Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longtime lurker. 1st time poster…..
I wonder if the neurotypical daughter graduated? She should have turned 18 late last year if I am calculating right.
She turned 18 on April 5 2022.
I would think she graduated.
If she goes to school in the fall, Assa is on the hook until April 2023 when she turns 19 according to the court order.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly. We've all suspected this. Well, some people thought they were removing her to have more content, but most of us figured JSA angered Asa.
Abbie was in the vocational class at one point, then removed from it the next year. At the beginning of this year, they were so excited, talking about Abbie possibly getting a job and learning vocational skills at JSA again. Then come January, boom- they're withdrawing her. I always assumed it was an IEP conference mid-year that JSA told them she isnt able to do it, but had no proof of that obviously. Still dont, but now we do know JSA told them. I was floored that Asa said it after all this time though!

I dont think they said she cant return. They said shes gone as far as she can in the class she is in, but isnt capable of moving to the vocational program.
So she could have kept on in her own class, but Asa didnt want that. He wants her in vocational and getting a job. That training wont happen at JSA.
Thanks, I obviously missed that key point of the conversation. I like how collectively we can get to the main points of the topic, at least for me. The older I get the more help I need. Thanks everyone.🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She turned 18 on April 5 2022.
I would think she graduated.
If she goes to school in the fall, Assa is on the hook until April 2023 when she turns 19 according to the court order.
In that case, I really hope she goes to school in the fall! Fat fucker will have to pay another year. Good.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good lord, I only eat 1200 calories a day!
As a former food addict, McDonald's is the top tier food you eat when you are spiraling. Easy, cheap (tastes like tit but meets the addiction need at the moment). It's interesting that they showed themselves going there - typically it's the upper echelon fast food places (Chick Fil A, Zaxby's, Chipotle) McDonald's is crappy binge food when you feel like tit about yourself.

Reactions: 16
Did y’all see where the other Graduate at JSA with Abbie had party favors and a banner with her name on it.. it was really cute, and thoughtful of her parents.. All Abbie had was her Boss’s there telling her what to do.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There is another young lady that got a special certificate of completion from JSA. Photos found on the JSA FB page. She looks to have issues similar to Abbie’s (my opinion, I don’t know), but check out how well groomed and age appropriate she looks, down to her hairstyle. I didn’t want to put her photo on here, but it is found on the school’s page.

Did y’all see where the other Graduate at JSA with Abbie had party favors and a banner with her name on it.. it was really cute, and thoughtful of her parents.. All Abbie had was her Boss’s there telling her what to do.
I was just typing that..lol! How age appropriate she looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I dont know if you have the same expression in the US but I would call this and a lot of their behaviours dead common.

If they were British they would be the stereotypical 'brits abroad' loud, brash, and uncultured. go on holiday to Benidorm and complain about the food being 'foreign muck', get horrendously sunburnt, compete with the Germans for the best sunbeds (although who doesn't when on holiday!!) and shout louder in english when a spanish person doesn't understand them. They'd be proper rough. Their house would be covered head to toe in B&Ms accessories and they'd shop in iceland and poundland.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They may have just screwed themselves royally. When a kid with special needs "graduates" with their class (typical senior class at 18 instead of 21) they are no longer eligible to return to school. I've seen where some parents mistakenly choose this option thinking their kid can return to school in the fall, and the school denied them because they graduated. I am not sure how this is going to play out now that they chose to have her graduate. If homeschool fails (and we know it will-but I'd be happy to be proven wrong) they won't have the school as an option. They MAY have a day hab they can send her to depending on her behaviors (many will refuse if too aggressive), but that is no guarantee. Saddle up tattlers, this tit show is just getting started.
I worked in supportive employment for people with disabilities for 13 years. The day program opened a day hab and I was director of that for 2 years. The day hab participants could work 6 hours a week (paid) in the supportive employment program under Medicaid rules. She would have been able to do cleaning tasks within the building.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
P gave her pissed speech about friends and how they’ve lost friendships and people don’t understand what it’s like having a child with a disability, etc….🥱
Neither of them seem to have kept in touch with anyone from school or previous work colleagues and they helped out at Isaiah’s high school, yet don’t seem to have made friends with any parents there. Same goes for the parents at JSA. They don’t seem to have made friends with anyone there, except for Kaitlyn and they rarely see her.
It says a lot about them and how their viewed. They can spend loads of dosh on expensive cars, boats, tacky party decorations and expensive gifts, but the reason they don’t have m(any) friends is because they are shallow fucks. They’re not interested in other people. Only themselves.
P says herself she only want ‘low maintenance’ friendships where you don’t have to make an effort. Them having friends has nothing to do with Abbie or her disabilities and is purely down to them and their unlikeable personalities.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If they were British they would be the stereotypical 'brits abroad' loud, brash, and uncultured. go on holiday to Benidorm and complain about the food being 'foreign muck', get horrendously sunburnt, compete with the Germans for the best sunbeds (although who doesn't when on holiday!!) and shout louder in english when a spanish person doesn't understand them. They'd be proper rough. Their house would be covered head to toe in B&Ms accessories and they'd shop in iceland and poundland.
"compete with the Germans for the best sunbeds" :ROFLMAO: They would definitely have a hot tub in the garden and crushed velvet sofas.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tonights vlog is the last thing he should've posted immediately following her "graduation".
Having trouble trying to post if from my phone and wont totally spoil it, but this poor kid cant communicate at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Tonights vlog is the last thing he should've posted immediately following her "graduation".
Having trouble trying to post if from my phone and wont totally spoil it, but this poor kid cant communicate at all.

Abbie didn't like P's dumb yard sign... she just wanted food! P's yard sign got the primate arms. Their narrative that they are "talking and communicating" is so dumb. Why dont you teach her a few words so she really can communicate??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think I've actually seen Abbie so mad and not wanting to leave the house before.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.