Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to Slimes Pimp of the Year on her accomplishment. I hope when she walks across the stage and she thanks her daughter for her success. Just think if they filmed her actually vomiting, her sales would be through the roof and she wouldn't have to roll around like a beached whale on inflatables. #maasholes

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Congratulations to Slimes Pimp of the Year on her accomplishment. I hope when she walks across the stage and she thanks her daughter for her success. Just think if they filmed her actually vomiting, her sales would be through the roof and she wouldn't have to roll around like a beached whale on inflatables. #maasholes
“So in Aww “? I just can’t with this witch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
One of Red's down line hit Senior Executive Director weeks ago. Why is she acting like shes the one and only?
PS- just saw Red posted a shout out to P, and used one of those TERRIBLE pics from her b-day weekend in that white dress.
I like the subtle shade. 😂 :cool:😂:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yesterday this woman was doing LIVES for the world to watch her flop around on a slide to sell makeup, and today she is given the name, Senior Executive Director. 😂😂😂😂 How do these women take this seriously?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yesterday this woman was doing LIVES for the world to watch her flop around on a slide to sell makeup, and today she is given the name, Senior Executive Director. 😂😂😂😂 How do these women take this seriously?
And the madness will only continue. She has to keep selling to maintain this rank, and so does her team. If she slacks off she goes back down the rankings. That'd be a shame. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
*a quick read cuz curiosity kills felines*
The pig's royal thank you to her subjects ... She is "surrounded by family & friends who believe in her.".
I think I caught Abbie's stomach flu all the way from Florida to Australia 🤮🤬🐷🐖🐽

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And the madness will only continue. She has to keep selling to maintain this rank, and so does her team. If she slacks off she goes back down the rankings. That'd be a shame. ;)
Thats when you do the old MLM trick and buy products yourself to keep your rank...;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Twice in tonight's vlog they show that Abbie already has back fat.I was only able to screenshot one of the instances, the other is right after he gets home and she is walking away from him. She's seventeen, I never had back fat until my late thirties. And what is that long white thing floating in front of her, almost looks like a giant maxi pad... must be Pig's😄😄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thats when you do the old MLM trick and buy products yourself to keep your rank...;)
Funny you mentioned that! On a live last week when she was begging for sales and thanking the humpers she said "I cant do this without you. We are not allowed to buy our own products." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Twice in tonight's vlog they show that Abbie already has back fat.I was only able to screenshot one of the instances, the other is right after he gets home and she is walking away from him. She's seventeen, I never had back fat until my late thirties. And what is that long white thing floating in front of her, almost looks like a giant maxi pad... must be Pig's😄😄
Omg! You guys are killing me today! There goes another pair of pants in the washing machine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That's awesome. I went and bought some arch supports last week and he's at least kept them in his shoes and not thrown them around! That's a plus. Getting him to take cold/flu meds is a different story. I've only been able to get a decongestant nose spray into him-which is better than nothing. Hubby and I have both tested negative for the time being, but I wonder how long that will last given that we are constantly around our son. I do worry a little about hubby now and his weakened heart, but it is what it is. We are all vaccinated. The boy is coughing a little, congested, and not eating much, but he is drinking. He's also been awake for over 30 hours at this point, so the hubs and I are taking shifts.
I’m keeping your family in my thoughts. Time for you to catch a break!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I got the feeling that Assa was not happy that Isaiah was out with friends. He felt like he should be home so his parents could do as they please. I hope Isaiah didn't have hell to play for being young, foot loose and has friends.
What’s sad is Isaiah could be there, in the house till the vlog is over. I don’t believe anything they say. When they make sure to address something we have been discussing in here you can bet they’re lying. We have all been saying poor kid he is gonna be stuck with Abby. I still think he will be. A loves to deflect.. A thinks just because he says something we all should believe it😂😂😂😂 If he’s addressing something or even talking hes lying..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Isaiah using what he knows works for views.
Next!

Pure BS

• Angry
Reactions: 9
There was an ad on this site for a bib that said, "How fun it is to be a pig." It made me think of P.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Here is the vlog. PS: Asshat you still suck. Get bent!!

Wonder how long it took to get her to lay by the dog like that? Good thumbnail material ...so it is a money shot..right Asshat?

Asshat was looking rough in the VLOG.. because Abbie kept him up or hangover?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I got the feeling that Assa was not happy that Isaiah was out with friends. He felt like he should be home so his parents could do as they please. I hope Isaiah didn't have hell to play for being young, foot loose and has friends.
I think you're right.
Asshat was putting on the guilt trips to try to force Isaiah to feel as if he should be there to take care of Abbie.
NO, Assa -- that is YOUR responsibility. Whether you like it or not. You are Abbie's father - FatheringAutism, right?
You and Princess P are responsible for taking care of Abbie.
You're doing a very crappy job of it by forcing Abbie to sit out in the sun and heat while she's feeling very unwell. There are things you can do to mitigate messes from being sick indoors. Not keeping her out in the backyard all day and evening. Isn't that what you do with the dogs when they've been sick? You're disgusting. It's all about whatever is most convenient for YOU, right? Fck everyone else, including Abbie.
You ought to treat your money maker better.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
she totally did that....she had one day to sell just under $3000......now way she sold that much in that short of time. She put her own money forward and wrapped it up....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.