Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His driving and blogging is so freaking dangerous! Why can’t that ugly useless fat pig of a carrier womb hold the damn camera? He even moves it around to get Pigs face and Abbies face. Oh I know- she is too big to move around on the seat to film. Not to mention the ham shanks for arms must be heavy to hold up a camera as well. How about he shows CPS that?
Sorry- angry tonight. He is such a useless turd.

Abbie laughing manically reminds me of an overtired toddler who finds the least little thing funny until something doesn’t go their way, then the tantrum begins.
My Mom and I would call it “falling into a tee hees nest” I don’t think she is happy about life. That is way to manic.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ok put the kool aid down that's enough for you.
View attachment 1301906

Yeah that's it.

View attachment 1301911

They just don't get it.
View attachment 1301912
Wow.. are there really people out there like this? When she is 25/30 will she act like an adult...since she is delayed?? OMG.... no wonder its so easy for Asshat to fool these people into believing basically any narrative. Wonder what percentage of their viewers are like this?

I wonder what the HUMPERS think Abbie's mental age is?? 15?? delayed 2 years??.... the reality she is about 18 months.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Abbie laughing manically reminds me of an overtired toddler who finds the least little thing funny until something doesn’t go their way, then the tantrum begins.
I in no way am saying that Abbie and I are the same, but there are times that I randomly get that manic/euphoric crazy feeling and when that happens I can pretty much guarantee a spectacularly terrible crash in the opposite direction when it finally lapses...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I watched "The last day of school" vlog and at the end she is laughing like Ive never seen her laugh before. I don't think shes happy, I think it's something else. It reminded me of the movie "The Joker" where he has a mental issue and has to carry around a card that says he laughs but it's a disorder so people don't get offended. IDK maybe I'm reading into it too much but I kind of feel it's from anxiety......idk it was hard to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It almost seems like her own parents are making fun of her... unless they are actually so deluded they believe this. Her disability is so extreme...and they don't seem to acknowledge that and try to get her to live the best possible life for where she is.
Her own parents making fun of her? No way!

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I watched "The last day of school" vlog and at the end she is laughing like Ive never seen her laugh before. I don't think shes happy, I think it's something else. It reminded me of the movie "The Joker" where he has a mental issue and has to carry around a card that says he laughs but it's a disorder so people don't get offended. IDK maybe I'm reading into it too much but I kind of feel it's from anxiety......idk it was hard to watch.
Whatever it is, I hope she does it non stop all summer and drives them nuts. They wanted her home!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow.. are there really people out there like this? When she is 25/30 will she act like an adult...since she is delayed?? OMG.... no wonder its so easy for Asshat to fool these people into believing basically any narrative. Wonder what percentage of their viewers are like this?

I wonder what the HUMPERS think Abbie's mental age is?? 15?? delayed 2 years??.... the reality she is about 18 months.
Yes, that question takes the cake in all the comments I’ve seen in four years. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In the “what are you saying” vlog, we get to see fully unedited for the first time that she gets like that when she is misunderstood.. and i seriously think, dispite how they go on about “her language THEY understand “ they either A- have no clue and most likely B- don’t care..

how many times have we seen this…
“Abbie , want a car ride”
She CLEARLY says no
“Car ride”?
No!
“Car ride?”
NO
“I think that’s a yes, ok let’s go for a car ride”
Abbie throws her device in anger than runs around screaming, laughing and crying

omg why would they do that?
To “better understand Abbie”..
but instead of doing this privately, they recorded it..
But hey.. Abbie will never know about it, so it’s ok!!!!!!! In fact, Abbie gives valid permission for all the stuff they do! So it’s ok!!!! If you see something wrong, YOURE the problem, not them!!!!😑😑

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Good Lord!
All that noise Abbie was making!
I suspect it's from her medicine as several of you have stated.
She really showed her feral side and Assa was there to laugh at her and film it for all to see.
Father of the year that guy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
LMFAO!!!!

Asa- You ok?
Cilla- I’m ok.
62984268-9FCA-488F-AF0C-050BA0EF9FE5.png

The show—
Cilla has been crying because she is so proud of her future World Leader having her last day of school because she graduated! She also had a blast celebrating her birthday… see! She’s crying she’s so proud

Reality—
Cilla has been crying at the thought of having to take care of her 2 year old in a fat 17 year olds body. She suddenly realizes why it was so important to teach her correctly and be a good mother. She knows what’s in store soon and it’s not good. Also, she’s been trying (unsuccessfully) to hide the contempt of getting older.. this is NOT the face of “happy cry”

Whatever it is, I hope she does it non stop all summer and drives them nuts. They wanted her home!
Don’t be surprised when she spends the whole next year in a drugged up fog.
They f-ed up big time going on about how her spider stim ONLY occurs after she’s been drugged and tired… so how come she was doing it at 2pm during ALL THE THINGS recently?

They know not enough people will pick up on that… but now that I’m mentioning it here, I bet Asa will be sure to edit that tit out

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I in no way am saying that Abbie and I are the same, but there are times that I randomly get that manic/euphoric crazy feeling and when that happens I can pretty much guarantee a spectacularly terrible crash in the opposite direction when it finally lapses...

My son does that too. He gets manic and wild. Throwing things, hitting, jumping, and just laughing. For hours. This can go on day after day. Not sure what sparks it, but he gets a look in his eyes that is telling you it's coming. Thank goodness we have not seen that side of him for a while as it is just as awful as the rages.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Well Isiah said she drank his coke. So all that caffeine on top of whatever meds they gave her or withheld from her wouldn't help her either.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Booooo

Jesus.. all these people who don’t understand that when Abbie is like that, SHE IS NOT HAVING FUN!
She DOES NOT UNDERSTAND that she is not going back to school. THATS NOT WHY SHES ACTING LIKE THIS..

You ARE NOT laughing WITH Abbie.
You ARE laughing at a severally mentally handicapped person.

come on…
“Be a good human”….😑
37D04EFA-C54B-4757-BEBA-F7ED01BB351B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.