Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMFAO!!!!

Asa- You ok?
Cilla- I’m ok.
View attachment 1301949
The show—
Cilla has been crying because she is so proud of her future World Leader having her last day of school because she graduated! She also had a blast celebrating her birthday… see! She’s crying she’s so proud

Reality—
Cilla has been crying at the thought of having to take care of her 2 year old in a fat 17 year olds body. She suddenly realizes why it was so important to teach her correctly and be a good mother. She knows what’s in store soon and it’s not good. Also, she’s been trying (unsuccessfully) to hide the contempt of getting older.. this is NOT the face of “happy cry”

Don’t be surprised when she spends the whole next year in a drugged up fog.
They f-ed up big time going on about how her spider stim ONLY occurs after she’s been drugged and tired… so how come she was doing it at 2pm during ALL THE THINGS recently?

They know not enough people will pick up on that… but now that I’m mentioning it here, I bet Asa will be sure to edit that tit out

Ahhh, a picture of the exact moment that reality is sinking in. No breaks for the foreseeable future. It's 24/7 Abbie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Let's face it...Abbies out of the Monday -Friday 8:15 till 3:30 then there's respit 8 hours a week usually on the weekends....then there's drugged and to bed hopefully around 11-7 ( not always but that's what they aim for)

So....doing the math.....they really don't spend that much time with Abbie...also that's not including Aba therapy, Summer taking out Abbie for lunches, to her place etc...crazy Nanny...

So seeing that pic. Of Priscilla she's absolutely not thrilled with having Abbie home much much much more...it's going to be a lot of work....they're scared...and they should be.

They have been spoiled with helpers in raising Abbie...it's never just been up to them....alone.

We have 2 teens....4 hours respit once a week...of course school from 10-3.

It's hands on all the time....but having structure and routine has been a godsend. But we've done it from the beginning for years still do it...good luck to Asa who thinks he's just going to start a light routine on Monday.

And...our kids dont have two parents working from home. I worked from home part time accountant my husband worked at a real job outside the house he's a realtor so...Asa and Priscilla have had it easy....this is going to be a disaster for them...especially lipscam mamajama!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
About 4:25 mark. Is this what homeschool at home will be? From 2017. And here’s my shoutout to Crazy Nanny…you are great!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
In this latest vlog, a few others, there is a pattern of them taking Abbie out for cart/car rides and it is dark out. In this last one it has to be about 9:00/9:30. Why are they not doing a soothing, wind down routine for her? At that time of night she should be scrubbed up, in comfy jammies and relaxing before bed. No wonder she is amped up at night, she is given too much stimulation when she should be getting relaxation.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
WOW!!!!
Check this out guys..
Want proof that..

A- Abbie is NOT enjoying herself here, she is NOT happy and SHE IS TRYING TO STOP IT!!!
B- NO ONE in that family even remotely pays attention

HERE!
We see Asa and Isiah talking.. Abbie screaming, flailing and laughing UNCONTROLLABLY…
BUT
Watch Abbie..

She is UTILIZING something she learned. A good thing she was taught for once.

HANDS WAITING
BUT, no one is TELLING her to do it. Basically..

SHE IS TRYING TO STOP HERSELF
SHE IS TRYING TO SELF-CALM..
And this is Abbie we’re talking about. An extremely spoiled feral 170 pound 2 year old that is never disciplined and never acts self-disciplined..

Basically what I’m saying is this is out of character to see her actually TRYING to control herself..

And. No. One. Notices?!

JESUS CHRIST.. THIS is why this channel is so infuriating…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I am seriously thinking about not coming here anymore 😥 I love reading here but constantly knowing what these 2 pieces of tit are doing & saying, seeing Abbie regress as every person she likes is taken away from her & a special place in hell for the pig who hates her own daughter ... its doing bad things to my mental health.
I can't help Abbie, I haven't watched their videos for quite a long time because of my reaction to the bleeping scum & as much as being here is a pleasure, with some lovely people & the ignore button if needed ... well, I'm sure the regulars understand.
I will try a break. Not expecting you all to care 😊 but just wanted to explain my problem 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I am seriously thinking about not coming here anymore 😥 I love reading here but constantly knowing what these 2 pieces of tit are doing & saying, seeing Abbie regress as every person she likes is taken away from her & a special place in hell for the pig who hates her own daughter ... its doing bad things to my mental health.
I can't help Abbie, I haven't watched their videos for quite a long time because of my reaction to the bleeping scum & as much as being here is a pleasure, with some lovely people & the ignore button if needed ... well, I'm sure the regulars understand.
I will try a break. Not expecting you all to care 😊 but just wanted to explain my problem 💖
We all need a break sometimes, but please come back. Even though it is frustrating to watch what is being done to Abbie, there really is comic relief and more importantly, excellent examples of how parenting should be done and is done within our Tattle family🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And noooooow…
We see the IDD brother with HIV telling Abbie to calm down by waving his hand in her face..

Abbie does hands waiting..

Isiah proceeds to **** out with his arm in her face..

which of course is going to take Abbie out of being calm..
I can’t…
I can’t with these people anymore guys..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
And noooooow…
We see the IDD brother with HIV telling Abbie to calm down by waving his hand in her face..

Abbie does hands waiting..

Isiah proceeds to **** out with his arm in her face..

which of course is going to take Abbie out of being calm..
I can’t…
I can’t with these people anymore guys..
View attachment 1301981
Oh come on. Isaiah is not IDD and does not have HIV. He may be struggling with anxiety or possibly ADHD but not what you just stated.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.