Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pig's live tonight said Abbie is sick and they're sitting on the patio and their neighbors have a very loud party next door. Sounds like Abbie has been throwing up all day. Poor kid. Of course Pig is selling her crap and in a very brief conversation with Asa's Dad, who is sitting out of camera range, she mentions he was involved in a direct marketing company before and he said he hated it...LOL. I wonder if Bruce realizes her customers are the humpers. She's $8k away from their goal which I guess ends on Monday. I hope they don't make it but I wouldn't doubt if it comes down to a few thousand bucks, Pig will make up the difference because she said if they reach their goal, her team will be able to walk the stage at the Palooza. Ain't no way that fat witch is going to go all the way to Colorado and not be able to strut across the stage. If they do walk the stage, I would imagine they'll need extra reinforcement so the stage doesn't collapse.
She will 1000000% pay for the rest. Basic MLM move. Then act like others purchased.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Isaiah might have issues such as anxiety and a possible ED, but he’s also a self righteous wee prick like his father.
iView attachment 1302120
View attachment 1302120
FFS - “Alot of work goes into creating content.” They might as well be a food channel since they eat out 3 and 4 times per day.

Isaiah is going to have the same issues as his Dad when holding down a job for very long. He’s developed a entitlement attitude thanks to his parents. He is thin skinned like ASSa and any assessment he perceives as negative will bring out his crappy attitude. He’s going to enter the real world working for people who may not give a tit he has an autistic sister or his parents bleeping YouTube channel. But because his parents have shown him they’re never wrong or they know all, he will not be able to work well with others. People don’t put up with that BS in the workforce. I’d love to know who got him his internship and where it is. He said he had to get up at 8:00am to get to his job and made it sound difficult. This summer Mommy is going to be clear across the country in a different time zone so she’ll have to get up at 6:00am to call her boy to make sure he’s up for his job. I guarantee he’s going to have issues getting to his job on time at some point this summer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Once again, P buys Abbie a pioneer dress, and puts it on her without even ironing out the wrinkles. HUGE pet peeve of mine.
And the ceremony starts off showing P sitting in a chair, while Abbie is fussing somewhere off camera.
Isnt it funny the school gave her an award for "Most Improved Transitions", yet the Massives cant get her out of a car?
Isaiah has a good student insurance discount, yet Asa tossed in that they only check the GPA once. Good thing. We know he's been riding the C train.
She doesn’t bathe her daughter…do her daughter’s hair…lay down with her daughter at night to go to sleep…dress her daughter for the day…do laundry…cook…clean…run the vacuum…she wouldn’t go anywhere near an iron, especially to press something off for Abbie, unless, of course, she could make $$$ doing it!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
FFS - “Alot of work goes into creating content.” They might as well be a food channel since they eat out 3 and 4 times per day.

Isaiah is going to have the same issues as his Dad when holding down a job for very long. He’s developed a entitlement attitude thanks to his parents. He is thin skinned like ASSa and any assessment he perceives as negative will bring out his crappy attitude. He’s going to enter the real world working for people who may not give a tit he has an autistic sister or his parents bleeping YouTube channel. But because his parents have shown him they’re never wrong or they know all, he will not be able to work well with others. People don’t put up with that BS in the workforce. I’d love to know who got him his internship and where it is. He said he had to get up at 8:00am to get to his job and made it sound difficult. This summer Mommy is going to be clear across the country in a different time zone so she’ll have to get up at 6:00am to call her boy to make sure he’s up for his job. I guarantee he’s going to have issues getting to his job on time at some point this summer.
I wonder if she will pump some breastmilk for him and leave it in the fridge as she's going to be on the honking tour. He'll need it for the early mornings. He'll have to change his own pull-up too.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
About 4:25 mark. Is this what homeschool at home will be? From 2017. And here’s my shoutout to Crazy Nanny…you are great!

I just watched the Crazy Nanny video and this one popped up as a recommended one. Perfect Gif material at the 6:54 mark as Pigcilla eats an oreo cookie. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Besides cook once a week, shop, decorate her dining room, scroll on her phone and cheer on sports teams...what exactly does Priscilla do??

I've never seen her "mother" Abbie. Looks like it's Asa's responsibility to raise Abbie, it's his penance and Priscilla makes sure Asa knows it.

It's crystal clear Priscilla has no maternal bond with Abbie. The natural mother- daughter dynamic is non existent. She doesn't actually do much as a wife either....she treats Asa like the hired help. I mean he's an idiot for sure but it's so odd to see her not bath Abbie, or do her hair, her nails, take her to the bathroom ...I think I've seen her do a spa day for Annie once completely for content of course.
The resentment she has for Abbie, Asa, the cheating, the other daughter....is becoming more and more apparent as she gets this false sense of superiority doing her mlm scam.

She's even on cam less and less... of course if its about HER...then she's there in all her glory. There's seriously something wrong with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just can't deal with their nonsense. Dickdo has no clue what Abbie wants. He just throws shite at the wall and sees what sticks to support his narrative.

She wants you and heifer to quit making her do these goofy things for the camera. The girl looks out of it 75% of the time and the 25% she is combative which explains the numerous jump cuts.

Reactions: 16
My first car was a 1976 baby blue cutlass supreme 4 door. I fit 11 sorority sisters in it one time! 😂
My first car was a used 1974 gold metallic Ford Galaxie 500 four door. It fit most of my high school yearbook staff. And to stay on topic, I bet it would have fit AssA, Big P, Candy, and WL Wayne in the back seat. What a beast but a great car to load up with friends and family!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
to make her smile…wtf! How would she like someone doing that to her? Too many people grab Abbie, hold her in place and force hugs onto her, one of the worst culprits being her so called mother. I can understand them wanting some pictures, but they take it to a whole new level and treat Abbie like a prop.

• Haha
  • Sick
I wonder if she will pump some breastmilk for him and leave it in the fridge as she's going to be on the honking tour. He'll need it for the early mornings. He'll have to change his own pull-up too.
I think bacon grease comes out not milk ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm reading so many comments praising Asa and P. Abbie was going to school learning life skills. However, they say that she was having such a difficult time at home or at school with tasks that could be done in one place but not the other. This is 100% their fault. These are the basic of basic skills that are learned. This is so hard for Abbie due to no follow-through and consistency in the home. JSA agreed with these fools because they know what was being taught at school was being 1/2 asses at home for content and that is it. Having someone 1-1 with Abbie isn't going to do much unless these idiots do it with her every day, all the time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
duck ya'll, after two whole years my boy tested positive for Covid tonight. I tested him tonight after I noticed he was sounding super congested and his fever spiked from 99 to 101 in like an hour. It was the first test we have ever done, and that tit came up with two red lines in no time. It explains why he was super sleepy on Friday, and just not looking like he felt well all day today. ugh.
Oh duck no 😞 Im sorry... Stupid COVID.
Sending positive vibes for your boy 🧙‍♀️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
In Ham Hocks vlog last night on the patio you can hear Ass either vaping, or toking, at the 4:20 mark...420 how appropriate😄😄😂😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

He needs to seriously wake up and take a good look at Asshat.
Imagine being a grown adult who has a temper tantrum anytime someone says something that isn't agreeing with him. He imagines he's getting verbally attacked and jumped on with every comment that dares to even question him or express a different opinion. That is just beyond sad and pathetic. Thin skinned is right! The fact that he gets so over defensive says a lot more about HIM than the person he's going after for daring to say something that isn't kissing his ass. As the saying goes, Assa, they're living in your head rent free!
Isaiah must be severely brainwashed if he thinks that Asshat is any kind of success. Assa hasn't been able to hold a job for more than 3 months at the most. It wasn't the jobs that were the problem. Asshat was the common denominator in all of those situations.

Personally, I'd be embarrassed to admit that my Mommy still wakes me up every morning and I'm incapable of getting myself up and ready on my own. I think part of why Princess P does it is because she is a major helicopter mom. Both she and Assa cannot bear the idea of Isaiah failing in any way, so their answer to that is to be hyper-controlling. Just like Asshat never gives Abbie the chance to figure things out for herself, Princess P has never given Isaiah the chance to fail while getting into the habit of waking himself up for an appointed time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
And that will mean an awful lot of fake names on the whiteboard! Oops!
The bleeping whiteboard :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:. Hey Priscilla, the 90's are calling and they want their whiteboard back. Then her witch is behind the camera monitoring the negative comments and making sure she doesn't hit any buttons to shutdown her system.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's a dang shame to be 20 years old and need your mommy to call and wake you up every morning.
Talk about character and lack thereof.
He will always have that white privledge attitude in his heart. Just look at those responses from him posted above.
The WP, mommy's teats and his thin skin will not help him to become a man who can stand on his own two feet.
He will always be reliant on the Hambeasts for everything. They are seeing to that because they need him as a 3rd caregiver.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t bathe her daughter…do her daughter’s hair…lay down with her daughter at night to go to sleep…dress her daughter for the day…do laundry…cook…clean…run the vacuum…she wouldn’t go anywhere near an iron, especially to press something off for Abbie, unless, of course, she could make $$$ doing it!
As others here have said, she is still so bitter from the early years with Asa and him having another daughter (especially one that is NT) that she is making sure he pays the price. I think he has definitely felt trapped in that marriage and knows he has to stay for Abbie’s sake. Priscilla is he’s bread and butter (literally lol). I’m sure she told him early on that mothering isn’t her jam, especially with a special needs child. The second, part of this is the fact that she has always been severely overweight and physically she can’t care for Abbie’s needs so Asa had no choice but to take over. Just my opinion of course.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.