Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is sad.
Barefoot, hair a mess, held in place for her "diploma".
What does the diploma say?
Last year she got like the "Happy Woodchuck" or "Busy Bunny" certificate, or some such tit.
Its not her fault, but her parents make her look foolish all the time. Pisses me off.

View attachment 1291875
There is no reason to let Abs look sloppy and desheveled when this was happened. You couldn't make her put her shoes on, huh? You couldn't comb her straggly hair??? You are both slobs, so why should it be any different than Abs.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Abbie graduating makes me want to cry because they are doing wrong by her in my opinion. The only thing I can think of that could be possible is JSA just told them straight that they can’t do much more.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh, and remember Asa wanting Abbie to have a vintage tees, Etsy type shop, that she could pick the tees and then package the tees to ship?
Well today he said she cant fold clothing.
Well, she can with help.
Well, not really.
How about we take pictures of the washer spinning instead?
(y)(y)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Don't you just love when drunks try serious conversation? Now slide baby slide...dippty dip now slur baby slur, now lisp...lisp.
I want to know who Cilldebeast was addressing her friendship speech to? Who was she looking at? Her two friends were sitting behind her and I believe that the other was off to the side. Was she addressing the wall 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They loose friends because of themselves AND Abbie.
Could you imagine hanging our there minding your own business and suddenly get punched in the head or face out of nowhere by Abbie?
It happens.
I wonder how many times those leghumper friends got pummeled by Abbie over the span of 3 days.
A short story for you:
I was warned that the "Autistic" child where I was visiting might suddenly out of the blue slap the tit out of me. I was cautious but she got me anyway. 😆 Just like they said. It was unprovoked and out of the blue.
This is why people with kids like this have no friends. They can be violent and unpredictable.
I'm sorry but ain't nobody in their right mind has time for that on an ongoing basis.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
What a bunch of hogwash, pun intended. Fools loose friends because they are jerks, not because they have a child with a disability.
I must point out the positive and comment on how two of the "friends"connected and spend time with Abbie, both in the pool and on the sofa. Very nice. Kudos to them.
They are jerks... who dont discipline their child and so she is feral...and cannot be easy to be around..unless you are drunk..as they alll are. These women are not friends..P would care less about all of them if they quit scam life. They wouldn't be so "accepting" if they weren't sh..t faced.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My gawd.
Im so sick of them talking about "accepting Abbie". They both wasted time I'll never get back, thanking the hons over and over for "accepting Abbie and our family." For people who claim shes a typical teen, they sure seem surprised when people "accept" her.
And hey- we'll see the hons on the Honking Across America Tour Part Deux. Asa said they are traveling with them. WTF?! LOL
Finally, during her "thanks friends" speech, she said: "Well, you all knew us as parents to Abbie first, so that helped."
In other words, yep- they are humpers who signed up, and now they're living the dream as P's besties.
Everything you said! I was thinking watching the vlog that they're always so shocked about accepting Abbie because they're the 2 people that have yet to accept Abbie for 17 years now. This vlog confirmed a few things repeatedly spoken of on Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1292053
I love how these dumbasses are screaming 'wear a mask', yet look at the Miss Thang on the right. She's not even wearing it correctly!
I see that soooo often.
If you're not going to even bother to wear yours correctly then stay silent at everyone else about wearing one.
Abbie really does look like a hot mess but at least her loving birth person curled her hair for this special occasion.
Nobody curled her hair, it was in a bun yesterday when decorating her cap, they just combed it into a ponytail today. God forbid they should bathe her before her graduation, besides don't most normal teenagers show up grad night having not bathed in 2 days. At least put some deodorant on her, and on her feet😣🤢
Haven't watched the new video yet, but shouldn't they be more focused on 'We Lost Weight', instead of them losing the friends they don't have.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
P. speaking about having a special needs child, especially a 17 year old. My opinion, this says volumes about her embarrassment and how she feels about the lifelong commitment. To be honest, I would have a rough time as well, but then again, I wouldn’t vlog my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why do they allow her to hang all over random people they met online it’s absolutely crazy. SHE’S TOO BIG TO BE HANGING ON PEOPLE, SHE’S TOO BIG TO BE WRESTLING WITH GROWN ASS MEN! JUST STOP
They’ve been forcing her to hug random people at their Dunkin meetups for years,it’s so gross! 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Those Maassives are just plain gross. Tinkerhog, for the love of Pete, stop trying to be something and someone you can never be. It’s a bad look on you. Also, you realize those Huns won’t want you around when your fempire falls, right?

I’ve missed you guys. I’ve been reading here and there. I’ll try to make my broken wrist fall short. I am the youngest of seven and the only girl. My aunt and uncle adopted me when I was 4. Most of my brothers and their families came for my kids graduation. He is the last grandchild to go to university. My parents are staying with us for a while. My dad is beginning to be very forgetful so I had my mom stay. My dad loves my Guyguy and they were out on my balcony off of my room. My mom is everything Tinkerhog wishes she was. A true grand lady, dressed up, hair and makeup flawless ( except for the too skinny gene, we are loving opposites). We were a little worried about leaving my dad on the balcony with the baby. My dad’s grandfather built this house ( it’s triggered memories for him and thats why I wanted him to stay). Like the idiot I am, I pushed really hard on the railing and fell into a tree. My ankles have been rebuilt already so we are watching that, but my wrist will need fixing. I cracked my ulna straight through. Looking like Friday will be the day. Chemo saps the calcium out of you and I never took it seriously. I will from now on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I'm surprised that no one yet has addressed the big elephant in the room and no it's not P. The fact that Abbie is so accepting of these random women, and even bonding with a couple of them. Yet when it comes to her mom, she hits her, kicks her, pushes her, and the only time she wants to be close to her is to do a deep hugging stem. Says a lot about her egg donor.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's always what mom wants.

1653436790780.png

Bossy witch.

1653436919020.png

1653437075144.png

Snug as two huns in a rug. Pass me a dorito will ya beb?

1653437206886.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Those Maassives are just plain gross. Tinkerhog, for the love of Pete, stop trying to be something and someone you can never be. It’s a bad look on you. Also, you realize those Huns won’t want you around when your fempire falls, right?

I’ve missed you guys. I’ve been reading here and there. I’ll try to make my broken wrist fall short. I am the youngest of seven and the only girl. My aunt and uncle adopted me when I was 4. Most of my brothers and their families came for my kids graduation. He is the last grandchild to go to university. My parents are staying with us for a while. My dad is beginning to be very forgetful so I had my mom stay. My dad loves my Guyguy and they were out on my balcony off of my room. My mom is everything Tinkerhog wishes she was. A true grand lady, dressed up, hair and makeup flawless ( except for the too skinny gene, we are loving opposites). We were a little worried about leaving my dad on the balcony with the baby. My dad’s grandfather built this house ( it’s triggered memories for him and thats why I wanted him to stay). Like the idiot I am, I pushed really hard on the railing and fell into a tree. My ankles have been rebuilt already so we are watching that, but my wrist will need fixing. I cracked my ulna straight through. Looking like Friday will be the day. Chemo saps the calcium out of you and I never took it seriously. I will from now on.
Im so glad it wasnt worse, but that had to be incredibly painful! Hearing about your dad, and his memories of the family home brought tears to my eyes, I also lived in my great grandparents home for many years and lost it to a fire. When my dad was close to passing, he asked to be taken to the lot where the house was. It was hard. We sprinkled some of his ashes there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
My memories kinda hit hard today. When I came down to Florida escaping my ex-husband, I had a 7 month old and a 20 month old. We went to my folks’s condo for a few weeks. The spare bedroom even had two cribs set up. Today, after 42 years, the place is completely empty, after five months of hard work making it so. It will be closed on and sold in early June. My kids have so many memories there and my mom died in her bedroom in January there. My folks loved living there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Is it me, or does her feet look swollen and red? Poor kid.

Wouldn't a physiotherapist suggest her having feet support? That would mean Assache and Pigrilla didn't want them, or Pigrilla whined because the shoes weren't cute or something.
Thank you for sharing . I have often wondered the same about Abbie's muscle tone of her feet . I noticed she shuffels her feet when she walks . Did her parents noticed this ? My daughter still walks on her toes , she has amazing muscle tone in her legs , high arches . Her shoes have always been basketball type to help give her support for her ankles . Leather or canvas recommended from her therapist . Watching the Fathering Autism vlogs often brings tears to my eyes ........ the neglect of Abbie is heartbreaking . If only her parents accepted her , nurtured her , protect her for health and well being . F.U. Asa and Cilla and the creepy Masse Squad Parents .

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.