIV. He may be struggling with anxiety or possibly ADHD but not what you just stated.
Exactly.
It might sound more exciting or interesting to go with IDD or HIV but it's a hell of a lot more likely that he's dealing with high anxiety with a side of ADHD. Perhaps restricted/disordered eating as a result of the anxiety.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow.. are there really people out there like this? When she is 25/30 will she act like an adult...since she is delayed?? OMG.... no wonder its so easy for Asshat to fool these people into believing basically any narrative. Wonder what percentage of their viewers are like this?

I wonder what the HUMPERS think Abbie's mental age is?? 15?? delayed 2 years??.... the reality she is about 18 months.
Once you see you can’t unsee. Asa has tapped into a special needs community, and that’s their following. He’s well aware and doesn’t care. Look at the comments on YouTube, or Facebook. He’s taking advantage of people who don’t know any better, basically the story of his life!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.