Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonights vlog is the last thing he should've posted immediately following her "graduation".
Having trouble trying to post if from my phone and wont totally spoil it, but this poor kid cant communicate at all.
I dunno, I figured out pretty quickly what she was asking for. She doesn't communicate well (thanks to her idiot parents) but her point was clear after maybe the 2nd time Asa flailed around asking her over & over about the cart/car ride. Then again, I've actually dedicated tons of time and effort into learning to speak my child's language and helping them communicate. He should give that a try.

And he knows it too.
"There's probably 50 people in the comments already saying..."
Yeah, fuckface. There is zero reason, after SEVENTEEN YEARS, you shouldn't have been able to understand that she wanted to eat at home. It's not the first time she's asked for something similar, either. Asa just browbeats her into going along with them to eat at a restaurant and then acts shocked that she freaks out.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Josh certainly hammered home that Fat Boy is a damn liar and that their recruiting efforts are downright dangerous and cheapskate.

Looks like Asa made an appearance in the live chat as Crystal Lakewater with the giveaway Ruthina T graphic.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tonight's video perfect example of this child needing more words ....she needs more words besides fast food. This will never hapoen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I dunno, I figured out pretty quickly what she was asking for. She doesn't communicate well (thanks to her idiot parents) but her point was clear after maybe the 2nd time Asa flailed around asking her over & over about the cart/car ride. Then again, I've actually dedicated tons of time and effort into learning to speak my child's language and helping them communicate. He should give that a try.

And he knows it too.
"There's probably 50 people in the comments already saying..."
Yeah, fuckface. There is zero reason, after SEVENTEEN YEARS, you shouldn't have been able to understand that she wanted to eat at home. It's not the first time she's asked for something similar, either. Asa just browbeats her into going along with them to eat at a restaurant and then acts shocked that she freaks out.

What gets me is that there is a "Yes/No" button under Quickfires in that app. It is a standard button already programmed in there. If he couldn't figure out what she was trying to say, then go to that page and freaking ASK her specific questions about what she wants to do. It's not hard Asa. I do it with my own kid. He has been answering our "yes/no" questions ever since he got an AAC device and we taught him. It didn't take long for him to catch on. Going on 4 years now. He was certainly doing it by age 17.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Alert- this might be long. June 1st I will be having knee surgery, I have mentioned before in my posts that I lost 100 lbs all on my own... still have 40 more to go. One of the main reasons for my surgery is that I sat just like Abby, pretzel Style, up until about three years ago. Second is that I have a torn ACL, third I was heavy for so many years. In the future one or both of my knees will have to be replaced, something that both Abby and her mom will be facing also. Our joints are not meant to be twisted that way, and also not have so much weight on them.

After my knee is healed, I'm hoping to be able to work out again, and lose the rest of the weight. Sadly no matter how much smaller I get, I will never be able to wear a bikini like Pig. I have excess/hanging skin that can only be ridden of with surgery... Something my insurance no longer covers🙁 But I will be healthier then her, look better than her, live longer than her, and be a better person than her! As for Abby's knees, she will have to have surgery much much sooner than I did, mainly for the fact that she sits like that all the time, and rarely is mobile.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if they all had to have knee surgery at the same time, and poor pool boy Isaiah will have to take care of them threefold. Pig will be all "Eyethaya come
elevate my rump roaths", Ass "Dude you got that camera speed wrong, do I need to get up on my gimpy legs and do it myself!", Abbie " Honk honk honk, cart ride, Chipotle's, honk, bathroom, Park, honk honk, swing, Chipotle's, donut, honk, cart ride, Nature Valley bar, bathroom, honk honk honk, Park, swing, waffle fries, honk, Zaxby's, cart ride, donut, honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk..."😄😄😄
I hope everything goes smoothly. Check in after sometime when you feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The way they're lazy asses kept dilly dallying around doing everything except going for food was infuriating.
She was hungry. She made that kinda clear. By kinda I mean she randomly pushed all the buttons in her device so who really knows what she was "communicating ". But they knew how long it had been between meals for her. They waited around until she was full blown pissed before the birth person waddled out for food.
That's just cruel.
Oh and as for ol Josh....
He kept saying over and over that "we" as people in his audience, need to stop calling CPS. How dare that guy accuse his audience of that. For all anyone knows, the neighbors called CPS.
He proved to me that he's definitely a poser who doesn't give 2 shits about exploitation or the truth. He's in it for the money. 100%.
He's Assas little brother.
No respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Tonight's video perfect example of this child needing more words ....she needs more words besides fast food. This will never hapoen.
Exactly.
She scrolled through all the words shes knows, both in sign and on her device.
She'd shake her head no, but then press cart ride or bathroom on the device. It was very clear she was annoyed, and didnt want to leave, absolutely.
Her body language and chucking the device to the floor made that clear, not communication.
And seeing how they made a production of her "graduating", seeing her say the same old words, and unable to simply say "hungry" or "No, I dont want to go", we heard:
Waffle fries, nuggets, bathroom, waffle fries, chipolte, car ride, music, waffle fries dreamette, cart ride, bathroom, nuggets.." over and over.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Exactly.
She scrolled through all the words shes knows, both in sign and on her device.
She'd shake her head no, but then press cart ride or bathroom on the device. It was very clear she was annoyed, and didnt want to leave, absolutely.
Her body language and chucking the device to the floor made that clear, not communication.
And seeing how they made a production of her "graduating", seeing her say the same old words, and unable to simply say "hungry" or "No, I dont want to go", we heard:
Waffle fries, nuggets, bathroom, waffle fries, chipolte, car ride, music, waffle fries dreamette, cart ride, bathroom, nuggets.." over and over.
100%
And some people think she knows what yes and no means.
I contend she does not.
She just pushes random buttons and will shake her head yes and no when asked. When she shakes her head the way that corresponds with what Assa wants then all is right with the world. Until then...it's yes no yes no yes no chipolte waffle fries etc.
It's the Hambeasts fault of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't think I've actually seen Abbie so mad and not wanting to leave the house before.
I wonder if she knew P was putting up that graduation sign and they were going to make her pose and do "all the things"... when they showed her the sign she was not happy.... her arms started flailing around.

Reactions: 16
To be fair, every time Abbie uses the iPad she pushes buttons for Chick Fil A, Chipotle or food of some sort. However you’d think by now they’d realise she’s like a toddler and needs to eat at certain times otherwise she’s going to pitch a fit.
The amount of times they get takeaway or eat out is ridiculous though and they really aren’t doing Abbie or themselves any favours health wise.

• Heart
I wonder if she knew P was putting up that graduation sign and they were going to make her pose and do "all the things"... when they showed her the sign she was not happy.... her arms started flailing around.
She was not happy because she was hungry.
She had about as much clue that she was about to be made to perform as a toddler would.
So no. She was just hungry and over all their dilly dallying.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
100%
And some people think she knows what yes and no means.
I contend she does not.
She just pushes random buttons and will shake her head yes and no when asked. When she shakes her head the way that corresponds with what Assa wants then all is right with the world. Until then...it's yes no yes no yes no chipolte waffle fries etc.
It's the Hambeasts fault of course.
I mean, she could know. It would take them practicing with her daily, but I do think she could learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To be fair, every time Abbie uses the iPad she pushes buttons for Chick Fil A, Chipotle or food of some sort. However you’d think by now they’d realise she’s like a toddler and needs to eat at certain times otherwise she’s going to pitch a fit.
The amount of times they get takeaway or eat out is ridiculous though and they really aren’t doing Abbie or themselves any favours health wise.
Well, the only words that she uses on her device that are not food related are car and cart ride, no matter what time of day it is.
I agree she was hungry. I also think that after 4 straight days of company and P's partying, she was overtired.
But none of that changes the fact that they are telling the world shes a "graduate", about to begin "intensive one on one vocational schooling" but cannot communicate anything other than a dozen or so words, most of which are food.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did y’all see where the other Graduate at JSA with Abbie had party favors and a banner with her name on it.. it was really cute, and thoughtful of her parents.. All Abbie had was her Boss’s there telling her what to do.
Big P was too busy celebrating herself. Bet she was seething inside when she realized she came in as a sloppy second in celebrating her kid. LOL. And Asa looked like he was the tacky tourist. Did they put up the yard sign the day after???

Don’t do it
Too late. 😂😂😂😂😂

unable to simply say "hungry" or
Well Dad’s fat ass ate a double quarter pounder so he was good - if it’s the same day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel so terrible for Abbie and all the over stimulating bullshit she will have to endure to appease her parents and their trashy exploitative lifestyle. I wish more people cared about these kids! Even the ones in nice clean houses with nice clean clothes can need help. Laws need to get with the times. I was happy to see a large well known youtuber briefly talk about this topic I just wish more did!
I know there is an extreme mix of feelings about Josh, but I'm curious what this is about that premieres today.. Maybe the CPS call? Just a guess.

I just watched this. He is so right. The only errors he made were underjudging the pig parents' actions & danger to Abbie. That would be because he doesnt read about them daily like us. He made a point of a lot of the facts 👍

• Heart
Alert- this might be long. June 1st I will be having knee surgery, I have mentioned before in my posts that I lost 100 lbs all on my own... still have 40 more to go. One of the main reasons for my surgery is that I sat just like Abby, pretzel Style, up until about three years ago. Second is that I have a torn ACL, third I was heavy for so many years. In the future one or both of my knees will have to be replaced, something that both Abby and her mom will be facing also. Our joints are not meant to be twisted that way, and also not have so much weight on them.

After my knee is healed, I'm hoping to be able to work out again, and lose the rest of the weight. Sadly no matter how much smaller I get, I will never be able to wear a bikini like Pig. I have excess/hanging skin that can only be ridden of with surgery... Something my insurance no longer covers🙁 But I will be healthier then her, look better than her, live longer than her, and be a better person than her! As for Abby's knees, she will have to have surgery much much sooner than I did, mainly for the fact that she sits like that all the time, and rarely is mobile.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if they all had to have knee surgery at the same time, and poor pool boy Isaiah will have to take care of them threefold. Pig will be all "Eyethaya come
elevate my rump roaths", Ass "Dude you got that camera speed wrong, do I need to get up on my gimpy legs and do it myself!", Abbie " Honk honk honk, cart ride, Chipotle's, honk, bathroom, Park, honk honk, swing, Chipotle's, donut, honk, cart ride, Nature Valley bar, bathroom, honk honk honk, Park, swing, waffle fries, honk, Zaxby's, cart ride, donut, honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk..."😄😄😄
Honey, you could weigh 800 lbs and we'd love ya. Cilla could weigh 100 lbs and we'd still not like her. I hope you heal quickly and good for you for being healthier!

As a former food addict, McDonald's is the top tier food you eat when you are spiraling. Easy, cheap (tastes like tit but meets the addiction need at the moment). It's interesting that they showed themselves going there - typically it's the upper echelon fast food places (Chick Fil A, Zaxby's, Chipotle) McDonald's is crappy binge food when you feel like tit about yourself.
I haven't had fast food in at least 12 years. No lie. I just don't care for it. Now give me a plate of pasta and it's game over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She probably eats lunch at noon, has small snack after school then eats after 7pm. Her parents prob eat lunch at 2pm, before Abbie comes home. That was infuriating listening to them taunt her. Has Isaiah mentioned he has adhd before????

Reactions: 17
Percillerpotamus is still reading the description of her products from the back of the bottle. But!! If you need any assistance on how to maneuver around a McDonalds parking lot to properly park and wait on your order, she is your go-to gurl. Beauty Guide…not so much. Big Mac guide….YAAAASSS!
Her mumbling about plastic straws, and coral reefs WHILE slamming what McD’s claims to be french fries is hysterical. Pig would not know a toxin if you squirted it directly in her drink…OH WAIT! 👀
Slurring on and on about drinking water and applying sunscreen when she just spent 72 hours drinking Malibu Rum from a bucket while frying her skin on her barge…witch Please….STFU!
View attachment 1293056View attachment 1293061
Here (and other times) it looks like she's had a stroke or Bell's Palsy. Maybe it's just her natural, ugly face un-photoshopped!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She having a stroke?! What’s going on with her face?!
Whatever it is, it is not pretty. Stroke perhaps…lol…or that could be the side she predominately uses when she chews and that jowl is just slap worn out. Poor hinge joint is not made to constantly be in motion. 😻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.