Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220531-205859~3.png

Screenshot_20220531-205825~2.png

Screenshot_20220531-205847~2.png

We are going to call this next series of photos:
Waffle Fries, Waffle fries, waffle fries, Waffle fries
Screenshot_20220531-210938~3.png

Screenshot_20220531-210257~3.png

Screenshot_20220531-210836~4.png

Screenshot_20220531-210842~3.png

Screenshot_20220531-210342~4.png

Screenshot_20220531-211030~3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yep , he has a hangover . Another " Pity Me ! " " Feel Sorry For Us " vlog . I have a question , the gate that is in front of Abbie's door does she know how to open or unlock it ? Does she climb over the gate to get out of her bedroom ? What are her cognitive skills ? What is her true diagnosis ? Pink Marshmallow , I agree with everything you post here on Tattler . Thank you for sharing your wise and witty comments .
Most definitely a hangover. Aww poor Asshat. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Guess having those margaritas was a bad idea! Who've known?

When they first moved into this house, they mentioned on a video that Abbie is unable to open the gate because it requires a certain level of fine motor skills and dexterity that Abbie is not capable of. There's a latch on it that locks and she can't unlock it. They also said she's never demonstrated the desire to try to climb over it. I think this is because Abbie doesn't like having her feet off the ground and feeling unstable. A&P are just relying on that for now. If the day comes where Abbie decides she wants to climb over the gate badly enough, they'll be in for it.

Thank you for the kind words. :)
273446152_526295232042552_5382425745240691956_n.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Twice in tonight's vlog they show that Abbie already has back fat.I was only able to screenshot one of the instances, the other is right after he gets home and she is walking away from him. She's seventeen, I never had back fat until my late thirties. And what is that long white thing floating in front of her, almost looks like a giant maxi pad... must be Pig's😄😄
Found the second screenshot, I'm sooo excited, wheeeew heeew! That's it for me, can't wait to catch up tomorrow, hopefully lol.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
♫♪♪ Another fan bites the dust! ♫♫♪♪

1654052513951.png

1654052611424.png

I'm telling ya I live for the comments.

1654052685801.png

1654052721124.png

1654052769040.png

1654052804639.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
As much as we hate these morons they are not going to change, they'll keep living a life of lies, scamming and shilling from the innocent. We can all hope that when the rug is pulled out from under them that we have a front row seat. And we can see it building, they're doing it to themselves with every lie and whenever Asswipes starts spewing and punctuating with his left hand in the air. Using their defenseless daughter and also their dimwitted man child.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
knowing that Abby will put anything in her mouth, and that she’s been sick for multiple days… I’d be concerned she swallowed something she shouldn’t have. I don’t care how awful doctors are for her, I’d be getting an X-ray and labs to make sure she didn’t eat something harmful. They don’t seem to even care to find out why she’s been sick for multiple days! It’s disgusting. Their lazy asses would rather sit around drinking all day than take her in to be examined.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I get that no one wants to end up in urgent care.. and I appreciate that Abbie will be a more difficult patient than a typical 17 yr old as she won’t understand what is happening and that she needs to keep the drip in and I can imagine restriants can be traumatic but it’s all for her good. I’m sure they have ways to manage patients like this.

If she still isn’t eating/ drinking she definitely will be dehydrated by now and probably is in stomach pain but just can’t say it. If I was asa or prickcilla I would have her checked out and worse comes to worse it’s a one night hospital stay and she can go home and may feel better. Also I agree she may have eaten anything as she does have pica.

I’m suprised they haven’t got the bug too. Guess if they do it would be a urgent trip to seek help if it affects the precious alcohols

knowing that Abby will put anything in her mouth, and that she’s been sick for multiple days… I’d be concerned she swallowed something she shouldn’t have. I don’t care how awful doctors are for her, I’d be getting an X-ray and labs to make sure she didn’t eat something harmful. They don’t seem to even care to find out why she’s been sick for multiple days! It’s disgusting. Their lazy asses would rather sit around drinking all day than take her in to be examined.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
No surprise to me that Abbie is the only one with a stomach bug. It is not like hygiene in the Manor of Mold is high on the priority list. We have all seen her fingernails. 🤕
Full disclosure, these vlogs where they milk Abbie’s distress while doing nothing to actually ease her discomfort infuriates me. I am not trying to have that energy in my life, so I watched the vlog without volume with the sole intention of trolling Pigcill….cause that vibe tickles my belly.😻
Have the best day Tattlers.❤
1654087710356.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just watched the vlog with the trick pony… Did I hear correctly them telling Maverick to not drink the pool water! Buts it’s ok to let Abby drink ocean water after being advised against it only to make a vlog and broadcast what the outcome of that was to the world! Something seriously wrong with these people. They are vile..
Animal cruelty is worse content then having Abbie puke and have explosive diarrhea all over the boat deck and ruin 40 other peoples vacation and have the boat hands disinfect the entire boat.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
If she has not ate or drank in multiple days, laying on the hot concrete and sitting in the hot sun all day sure isn’t going to help. It actually fits the story of it got better and then worse… she got better from her illness and then the dehydration from the sun and heat sets in. Have fun at the er trying to explain why she’s so sun burned and dehydrated from being in the heat and Florida sun all day. I wonder what the doctor will say when you tell them you kept her outside for multiple days because she was throwing up. The hospital staff will contact cps, then he will witch that someone here called cps again.

Reactions: 24
If she has not ate or drank in multiple days, laying on the hot concrete and sitting in the hot sun all day sure isn’t going to help. It actually fits the story of it got better and then worse… she got better from her illness and then the dehydration from the sun and heat sets in. Have fun at the er trying to explain why she’s so sun burned and dehydrated from being in the heat and Florida sun all day. I wonder what the doctor will say when you tell them you kept her outside for multiple days because she was throwing up. The hospital staff will contact cps, then he will witch that someone here called cps again.
Or they tell the doctor that P. was doing pool tricks to get on the top of her MLM - so she can walk across the stage. While her non-verbal daughter has the stomach flu.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.