Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here (and other times) it looks like she's had a stroke or Bell's Palsy. Maybe it's just her natural, ugly face un-photoshopped!
I think we have it nailed down. It is just Pig in all of her sweaty, droopy, wrinkled up glory. 🙈.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was not happy because she was hungry.
She had about as much clue that she was about to be made to perform as a toddler would.
So no. She was just hungry and over all their dilly dallying.
She's ALWAYS hungry. Plus she had a snack at the table a little earlier.

Reactions: 17
Chipolte , dunkin, chik filet...shouldn't even be on her device. Put on apple, banana, peppers( she loves raw sweet peppers) yoghurt, nuts, salad, fruit salad..healthy choices..why does is have to be fast food, and junk food!

My sons device has a mood/ feelings section, a need section , a want section....of course it's broken down into.various categories with pictures.

We always ask... what do you need? we've taught him needs... Sleep - tired, hungry, bathroom, bath, outside, cuddle... You know your child's sounds, look, facial expressions ...we know when he needs something stressing..or simply wants something it's less upsetting he's not stressed simply wants a snack or a movie or to go outside etc...

It's YEARS day in day out...it's constant. We don't eat out a lot I prefer to cook..but I ask him do you want chicken? Or what ever...he finds it on his device and says yes or no..something's he doesn't understand obviously but hamburgers, hot dog, chicken salad, apple, banana, yoghurt etc.. Basic healthy foods he knows!! Do I give him a cookie or an occasional donut of course....but it's not on his device. It's a treat. We offer.

I realize not all autistic people are the same and they come with other issues. But no matter how a child identifies...routines, being a constant, follow through and patience is just basic parenting .

Asa claims Abbie wakes them honking at 5 am to use the bathroom... Then why is she in pull ups still? Which is it? She's toilet trained or she isnt. These parents are rediculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
DCP said something that made me laugh out loud. Assa and Pig are the respite for the respite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Prigcilla’s live title... ‘Time to Wash My Bits and Pieces’.
OH HELP.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Here (and other times) it looks like she's had a stroke or Bell's Palsy. Maybe it's just her natural, ugly face un-photoshopped!
She had that droopy mouth as a baby. She also claims that she was told she broke her pinky on that same side when she was a baby and that's why it bends that way. I personally think something happened during her birth. Or she's just a genetic cesspool.

You can see the droop on her left side of her mouth in her baby picture. I snagged it off Mama Candy's FB page.

1653533163110.png

Crystal Lakewater
Is that his stripper name?

1653533800603.png
1653533871557.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Did you notice when Pigsweat was going on and on about their friends on the patio, onevof the two "friends" sitting behind her held a pillow up in front of her face and whispered something to the other girl.
Probably something like "I wish this fat pig and her slob of a husband would just shut up".
She was in her pajamas and braless. Probably didn’t plan on being filmed during that moment. They should have just walked away or spoken up.

Reactions: 10
Well, Isaiah starts his internship tomorrow.
Will P wake him and make his breakfast?
Take his picture in the mulch before he leaves?
Will there be a tacky sign in the yard?
Gonna be a rough summer for Big P.
Tomorrow is Abbies last day of school, Golden Boy wont be around for daycare and respite is gone.
If she wasnt day-drinking before, she will be soon! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh look. Abbie driving her car.
This is sick. These are pictures of Abbie posed, like a doll, in situations you will never see her in in real life…just to portray the image of a “typical” teenager, to dupe the bumpers and satisfy her parents disgusting desire for her to be “normal.” These pictures do not reflect or celebrate Abbie as she is. They do not show any appreciation for anything Abbie actually CAN do, or WANTS to do. They only reflect her parents’ image of the daughter they wish they had.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Exactly.
She scrolled through all the words shes knows, both in sign and on her device.
She'd shake her head no, but then press cart ride or bathroom on the device. It was very clear she was annoyed, and didnt want to leave, absolutely.
Her body language and chucking the device to the floor made that clear, not communication.
And seeing how they made a production of her "graduating", seeing her say the same old words, and unable to simply say "hungry" or "No, I dont want to go", we heard:
Waffle fries, nuggets, bathroom, waffle fries, chipolte, car ride, music, waffle fries dreamette, cart ride, bathroom, nuggets.." over and over.
I agree with you , yes she was annoyed . Even tho Abbie is a delayed I think she wants to communicate . I can't imagine how frustrating she feels . Did her parents or brother ever take a class or read books on communication skills ? I'm sure Abbie's teachers or therapist through the years offered to help them with any type of skills she was taught in school she could follow through and use the same skills when she's at home . Tonights vlog was frustrating and sad to watch . The fake drama of Asa , Cilla , and her brother . Come on ! It's not rocket science . Put the camera down , you are not teaching anything that you claim that a family member with autism endures . The F.A. vlogs are about how they have failed Abbie , they are inept , uneducated , immature parents . And the one who has to pay the price for having horrific parents is Abbie .

a

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She had that droopy mouth as a baby. She also claims that she was told she broke her pinky on that same side when she was a baby and that's why it bends that way. I personally think something happened during her birth. Or she's just a genetic cesspool.

You can see the droop on her left side of her mouth in her baby picture. I snagged it off Mama Candy's FB page.

View attachment 1294746

Is that his stripper name?

View attachment 1294750View attachment 1294752
Lol. Even in her baby pic she looks pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There is no reason to let Abs look sloppy and desheveled when this was happened. You couldn't make her put her shoes on, huh? You couldn't comb her straggly hair??? You are both slobs, so why should it be any different than Abs.
I am sure there was a HUGE battle and temper tantrum sometime before that was taken( by P & Abbie).

Those Maassives are just plain gross. Tinkerhog, for the love of Pete, stop trying to be something and someone you can never be. It’s a bad look on you. Also, you realize those Huns won’t want you around when your fempire falls, right?

I’ve missed you guys. I’ve been reading here and there. I’ll try to make my broken wrist fall short. I am the youngest of seven and the only girl. My aunt and uncle adopted me when I was 4. Most of my brothers and their families came for my kids graduation. He is the last grandchild to go to university. My parents are staying with us for a while. My dad is beginning to be very forgetful so I had my mom stay. My dad loves my Guyguy and they were out on my balcony off of my room. My mom is everything Tinkerhog wishes she was. A true grand lady, dressed up, hair and makeup flawless ( except for the too skinny gene, we are loving opposites). We were a little worried about leaving my dad on the balcony with the baby. My dad’s grandfather built this house ( it’s triggered memories for him and thats why I wanted him to stay). Like the idiot I am, I pushed really hard on the railing and fell into a tree. My ankles have been rebuilt already so we are watching that, but my wrist will need fixing. I cracked my ulna straight through. Looking like Friday will be the day. Chemo saps the calcium out of you and I never took it seriously. I will from now on.
Sending you gentle hugs and hoping you feel better soon🥰

The empty Doritos bag next to Big P :ROFLMAO:
She is working on a new pair of shoes so when the typical teen chucks items out onto the highway she will be prepared😂

I didn't get a chance to reply to a post in the previous thread so, I'm reposting it here.
From @MizBeaverhausen:
In the last vlog Dickdo was ribbing Isaiah over always having low battery power on his cameras. He has to dig deep to find stuff to criticize the kid. I find it appalling that he does it on camera. He nitpicks over everything, such a nasty bastard.

Can you imagine having to live with that? Having your parental figure (or anyone, really) constantly doing tit like this at every turn? Everything Isaiah does is either not good enough or just plain wrong. It doesn't matter how much he tries or if he doesn't try at all, it is all judged harshly. I hope Isaiah tells Asshat to shut the fck up every once in a while.
Since I know you read here, Assa, you are a truly insecure and miserable little tit of a "dad". You're so tremendously insecure in yourself that you have this NEED to tear your son to shreds repeatedly. You're always trying to prove that you're 'better' than Isaiah. Newsflash, someone who actually is better doesn't have to desperately try to prove it over and over again. They also don't treat their child the way you treat Isaiah.
Nasty bastard indeed.
He probably resents I just like P resents Abbie…both of them have anchors that reminds them of bad decisions. Each child was conceived with the hope of trapping each other in this business relationship/marriage.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She probably eats lunch at noon, has small snack after school then eats after 7pm. Her parents prob eat lunch at 2pm, before Abbie comes home. That was infuriating listening to them taunt her. Has Isaiah mentioned he has adhd before????
I think Abbie probably eats 100 times a day if Ass and Pig are there. Abbie has no concept of portion control so she signs food 10000 times. They probably give in more times than not as it keeps her quiet. They are really setting her up badly for the future, not just with the lack of discipline when grabbing others food but also giving her so much food and letting her snack so much.

Has Isaiah mentioned he has adhd before????
no i don’t think so.. he did say something about meds a while ago when he came home (that he forgot them)

the whole convo he and ass had about the linear conversations and her picking up there personality traits was confusing. ( maybe that’s just my adhd) I agree that they need simple conversations with Abbie with where her development is. What do you want? Food?
ok. What type of food? do you want the car or golf cart?

He probably resents I just like P resents Abbie…both of them have anchors that reminds them of bad decisions. Each child was conceived with the hope of trapping each other in this business relationship/marriage.
that’s is also probably why he wants nothing to do with child 3. Reminds him of his unhappy marriage back then. I wonder if now child 3 is 18 if she will contact them?

Last edited:
Igaiah always does that stupid mouth breathing. Gormless twit. He also has cold, dead eyes that he inherited from Mama pig.

Also, WTF?!

Screenshot (49).png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know there is an extreme mix of feelings about Josh, but I'm curious what this is about that premieres today.. Maybe the CPS call? Just a guess.

I have mixed feelings about this guy as well, but I have to agree with this video, he's on point

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.