Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me - Any treatment we give here about Priscilla's weight/size is SOLELY because she has lied, denied and photoshopped her "weight loss". Regain happens. A LOT. This isn't about that - it's how she has not only not owned her regain, but flat out denied it and shape shifted herself. Nothing would please me more to see her own up to it, commit to getting back on track and making THAT content. That would be actually helpful to her followers - not the crappy makeup she shills.
That’s (as a newcomer) how I’ve seen it treated here as well. I saw someone say they were uncomfortable with the fat shaming- but that isn’t how I’ve taken any of this. This is based on the fact that she’s trying to hide the truth of how things are with her, hence the name of our last thread!! If she owned up to it and got real about it and was purposefully trying to be empowering about her size rather than denying it and using this ruse of who she is to sell her crappy Slimelife tit, it would be different.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm assuming they were HUMPERS and P scammed them into slimelife. The smaller one (P's mini me) has been around for a while... I would love to know how much sales they actually make.. or does P share her sales with them she gets from scamming the FA HUMPERS?

They worship the Massives...right now anyway. I'm sure they got to see the actual behind the scenes of what these creepers are actually like.
Did you notice when Pigsweat was going on and on about their friends on the patio, onevof the two "friends" sitting behind her held a pillow up in front of her face and whispered something to the other girl.
Probably something like "I wish this fat pig and her slob of a husband would just shut up".

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What is the deal with them putting the golf cart with her grad pictures? She can't even ride a bike, so why try to be like a typical person and
For me - Any treatment we give here about Priscilla's weight/size is SOLELY because she has lied, denied and photoshopped her "weight loss". Regain happens. A LOT. This isn't about that - it's how she has not only not owned her regain, but flat out denied it and shape shifted herself. Nothing would please me more to see her own up to it, commit to getting back on track and making THAT content. That would be actually helpful to her followers - not the crappy makeup she shills.
Exactly. They made money off of P's weight loss videos., and then turned around and acted like people had the nerve to ask. A and P called the people disgusting, and it isn't there business to ask.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
It's simply unrealistic to entertain the thought that Abbie will be working one day, or riding her bike independently to the store to buy food.

In what world is this going to happen when she's not been taught the basics, she has minimal.muscle control, keeping her head up is becoming more bothersome ...even standing she wants to sit all the time. It's taken years for her body to regress and the weight gain doesn't help.

It's pure neglect on the parents . It's clear by their size nutrition and exercise is low on their list of priorities and that includes Abbies. She just wants to sit and rock.

They are headed down a dangerous road with Abbie and now with no school which was her only structured routine Abbies regression will excell even quicker.
I agree and because she regresses so quickly they better not go all summer without starting her homeschooling right now with their "professionals" they have standing by to accelerate her into the job market. Three months of nothing but rocking will erase the few things she has learned. Except donuts and cart ride.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
wonder how many tantrums it took to get that stupid pic ..she doesn’t look happy at all
And donuts and the cart on standby.

Percillerpotamus is still reading the description of her products from the back of the bottle. But!! If you need any assistance on how to maneuver around a McDonalds parking lot to properly park and wait on your order, she is your go-to gurl. Beauty Guide…not so much. Big Mac guide….YAAAASSS!
Her mumbling about plastic straws, and coral reefs WHILE slamming what McD’s claims to be french fries is hysterical. Pig would not know a toxin if you squirted it directly in her drink…OH WAIT! 👀
Slurring on and on about drinking water and applying sunscreen when she just spent 72 hours drinking Malibu Rum from a bucket while frying her skin on her barge…witch Please….STFU!
View attachment 1293056View attachment 1293061
THESE are absolutelt my favorite pics of all so far. Perfect depiction of her. Thanks Meowster!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
All this ridiculous graduation BS is plain exploitation just to produce photos to feed the humpers. It makes me really angry as poor Abbie has no clue what is going on and no means of stopping it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
As a woman myself who was 315 pounds and had WLS back in 2013 and in 18-22 months went down to 138 pounds...and am 135 as of this morning ( just weighed myself for emphasis!) I get the struggle....BUT... The procedure is only a tool to assist you give you a helping hand... You still have to work at it! You still have to change your bad eating habits! Exercise take responsibility for yourself!

Clearly she lost about 70-80 pounds within the first 6-8 months pretty much everyone loses a lot in the beginning ...thats when you're suppose to change your eating habits work with your dietician and after losing 80 pounds you should be easily be able to exercise easier!!! And you have a pool to swim laps daily!!

WLS...and she's drinking high calorie coffees, sugars, mcDonalds, Doritos ...she has pretty much sabatoged her surgery and any weight loss...and is now resorting to filters, lies, and slimming Aps. She's obviously gained back at least 75% of what she's lost.

Such a waste.

That’s her stance most of the time sadly.
Watching Abbie hunched over, bare feet, hair a mess...drugged up fulfilling Priscillas fantasy graduation is beyond sad, but as long as Priscilla is happy right?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
As a woman myself who was 315 pounds and had WLS back in 2013 and in 18-22 months went down to 138 pounds...and am 135 as of this morning ( just weighed myself for emphasis!) I get the struggle....BUT... The procedure is only a tool to assist you give you a helping hand... You still have to work at it! You still have to change your bad eating habits! Exercise take responsibility for yourself!
First off, YOU ARE AWESOME. Full stop!!

And you’re right about it just being a tool to help you make bigger changes in your lfie. I remember very clearly the moment, early on, that I knew this wasn’t going to work out for her. It was when she started buying the sugar free candy. The ‘Smart Sweets’ I think? She started buying them... and buying them... and buying them.... And it was clear she really had no desire to change her eating habits. She wanted a way to keep eating whatever she wanted and for the surgery to just be the magic cure.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
They could have fucked themselves over with this graduation tit. They may no longer be eligible since she graduated. If they just had a party for themselves then maybe not, but getting a diploma and showing all the graduation pictures are pretty consistent with graduation

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Do we know where these friends are from? Any assumption was online because we've never seen them before and they seem oblivious to p and a and how they are.
I dunno where they pick up these people from,probably Facebook,I used to watch their vids back then so I’ve witnessed them forcing her to hug them,they more than likely were oblivious to how they are,hopefully they see the light now tho and that they were only being used for their gifts they gave them,the only thing I agree with was them enforcing thank you’s,they always made sure she said thank you!,I can’t stand when people don’t enforce thank yous from their kids,Neurodiverse or otherwise! That’s just manners PERIOD! Parents shouldn’t have o say thank u for their kids cuz they’re too lazy to say thank you themselves,she should have that kinda stuff on her iPad! They’ve only put a plethora of food,golf cart,break and bathroom on her iPad which sucks for her

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Percillerpotamus is still reading the description of her products from the back of the bottle. But!! If you need any assistance on how to maneuver around a McDonalds parking lot to properly park and wait on your order, she is your go-to gurl. Beauty Guide…not so much. Big Mac guide….YAAAASSS!
Her mumbling about plastic straws, and coral reefs WHILE slamming what McD’s claims to be french fries is hysterical. Pig would not know a toxin if you squirted it directly in her drink…OH WAIT! 👀
Slurring on and on about drinking water and applying sunscreen when she just spent 72 hours drinking Malibu Rum from a bucket while frying her skin on her barge…witch Please….STFU!
View attachment 1293056View attachment 1293061
She having a stroke?! What’s going on with her face?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.