Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie had zero interest in doing laundry and there were so many cuts in that part of the vlog. He ended it when she got the fight look on her face. It’s not going to be easy teaching Abbie.

Ass and P might be seeing their ‘friends’ during their summer travels, but I’d put money on those friends not being around at P’s next birthday celebration or any others. They don’t keep friends because after a while people start to realise just what they’re like and also, who wants to hang out with someone who is constantly filming everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did.... Did Ass just say Hambeast and the smallest of the hons were the SAME SIZE??

Or did I mistake who he was talking about...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I dont know how the hons, and the husband could stand being around Asa all weekend. Hes so obnoxious.
You know he was just strutting around all weekend like a greasy Lord Farquaad- "Look at my Manor! My pool! My fish! My fleet of electric vehicles! Wanna see my office, where all the magic happens? Wanna go to Target and meet our fans? My WEGO award?"

Then in the park, of course it was all about Abbie again- the divine being.
"Abbie was trying to get in the shot. She knows shes the star. She knows all about photos, you know you're the star dont you?"
I'm sorry, but that stuff gets on my last nerve. I couldnt be around ANYONE who made every single thing about their child. Any child, not just Abbie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
They are friends as long as they stay in slimelife. I think Big P is rank buying promoting these 3.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Ok- I dont know if this was posted earlier, but I just watched P's livestream from this afternoon. (in the car as they order fast food lol)
But anyway, Asa said it. Finally. "JSA thinks Abbie has gotten all she can from them, and we do too."
And there we have it from the horses mouth. They told him she wont be going into vocational/progressing, and he yanked her. No more speculation.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hi Guys! I’ve been off tattle for a couple months now. It was a long overdue break for some self care(ugh…I hate that phrase). Some medical stuff mixed with some mental health stuff. I missed you all. I’m not a big poster on this site but I LOVE how honest our commentary is! I decided I would start getting back on Tattle. Should I read the last 2 threads OR is it the same ol‘ tit? I hope everyone is well! Take care…xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Those Maassives are just plain gross. Tinkerhog, for the love of Pete, stop trying to be something and someone you can never be. It’s a bad look on you. Also, you realize those Huns won’t want you around when your fempire falls, right?

I’ve missed you guys. I’ve been reading here and there. I’ll try to make my broken wrist fall short. I am the youngest of seven and the only girl. My aunt and uncle adopted me when I was 4. Most of my brothers and their families came for my kids graduation. He is the last grandchild to go to university. My parents are staying with us for a while. My dad is beginning to be very forgetful so I had my mom stay. My dad loves my Guyguy and they were out on my balcony off of my room. My mom is everything Tinkerhog wishes she was. A true grand lady, dressed up, hair and makeup flawless ( except for the too skinny gene, we are loving opposites). We were a little worried about leaving my dad on the balcony with the baby. My dad’s grandfather built this house ( it’s triggered memories for him and thats why I wanted him to stay). Like the idiot I am, I pushed really hard on the railing and fell into a tree. My ankles have been rebuilt already so we are watching that, but my wrist will need fixing. I cracked my ulna straight through. Looking like Friday will be the day. Chemo saps the calcium out of you and I never took it seriously. I will from now on.
Oh no! Hope it heals fast for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok- I dont know if this was posted earlier, but I just watched P's livestream from this afternoon. (in the car as they order fast food lol)
But anyway, Asa said it. Finally. "JSA thinks Abbie has gotten all she can from them, and we do too."
And there we have it from the horses mouth. They told him she wont be going into vocational/progressing, and he yanked her. No more speculation.
Glorified day care.
These two idiots have not taken any learning tools given to them by any professional , ABA, the school, no one...the teachers expect practices and curriculum to be followed through at home..it continues the learning...but it doesn't happen and Abbie has to start over and over...and doesn't retain anything these professionals are trying to teach her...good for them for speaking up. There's nothing more they can do for Abbie Because nothing's being reinforced at home...ever.
These spaces are limited and these teachers can be helping with families who are wanting to put the time in to help their children .

I am sickened by these two

• Heart
  • Sad
I feel so terrible for Abbie and all the over stimulating bullshit she will have to endure to appease her parents and their trashy exploitative lifestyle. I wish more people cared about these kids! Even the ones in nice clean houses with nice clean clothes can need help. Laws need to get with the times. I was happy to see a large well known youtuber briefly talk about this topic I just wish more did!

Reactions: 22
I didn't get a chance to reply to a post in the previous thread so, I'm reposting it here.
From @MizBeaverhausen:
In the last vlog Dickdo was ribbing Isaiah over always having low battery power on his cameras. He has to dig deep to find stuff to criticize the kid. I find it appalling that he does it on camera. He nitpicks over everything, such a nasty bastard.

Can you imagine having to live with that? Having your parental figure (or anyone, really) constantly doing tit like this at every turn? Everything Isaiah does is either not good enough or just plain wrong. It doesn't matter how much he tries or if he doesn't try at all, it is all judged harshly. I hope Isaiah tells Asshat to shut the fck up every once in a while.
Since I know you read here, Assa, you are a truly insecure and miserable little tit of a "dad". You're so tremendously insecure in yourself that you have this NEED to tear your son to shreds repeatedly. You're always trying to prove that you're 'better' than Isaiah. Newsflash, someone who actually is better doesn't have to desperately try to prove it over and over again. They also don't treat their child the way you treat Isaiah.
Nasty bastard indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Those Maassives are just plain gross. Tinkerhog, for the love of Pete, stop trying to be something and someone you can never be. It’s a bad look on you. Also, you realize those Huns won’t want you around when your fempire falls, right?

I’ve missed you guys. I’ve been reading here and there. I’ll try to make my broken wrist fall short. I am the youngest of seven and the only girl. My aunt and uncle adopted me when I was 4. Most of my brothers and their families came for my kids graduation. He is the last grandchild to go to university. My parents are staying with us for a while. My dad is beginning to be very forgetful so I had my mom stay. My dad loves my Guyguy and they were out on my balcony off of my room. My mom is everything Tinkerhog wishes she was. A true grand lady, dressed up, hair and makeup flawless ( except for the too skinny gene, we are loving opposites). We were a little worried about leaving my dad on the balcony with the baby. My dad’s grandfather built this house ( it’s triggered memories for him and thats why I wanted him to stay). Like the idiot I am, I pushed really hard on the railing and fell into a tree. My ankles have been rebuilt already so we are watching that, but my wrist will need fixing. I cracked my ulna straight through. Looking like Friday will be the day. Chemo saps the calcium out of you and I never took it seriously. I will from now on.
Dear Kimmied, OUCH! How did you get out of the tree or did you fall into the tree and then onto the ground?
And the youngest of seven and the only girl. That has to be full of stories about it being the best of times and the worst of times. Send healing light your way.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Holy Hell, I'm glad you're alright!! Sending you lots and lots of love.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
just had a geese! also A & P says everyone cares about the turtles but what about the reefs, buy my sunscreen.
They were letting it all hang out. Most imp, Asa ordered a double quarter pounder meal , Cilla the 10 pack chicken McNuggets . She thought Asa was treating. LOL I bet they keep “their“ money separate because he’s a scumbag deadbeat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
If JSA said they can't do anything more for Abbie my next question is how will this effect the McKay scholarship. Her "educational" records would have this information, plus testing and the reason why she cannot return. So, does anyone here know the answer?

Reactions: 15
Wow. I just watched her live where she talks about the school stating that they feel Abbie has got all she can from them. That is a huge gut punch to most parents and from my experience it means some big tit went down between them and the school regarding Abbie.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.