Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the graduating vlog honestly made me so mad. The pictures they took in particular. One with abbie in the golf cart like she was driving is so misleading to any new fans just finding them. Also, I swear they take pics like that just to fantasize about abbie being "normal" for a few minutes. They just can't accept her for who she is. I think its ok to sometimes think about what your child would be like without a disability but the way they showcase it to the world is sick. The pictures are so misleading. I bleeping hate them

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It is beautiful out! Hope everyone has a nice weekend. I'm at the Electronic Music Fest, but taking a break for some water. Maybe somone has posted this, but 🐷 freaking head is doing some weird Beatle Juice tit. She looks at this stuff, and she decides what she posts. This is mental illness and delusional thinking. She is not a God damn owl. Peoples heads/neck do NOT do that.

Screenshot_20220528-172748_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It is beautiful out! Hope everyone has a nice weekend. I'm at the Electronic Music Fest, but taking a break for some water. Maybe somone has posted this, but 🐷 freaking head is doing some weird Beatle Juice tit. She looks at this stuff, and she decides what she posts. This is mental illness and delusional thinking. She is not a God damn owl. Peoples heads/neck do NOT do that.

View attachment 1301657
Big P has quite a case of Robot Neck.
A8958EFB-9249-4699-BA9A-C89329C747F5.jpeg
07C4815C-E16F-4732-9AB4-34D6B28F6E99.jpeg
7AB2F193-4C12-4BC0-A009-093D91F0A4EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
OMG.. I cant believe how much I dislike these people.. to the point is it isn't healthy for me to watch their VLOGS because it causes so much anxiety. They want to do "real life things" for school.. they dont want to "do fake stuff"...you know...like doing laundry.

They are literally pretending she graduated from JSA... with zero progression. They are bragging about her going to restaurants..no doubt they are drugging her more.

The honking/manic laughing/slapping....I dont see how anyone could live with that... I really dont think I could..evidentally it went on for 2 days... they must be shoveling the sugar in.

Isaiah is doing autism crap for his internship... go do something else Isaiah... autism shouldn't be your life!!

I'm curious how much celebrating went on at JSA.. to get rid of the Massives..and lets face it...Abbie has to be one of the most difficult students they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
OMG.. I cant believe how much I dislike these people.. to the point is it isn't healthy for me to watch their VLOGS because it causes so much anxiety. They want to do "real life things" for school.. they dont want to "do fake stuff"...you know...like doing laundry.

They are literally pretending she graduated from JSA... with zero progression. They are bragging about her going to restaurants..no doubt they are drugging her more.

The honking/manic laughing/slapping....I dont see how anyone could live with that... I really dont think I could.

Isaiah is doing autism crap... go do something else Isaiah... autism shouldn't be your life!!
What is with that uncontrollable laughing, running, clapping and overall hyperactivity. He said it went on for two days? Wonder what is really happening when she is acting that way.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Ugh. It was one thing to shed a few tears saying goodbye to her schooling, and teachers. But when Asa starts in on that "You are so loved. Everyone loves you..." blah blah I just want to scream. It sounds like I am anti-Abbie. I'm not. But she is no more special than anyone elses child -but Asa and his fat ass ego has to believe that she is indeed the MOST special person on earth, simply because he is the father.

And the running wild and screaming and thrashing is fine if nothing more was expected from her. But how is her teacher going to feel trying to chase her down and focus? I am not suggesting Abbie stops learning, but what they are expecting from her isnt going to happen. They said they have a very definite plan of what they want. So, in 17 years they couldnt have started on this "plan" on their own? They thought JSA would do it all, now they think a single teacher will. They are so damn delusional. And lazy. Cant forget lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ugh. It was one thing to shed a few tears saying goodbye to her schooling, and teachers. But when Asa starts in on that "You are so loved. Everyone loves you..." blah blah I just want to scream. It sounds like I am anti-Abbie. I'm not. But she is no more special than anyone elses child -but Asa and his fat ass ego has to believe that she is indeed the MOST special person on earth, simply because he is the father.

And the running wild and screaming and thrashing is fine if nothing more was expected from her. But how is her teacher going to feel trying to chase her down and focus? I am not suggesting Abbie stops learning, but what they are expecting from her isnt going to happen. They said they have a very definite plan of what they want. So, in 17 years they couldnt have started on this "plan" on their own? They thought JSA would do it all, now they think a single teacher will. They are so damn delusional. And lazy. Cant forget lazy.
I'm picturing all the JSA teacher's having a celebration after they left... lol

They are getting more and more delusional with each VLOG ... they are pretty much unwatchable and I only suffer through them to discuss them here.

Am I terrible by saying I would go bleeping nuts!
I'm just as terrible.. I wouldn't last a day there...without going nuts... or drinking like the Massives.

• Heart
Abbie laughing manically reminds me of an overtired toddler who finds the least little thing funny until something doesn’t go their way, then the tantrum begins.

• Heart
Am I terrible by saying I would go bleeping nuts!
No, I feel the same. I am very sensitive to sound- that yelling and clapping and honking would make me insane. I quite literally couldnt do it.
Ive mentioned my grandson is on the spectrum and lives with me. Granted, he is little, he will be 3 in Sept., but thankfully he doesnt have any vocal stims at all. Actually the only stims he has are hand flapping, and running in place when hes super excited. I understand that could change, but right now Im thanking my lucky stars!
P.S.- Brag moment, move over Asa. 😂 😂
He was completely non-verbal 6 months ago. Now he can say dozens of words, and knows his letters and numbers. I am proud of him, and so grateful for his SP, because I tried and couldnt teach him.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Having autism in our family at first I enjoyed this family...after they moved to the new house I noticed a bit of a change...but the straw that broke the camels back for me so to speak....was when Priscilla started with this pyramid scam slimelife.

Watching this..mother with her cell phone permanently in her hand scrolling scrolling....it was clear her Priscillas pots, pans, bullshit was getting her no where and she seemed so desperate to have some internet fame of her own....but watching her change corners, rooms, offices decor 2,3,4 times for her Lipstick Mama/Slimelife crap and basically check out of mothering, parenting, teaching Abbie...is what really felt very uncomfortable ...then seeing how Abbie interacted with her..pushing her away, over and over...

It became painful to see the neglect Abbie was getting from her mother. That's when my eyes opened... This sadly continues to grow as Princess Priscilla relives some high school bonding with her bff's taking zero responsibility for Abbies care...leaving her in pull ups all day, Asa showering her, taking her to the bathroom and doing Abbies hair....that should be mom...not dad...how degrading that must ...Abbie deserves better.
That’s what got me too , I often thought when I initially found their channel, oh wow like the dad takes care because the kid must be really hard to handle xyz whatever. Then I began to notice how unengaged piggy was and it struck me as so weird. Why would your husband be bathing your 12 year old, it didn’t make sense to me. When they dropped the video of assfuck having a oopsie daughter when he didn’t wanna be married to piggy anymore it all made sense. She is so resentful of the fact that asa made a neurotypical child with some rando and her child wasn’t, the only constant in that is her. Asas other daughter is normal, mines not. You will pay asa you want to knock up another woman you deal with this child. Like a consequence for what he did almost. Which is what someone had referred here before as a therapists wet dream. The issues these people have stem back 20 years, tit they’ve never dealt with has affected them as people and they are to dumb to acknowledge it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
One of these days she's going to crack her skull with the way she thrashes and swings her body. And that poor kid's neck is just getting worse.

1653778656253.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

View attachment 1301657
Look at that envious and dewy complection🧐🧐🧐 I've said it before and I'll say it again, the snout crease gets me every.... single.... time. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷
1653778459018.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her teeth are fuzzy unbrushed and we know they put about as much effort into teeth brushing as they do toilet training....zero...maybe on a slow content day.

when our boys get over stimulated like Abbie there's a reason...they aren't HAPPY in the sense we would seem laughing like that.

For someone like Abbie...it's no different than other over zealous drumming, crying, honking ...she's over stimulated...

honestly my guess....is they increased her medications for Cillas gathering and Abbies grad. All the commotion activity people around, pictures etc...they defiantly increased her meds...to calm her keep her docile, then lowered them back and now she has tremendous energy she has to get out..I'm sure there were tears and melt down that didn't make the film.

Asa is trying to make it look like Abbie understands it's the " end of school" and she's so happy...she's over the moon excited like any teenager would be.... In reality she has no clue and he's spinning a story.

One of these days she's going to crack her skull with the way she thrashes and swings her body. And that poor kid's neck is just getting worse.

View attachment 1301834
This over stimulated excitement is what makes it dangerous for her to be outside alone by the pool...what if she tripped while stimming like this hit her head falling into the pool...it sickens me the thought.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
‘We want her not faking things.’

Not faking things.

NOT FAKING THINGS!?

She can’t be a ‘Maass’ then, can she??

• Haha
I'm laughing at their statement of how they are going to get her on a strict daily routine after this weekend. All these years they have said that Abbie thrives on chaos, and now they are talking routine??!! Just wait until about the third week of "homeschooling" and see how mentally draining it really is. I bet they'll each be looking like they are 80 years old by the end of the year! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.