Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I just watched her live where she talks about the school stating that they feel Abbie has got all she can from them. That is a huge gut punch to most parents and from my experience it means some big tit went down between them and the school regarding Abbie.
Exactly. We've all suspected this. Well, some people thought they were removing her to have more content, but most of us figured JSA angered Asa.
Abbie was in the vocational class at one point, then removed from it the next year. At the beginning of this year, they were so excited, talking about Abbie possibly getting a job and learning vocational skills at JSA again. Then come January, boom- they're withdrawing her. I always assumed it was an IEP conference mid-year that JSA told them she isnt able to do it, but had no proof of that obviously. Still dont, but now we do know JSA told them. I was floored that Asa said it after all this time though!

If JSA said they can't do anything more for Abbie my next question is how will this effect the McKay scholarship. Her "educational" records would have this information, plus testing and the reason why she cannot return. So, does anyone here know the answer?
I dont think they said she cant return. They said shes gone as far as she can in the class she is in, but isnt capable of moving to the vocational program.
So she could have kept on in her own class, but Asa didnt want that. He wants her in vocational and getting a job. That training wont happen at JSA.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Exactly. We've all suspected this. Well, some people thought they were removing her to have more content, but most of us figured JSA angered Asa.
Abbie was in the vocational class at one point, then removed from it the next year. At the beginning of this year, they were so excited, talking about Abbie possibly getting a job and learning vocational skills at JSA again. Then come January, boom- they're withdrawing her. I always assumed it was an IEP conference mid-year that JSA told them she isnt able to do it, but had no proof of that obviously. Still dont, but now we do know JSA told them. I was floored that Asa said it after all this time though!

I dont think they said she cant return. They said shes gone as far as she can in the class she is in, but isnt capable of moving to the vocational program.
So she could have kept on in her own class, but Asa didnt want that. He wants her in vocational and getting a job. That training wont happen at JSA.
This exactly! Asshat was determined about the vocational program and JSA told him No. Asshat cannot stand being told 'No'. How DARE they?! Who do they think they are??!? Don't they know who Assa Maassive is??!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Pig was love bombing the hell out of her Huns this past weekend. Filling their pea brain minds with how special they are and how much she appreciates their money friendship. There is no depth to how low she will go to scam vulnerable people. Revealing they've lost friends because they just didn't understand but her Huns understand. Yep, she revealed they were leghumpers first and then her "friends".

They said Abbie graduated from kindergarten and then elementary school and they danced around her graduating from High School. They tried to compare it to higher learning for Abbie like most kids go on to do after High School and they again said they were setting her homeschooling up for more intense learning. It's going to be intense all right. They think because they don't have to get up and take Sweet Girl to school every morning will be such a treat for them but I think 3 months into this "intense learning" the revolving door of whoever they're trying to babysit Abbie will cause serious thoughts about placing her elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I want to know who Cilldebeast was addressing her friendship speech to? Who was she looking at? Her two friends were sitting behind her and I believe that the other was off to the side. Was she addressing the wall 😂 😂 😂
Probably a mirror so she could admire herself giving a performance.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's simply unrealistic to entertain the thought that Abbie will be working one day, or riding her bike independently to the store to buy food.

In what world is this going to happen when she's not been taught the basics, she has minimal.muscle control, keeping her head up is becoming more bothersome ...even standing she wants to sit all the time. It's taken years for her body to regress and the weight gain doesn't help.

It's pure neglect on the parents . It's clear by their size nutrition and exercise is low on their list of priorities and that includes Abbies. She just wants to sit and rock.

They are headed down a dangerous road with Abbie and now with no school which was her only structured routine Abbies regression will excell even quicker.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Pig was love bombing the hell out of her Huns this past weekend. Filling their pea brain minds with how special they are and how much she appreciates their money friendship. There is no depth to how low she will go to scam vulnerable people. Revealing they've lost friends because they just didn't understand but her Huns understand. Yep, she revealed they were leghumpers first and then her "friends".

They said Abbie graduated from kindergarten and then elementary school and they danced around her graduating from High School. They tried to compare it to higher learning for Abbie like most kids go on to do after High School and they again said they were setting her homeschooling up for more intense learning. It's going to be intense all right. They think because they don't have to get up and take Sweet Girl to school every morning will be such a treat for them but I think 3 months into this "intense learning" the revolving door of whoever they're trying to babysit Abbie will cause serious thoughts about placing her elsewhere.
Unless they guilt the boy into giving up any life he might have to stay home and continue being the 3rd caregiver so they can do all the things. We will see what excuse they come up with for him never going back to Boone.. Hope I’m wrong!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
just had a geese! also A & P says everyone cares about the turtles but what about the reefs, buy my sunscreen.
They were letting it all hang out. Most imp, Asa ordered a double quarter pounder meal , Cilla the 10 pack chicken McNuggets . She thought Asa was treating. LOL I bet they keep “their“ money separate because he’s a scumbag deadbeat.
They need McDonalds like they need a hole in their head.

1653453341673.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Ok- I dont know if this was posted earlier, but I just watched P's livestream from this afternoon. (in the car as they order fast food lol)
But anyway, Asa said it. Finally. "JSA thinks Abbie has gotten all she can from them, and we do too."
And there we have it from the horses mouth. They told him she wont be going into vocational/progressing, and he yanked her. No more speculation.
Big P seemed a tad sheepish about the fast food order. Their McDonalds’ quarter pound burgers and large fries each clocked in at over 1,000 calories. P began ham fisting French fries and watching herself on her Live chewing with her mouth open. Rolling that bolts around with her tongue was enough to make you gag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh, and remember Asa wanting Abbie to have a vintage tees, Etsy type shop, that she could pick the tees and then package the tees to ship?
Well today he said she cant fold clothing.
Well, she can with help.
Well, not really.
How about we take pictures of the washer spinning instead?
(y)(y)
She can’t fold clothes after how many years of “teaching” her? Yet they expect us to believe they’re going to get her ready for vocational training and a school where she independently changes classes within a year. Ok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I swear I remember Asa saying Abbie didn't need a job or was he talking in the present, not in the future? The narrative changes so much.

Reactions: 16

Today's vlog
There was so much wrong with this vlog.
First, those are not your friends Princess P. Those are Ladies waiting for you to fall and once you do, they will pick up your down line. These are probably her top earners from Smilelife… If you’ll didn’t have “all the things,” they would not want to hang with you. Onwards from that, friends live close, not over 8 states away.. How sad is it that you admitted that you’ll have lost so many friends, even within the special needs community? It ain’t that others don’t understand, it is because you’ll refuse to discipline your own child and/or follow basic curtesy and social norms.
At the end of the day, you’ll will be pulling up, these Hons will entertain you for a day or two, you’ll will leave and they will go back to their normal lives. You’ll won’t be invited to parties, Abbie won’t be attending open birthday parties, you’ll won’t have dinners out, etc. Which is what most friends do…
Also, like someone else said, it was so sad to see Abbie cling to others, while she is so violent to her own Mother. It is also telling how much Abbie would go sit down in front of the camera because she knew it was expected for so long. She totally didn’t want to do it but knew the expectation and knew it would be over with quicker, if she complied, verses throwing tantrums…

• Heart
Reactions: 24

how can someone who isn't potty trained and knows very few words get a job? Shes simply not capable of holding a job. The only job she can do are the chores that Asa barks at her to do.

• Sad
P and A don’t have friends.. they have people in their lives that they use, take everything they can from them and when they are all used up.. they move onto “new” people and do the same.. it is like a revolving door… NEXT….

Zero shame. None. Nada.
I am a big girl, I have a 2 piece swimsuit and wear it.. it has taken me a long time to have the confidence to wear it, however I wear it in my own pool when no one is around.. and I sure do not take any pictures of myself wearing it..We live out in the country, and I tell my friends and neighbors they better honk all the way up the driveway, so I know they are coming and have time to wrap a towel or put cover up on! “Ain’t nobody wanna see that”.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
They’ve been forcing her to hug random people at their Dunkin meetups for years,it’s so gross! 🤮
Do we know where these friends are from? Any assumption was online because we've never seen them before and they seem oblivious to p and a and how they are.

Reactions: 12
Do we know where these friends are from? Any assumption was online because we've never seen them before and they seem oblivious to p and a and how they are.
I'm assuming they were HUMPERS and P scammed them into slimelife. The smaller one (P's mini me) has been around for a while... I would love to know how much sales they actually make.. or does P share her sales with them she gets from scamming the FA HUMPERS?

They worship the Massives...right now anyway. I'm sure they got to see the actual behind the scenes of what these creepers are actually like.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Dear Kimmied, OUCH! How did you get out of the tree or did you fall into the tree and then onto the ground?
And the youngest of seven and the only girl. That has to be full of stories about it being the best of times and the worst of times. Send healing light your way.
I will say this…. Duct tape really works at taping a person (me) to a wall. And getting hit with a BB gun in the butt hurts!
I climbed down the tree. I didn’t notice my wrist at first.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am a big girl, I have a 2 piece swimsuit and wear it.. it has taken me a long time to have the confidence to wear it, however I wear it in my own pool when no one is around.. and I sure do not take any pictures of myself wearing it..We live out in the country, and I tell my friends and neighbors they better honk all the way up the driveway, so I know they are coming and have time to wrap a towel or put cover up on! “Ain’t nobody wanna see that”.
It's funny, Priscilla's choice to wear whatever damn swimsuit she pleases is, in theory, the one thing I think she does right. I'm a big ol' fatty and I wear dumb flashy colorful bikinis all the time. I think being comfortable with wearing a two-piece (or any swimsuit, really) in public is the way every woman should feel. I spent so many years hating myself for being fat, literally trying to hurt myself because I couldn't lose weight, and missing out on simple pleasures like swimming on a hot day or eating an ice cream on the beach because I was afraid of what people would think...but at this point in my life, I don't care what "ain't nobody wanna see." If you don't like it, look away.

But, like everything else in Priscilla's life, the way she does it is so bizarre and performative and up her own ass...that it's off-putting even to me. Nothing about it feels genuine. It feels like yet another personality that she stole from someone else. She is as full of hot air as her dumb inflatable raft. If she ever stumbled into a moment of actual, genuine introspection, I doubt she would have any clue what she honestly likes and dislikes...except for her own daughter.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Pigcil is SO lispy and droopy mouthed when she's been drinking and she was rubbing her snout 360 degrees. How the duck does she even get her fatass, gunt and blue waffle into that pigkini?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.