Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Pixilfox!!

You are right she wanted it to be a magic cure without her having to make any effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They could have fucked themselves over with this graduation tit. They may no longer be eligible since she graduated. If they just had a party for themselves then maybe not, but getting a diploma and showing all the graduation pictures are pretty consistent with graduation
Is that the new Mackay Scholarship information?
I know they're on a Mackay Scholarship but they made some changes to it.
Did they change the name to this?

Reactions: 12
As a woman myself who was 315 pounds and had WLS back in 2013 and in 18-22 months went down to 138 pounds...and am 135 as of this morning ( just weighed myself for emphasis!) I get the struggle....BUT... The procedure is only a tool to assist you give you a helping hand... You still have to work at it! You still have to change your bad eating habits! Exercise take responsibility for yourself!

Clearly she lost about 70-80 pounds within the first 6-8 months pretty much everyone loses a lot in the beginning ...thats when you're suppose to change your eating habits work with your dietician and after losing 80 pounds you should be easily be able to exercise easier!!! And you have a pool to swim laps daily!!

WLS...and she's drinking high calorie coffees, sugars, mcDonalds, Doritos ...she has pretty much sabatoged her surgery and any weight loss...and is now resorting to filters, lies, and slimming Aps. She's obviously gained back at least 75% of what she's lost.

Such a waste.

Watching Abbie hunched over, bare feet, hair a mess...drugged up fulfilling Priscillas fantasy graduation is beyond sad, but as long as Priscilla is happy right?
Fellow WLS gal here. She saw the surgery as the magic pill. That it would do all the work for her. And for the first year or so, it does. And because she didn't do a single thing to change her behavior, Surprise surprise - it is all back and then some. And now it's like she's on a damn mission to just keep cramming in as much crap, sugar and BOOZE. Booze is a huge part of her problem. Not just the calories, but it gives you "I don't give a tit - itis". I think she (and Isaiah to be honest) are in crisis - she is self medicating with as much food as she can eat and as much booze as she can drink. She gets bigger by the week and isn't even hiding and Isaiah - I'm not sure what he's doing - either trying to control something by limiting food, or pills or something. I think Asa is too much of a narcissist to realize anything is going on with his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh look. Abbie driving her car.
The first pic of Abbie 'driving' has 1k comments😲😲 it's totally hilarious how many of the humpers are addressing Abby directly, they act as if she reads these comments, then we'll message them back with her iPad😆😆🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
They could have fucked themselves over with this graduation tit. They may no longer be eligible since she graduated. If they just had a party for themselves then maybe not, but getting a diploma and showing all the graduation pictures are pretty consistent with graduation

They may have just screwed themselves royally. When a kid with special needs "graduates" with their class (typical senior class at 18 instead of 21) they are no longer eligible to return to school. I've seen where some parents mistakenly choose this option thinking their kid can return to school in the fall, and the school denied them because they graduated. I am not sure how this is going to play out now that they chose to have her graduate. If homeschool fails (and we know it will-but I'd be happy to be proven wrong) they won't have the school as an option. They MAY have a day hab they can send her to depending on her behaviors (many will refuse if too aggressive), but that is no guarantee. Saddle up tattlers, this tit show is just getting started.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They may have just screwed themselves royally. When a kid with special needs "graduates" with their class (typical senior class at 18 instead of 21) they are no longer eligible to return to school. I've seen where some parents mistakenly choose this option thinking their kid can return to school in the fall, and the school denied them because they graduated. I am not sure how this is going to play out now that they chose to have her graduate. If homeschool fails (and we know it will-but I'd be happy to be proven wrong) they won't have the school as an option. They MAY have a day hab they can send her to depending on her behaviors (many will refuse if too aggressive), but that is no guarantee. Saddle up tattlers, this tit show is just getting started.
Surely this was just "ceremonial". That wasn't a real diploma stating she had met all the requirements of graduation. Surely it was just a show...

Reactions: 24
Fellow WLS gal here. She saw the surgery as the magic pill. That it would do all the work for her. And for the first year or so, it does. And because she didn't do a single thing to change her behavior, Surprise surprise - it is all back and then some. And now it's like she's on a damn mission to just keep cramming in as much crap, sugar and BOOZE. Booze is a huge part of her problem. Not just the calories, but it gives you "I don't give a tit - itis". I think she (and Isaiah to be honest) are in crisis - she is self medicating with as much food as she can eat and as much booze as she can drink. She gets bigger by the week and isn't even hiding and Isaiah - I'm not sure what he's doing - either trying to control something by limiting food, or pills or something. I think Asa is too much of a narcissist to realize anything is going on with his family.
...or care. As long as the money is rolling in and he doesn't have to get a real job 😠

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Surely this was just "ceremonial". That wasn't a real diploma stating she had met all the requirements of graduation. Surely it was just a show...
Of course it is not your typical diploma, but our kids do get a certificate of completion stating that they have completed school and it is recorded in records I believe-which is why kids who "graduate" with their class have been prevented from returning.

Reactions: 19
Abbie was all over that Tricia- Asa said Abbie liked her because they were the same size. 😂
The same size...Abbie towers over Tricia. 🤦‍♀️ We all know that ASSa has a problem with seeing correct sizes though!!! :unsure: :ROFLMAO:😂😂:m
I didn't realize how petite Tricia was until I saw the group shot of all of them together.
AbbieT.jpg

I love how Tricia bonded and spent quality time with Abbie, much more than her worthless hambeast parents ever do.
This scene was very sweet and not forced by either of them. It was time that clearly Abbie enjoyed. 🥰
AbbieT2.jpg

• Heart
Of course it is not your typical diploma, but our kids do get a certificate of completion stating that they have completed school and it is recorded in records I believe-which is why kids who "graduate" with their class have been prevented from returning.
But that's what I mean. Surely it's not an official "completion certificate" or whatever. If she failed to advance there, would they give her a completion? Hell, maybe they would if they thought it meant they never had to deal with A&P again.

• Heart
I almost had a heart attack. This person requested friends with me on Facebook. I thought it was CIllapotamus! I seriously stood up and said WTF so loud I scared the cat 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

1653503919423.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
To me Abbie reminds me of the old people at the nursing home where I worked who hade strokes or dementia, and became non verbal with that slack looking face. That's hard to see any age look like that but especially someone so young.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
But that's what I mean. Surely it's not an official "completion certificate" or whatever. If she failed to advance there, would they give her a completion? Hell, maybe they would if they thought it meant they never had to deal with A&P again.
No, it was done specially for Abbie.. Her diploma doesn’t amount to any type of OCS or high school diploma…
I zoomed in on it..
D2C3E379-5079-466C-A718-C0B0021A1FE1.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know there is an extreme mix of feelings about Josh, but I'm curious what this is about that premieres today.. Maybe the CPS call? Just a guess.

• Heart
  • Wow
Alert- this might be long. June 1st I will be having knee surgery, I have mentioned before in my posts that I lost 100 lbs all on my own... still have 40 more to go. One of the main reasons for my surgery is that I sat just like Abby, pretzel Style, up until about three years ago. Second is that I have a torn ACL, third I was heavy for so many years. In the future one or both of my knees will have to be replaced, something that both Abby and her mom will be facing also. Our joints are not meant to be twisted that way, and also not have so much weight on them.

After my knee is healed, I'm hoping to be able to work out again, and lose the rest of the weight. Sadly no matter how much smaller I get, I will never be able to wear a bikini like Pig. I have excess/hanging skin that can only be ridden of with surgery... Something my insurance no longer covers🙁 But I will be healthier then her, look better than her, live longer than her, and be a better person than her! As for Abby's knees, she will have to have surgery much much sooner than I did, mainly for the fact that she sits like that all the time, and rarely is mobile.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if they all had to have knee surgery at the same time, and poor pool boy Isaiah will have to take care of them threefold. Pig will be all "Eyethaya come
elevate my rump roaths", Ass "Dude you got that camera speed wrong, do I need to get up on my gimpy legs and do it myself!", Abbie " Honk honk honk, cart ride, Chipotle's, honk, bathroom, Park, honk honk, swing, Chipotle's, donut, honk, cart ride, Nature Valley bar, bathroom, honk honk honk, Park, swing, waffle fries, honk, Zaxby's, cart ride, donut, honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk..."😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I wonder if there are higher functioning students at JSA who actually did earn a specific type of certificate or diploma, which would be helpful when they advance into further learning or work programs?

This may not be true for all special needs children but in Abbie's case, I would say her Special Certificate of Completion means she was there and did whatever it was they had her do all day long, or as we like to say, she attended daycare. This certificate is much different than an actual diploma for graduating from High School/College, whereas those are based on fulfilling specific academic requirements over a 4 year period, actual learning, testing, ranking in the class, etc. Much more than simply showing up and being present.

In Abbie's case, this was all for show for the parents as Abbie had no clue what any of the events of that day meant. This is not a dig at Abbie, but she had no clue why she was even there in the first place. Not knowing the level that any of the kids are at, perhaps none of the kids actually knew what was going on at the ceremony, in which case then it's all for the parents. 🤷‍♀️

The really sad part about all of this celebrating, etc is that at the of the day, despite how many years in 'school' Abbie only learned to wave. 🤦‍♀️ Or did I read that wrong in another post?
Abbie never learned to independently go from class to class or to do anything by herself. She had no advancement in all of these years, and that truly is sad because if her parents had done their part, which was to continue to teach her at home, as ALL parents should do for their children, then this would have much more meaning in her case. As always, Big P and ASSa dropped the ball and ignored their necessary part in providing an education.

certificateabbie.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I know there is an extreme mix of feelings about Josh, but I'm curious what this is about that premieres today.. Maybe the CPS call? Just a guess.

I have no problem with the dad challenge as he is making people aware of these horrible parents which is a good thing. I might have discovered fathering autism from the dad challenge. I discovered the dad challenge after looking information about 8 passengers. I'm definitely interested in what he has to say about fathering autism as I really enjoyed his video talking about asa filming Abbies potty routine.

I've heard a story about someone who went to pick up their yearbook and their diploma at the same time so he wasn't able to stay in high school until he was 22. Once he got his diploma he wasn't allowed back in high school. I don't know why they had a graduation for Abbie as she probably doesn't know what it means and its probably way too stimulating for her as well. Shes not going to have a good quality of life and will stay stay at home everyday getting filmed by Asa so he has content to use for his videos. If Abbie had more skills she could probably go to a day program somewhere. Its sad that dunkin and cart rides are the only things she has to look forward to. the graduating early was mainly because they couldn't find anyone to homeschool her and they wanted to use her for content. As someone with autism I can't believe that anyone would support them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Longtime lurker. 1st time poster…..
I wonder if the neurotypical daughter graduated? She should have turned 18 late last year if I am calculating right.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.