Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Am I terrible by saying I would go fucking nuts!
No, I feel the same. I am very sensitive to sound- that yelling and clapping and honking would make me insane. I quite literally couldnt do it.
Ive mentioned my grandson is on the spectrum and lives with me. Granted, he is little, he will be 3 in Sept., but thankfully he doesnt have any vocal stims at all. Actually the only stims he has are hand flapping, and running in place when hes super excited. I understand that could change, but right now Im thanking my lucky stars!
P.S.- Brag moment, move over Asa. 😂 😂
He was completely non-verbal 6 months ago. Now he can say dozens of words, and knows his letters and numbers. I am proud of him, and so grateful for his SP, because I tried and couldnt teach him.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I dont know how the hons, and the husband could stand being around Asa all weekend. Hes so obnoxious.
You know he was just strutting around all weekend like a greasy Lord Farquaad- "Look at my Manor! My pool! My fish! My fleet of electric vehicles! Wanna see my office, where all the magic happens? Wanna go to Target and meet our fans? My WEGO award?"

Then in the park, of course it was all about Abbie again- the divine being.
"Abbie was trying to get in the shot. She knows shes the star. She knows all about photos, you know you're the star dont you?"
I'm sorry, but that stuff gets on my last nerve. I couldnt be around ANYONE who made every single thing about their child. Any child, not just Abbie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Just when I think Asshat can't get anymore well like an Asshat, he spends most of the vlog talking about Abbie being sick, not being able to verbally say what's wrong, how she's had to go to the ER multiple times for dehydration, how you have to pay attention to body language etc..
Then he says: "Isaiah is off with friends. We're gonna have some margharitas.".... WTF???
My child is whimpering and feeling like shit, let me get drunk while I'm supposed to be looking after her.
Alcohol addiction much?? Jesus fcking christ.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

pixelfox

It's funny, Priscilla's choice to wear whatever damn swimsuit she pleases is, in theory, the one thing I think she does right. I'm a big ol' fatty and I wear dumb flashy colorful bikinis all the time. I think being comfortable with wearing a two-piece (or any swimsuit, really) in public is the way every woman should feel. I spent so many years hating myself for being fat, literally trying to hurt myself because I couldn't lose weight, and missing out on simple pleasures like swimming on a hot day or eating an ice cream on the beach because I was afraid of what people would think...but at this point in my life, I don't care what "ain't nobody wanna see." If you don't like it, look away.

But, like everything else in Priscilla's life, the way she does it is so bizarre and performative and up her own ass...that it's off-putting even to me. Nothing about it feels genuine. It feels like yet another personality that she stole from someone else. She is as full of hot air as her dumb inflatable raft. If she ever stumbled into a moment of actual, genuine introspection, I doubt she would have any clue what she honestly likes and dislikes...except for her own daughter.

Thiiiiiiis!!! So much. I am just this year at 42 years old finally managing to adjust my mindset about being fat and not letting people ‘see me’. I’ve spent years hung up on not doing things and being hidden so no one can see me out in the yard or in public because I’m fat. I finally just hit this point of asking myself why the heck I care so much. Why does it matter if I’m fat and people see it?? It was doing HORRIBLE things to my mental health...

There isn’t anything at all wrong with PrissyPants wearing a bikini or anything else. But the WAY she does it is fucked up. Totally, as you said, a performance. She’s not embracing who she is and accepting herself, she is denying who she is and claiming to be something she isn’t. I would have a lot more respect for her (on this subject, but not on any other!) if she would just talk openly about how the surgery only helped for awhile and that she gained the weight back- etc etc etc. Instead she’s cultivated this personality of denial and ‘performance’.

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
My memories kinda hit hard today. When I came down to Florida escaping my ex-husband, I had a 7 month old and a 20 month old. We went to my folks’s condo for a few weeks. The spare bedroom even had two cribs set up. Today, after 42 years, the place is completely empty, after five months of hard work making it so. It will be closed on and sold in early June. My kids have so many memories there and my mom died in her bedroom in January there. My folks loved living there.

• Heart
  • Sad

SinisterSenorita

As a woman myself who was 315 pounds and had WLS back in 2013 and in 18-22 months went down to 138 pounds...and am 135 as of this morning ( just weighed myself for emphasis!) I get the struggle....BUT... The procedure is only a tool to assist you give you a helping hand... You still have to work at it! You still have to change your bad eating habits! Exercise take responsibility for yourself!

Clearly she lost about 70-80 pounds within the first 6-8 months pretty much everyone loses a lot in the beginning ...thats when you're suppose to change your eating habits work with your dietician and after losing 80 pounds you should be easily be able to exercise easier!!! And you have a pool to swim laps daily!!

WLS...and she's drinking high calorie coffees, sugars, mcDonalds, Doritos ...she has pretty much sabatoged her surgery and any weight loss...and is now resorting to filters, lies, and slimming Aps. She's obviously gained back at least 75% of what she's lost.

Such a waste.

That’s her stance most of the time sadly.
Watching Abbie hunched over, bare feet, hair a mess...drugged up fulfilling Priscillas fantasy graduation is beyond sad, but as long as Priscilla is happy right?

• Heart
  • Sick

Mz BW

Chatty Member
I am seriously thinking about not coming here anymore 😥 I love reading here but constantly knowing what these 2 pieces of shit are doing & saying, seeing Abbie regress as every person she likes is taken away from her & a special place in hell for the pig who hates her own daughter ... its doing bad things to my mental health.
I can't help Abbie, I haven't watched their videos for quite a long time because of my reaction to the fucking scum & as much as being here is a pleasure, with some lovely people & the ignore button if needed ... well, I'm sure the regulars understand.
I will try a break. Not expecting you all to care 😊 but just wanted to explain my problem 💖

• Heart

SinisterSenorita

The only people this" Abbie in the drivers seat, Abbie posing " is benefiting is Asa and Priscilla ...putting on a show to try to convince people how they are determined to give Abbie their version of a " normal" teenage life.

What's sad..is it's never for HER. Just them. These two parents need to seriously embrace who Abbie is, help HER...stop making her be someone she isnt.

It's incredibly sad.

• Heart
  • Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Oh, and remember Asa wanting Abbie to have a vintage tees, Etsy type shop, that she could pick the tees and then package the tees to ship?
Well today he said she cant fold clothing.
Well, she can with help.
Well, not really.
How about we take pictures of the washer spinning instead?
(y)(y)

• Haha
  • Sad

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle Stick. Kaitlyn is giving up the lease on her apartment at the end of summer, pulling Kaidale from school & therapy and is going to home school, actually van school, him as they travel in that tin can. She is looking and sounding really squirrely on the video. I don't see this ending well at all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

bready

VIP Member
Oh look. Abbie driving her car.
This is sick. These are pictures of Abbie posed, like a doll, in situations you will never see her in in real life…just to portray the image of a “typical” teenager, to dupe the bumpers and satisfy her parents disgusting desire for her to be “normal.” These pictures do not reflect or celebrate Abbie as she is. They do not show any appreciation for anything Abbie actually CAN do, or WANTS to do. They only reflect her parents’ image of the daughter they wish they had.

• Sad
  • Angry

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
This is sad.
Barefoot, hair a mess, held in place for her "diploma".
What does the diploma say?
Last year she got like the "Happy Woodchuck" or "Busy Bunny" certificate, or some such shit.
Its not her fault, but her parents make her look foolish all the time. Pisses me off.

View attachment 1291875
Abbie's feet are completely flat and the arch of her feet fall inwards. This poor girl has zero muscle tone.

• Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Ugh. It was one thing to shed a few tears saying goodbye to her schooling, and teachers. But when Asa starts in on that "You are so loved. Everyone loves you..." blah blah I just want to scream. It sounds like I am anti-Abbie. I'm not. But she is no more special than anyone elses child -but Asa and his fat ass ego has to believe that she is indeed the MOST special person on earth, simply because he is the father.

And the running wild and screaming and thrashing is fine if nothing more was expected from her. But how is her teacher going to feel trying to chase her down and focus? I am not suggesting Abbie stops learning, but what they are expecting from her isnt going to happen. They said they have a very definite plan of what they want. So, in 17 years they couldnt have started on this "plan" on their own? They thought JSA would do it all, now they think a single teacher will. They are so damn delusional. And lazy. Cant forget lazy.

• Heart

SinisterSenorita

It's simply unrealistic to entertain the thought that Abbie will be working one day, or riding her bike independently to the store to buy food.

In what world is this going to happen when she's not been taught the basics, she has minimal.muscle control, keeping her head up is becoming more bothersome ...even standing she wants to sit all the time. It's taken years for her body to regress and the weight gain doesn't help.

It's pure neglect on the parents . It's clear by their size nutrition and exercise is low on their list of priorities and that includes Abbies. She just wants to sit and rock.

They are headed down a dangerous road with Abbie and now with no school which was her only structured routine Abbies regression will excell even quicker.

• Heart
  • Sad

KateK

VIP Member
Oh look. Abbie driving her car.
She is like a mannequin to them ..just bend her around. Tell her hands waiting and for a few brief seconds she appears NT ..it’s really very sad. She is fulfilling the delusion for them and the HUMPERS. The Massuves are the most unaccepting of Abbie’s disabilities…and they don’t realize it.

• Sad
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well, Isaiah starts his internship tomorrow.
Will P wake him and make his breakfast?
Take his picture in the mulch before he leaves?
Will there be a tacky sign in the yard?
Gonna be a rough summer for Big P.
Tomorrow is Abbies last day of school, Golden Boy wont be around for daycare and respite is gone.
If she wasnt day-drinking before, she will be soon! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart