Fathering Autism #124 Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking cuz she’s too large!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I mean, she IS still a teenager after all. I know I was moody AF as a teen and have the pictures to prove it. I didn't want to go on family outings either. My mom still has a pic of my sister and I totally not smiling at a family outing to a local spring. My 18yr old with ASD is a moody gem too.

Reactions: 19
Exactly! the girl LOVES peppers why not put that on her ipad??

Reactions: 17
"When you realize the world isn't using your skincare yet..."

Bitch, YOU aren't using your skincare or ANY skincare!...The most you probably do is put baby oil on before you bake in the sun for hours. Who on earth in their right mind would buy skincare from someone who's skin looks like yours!!

Reactions: 36
Well said ! Yes her parents need to expand her interest . Will they , who knows ? Abbie's parents are desperate to have Dunkin Donuts sponser them . In my opinion that's why they have D.D. on her ipad and Graduation Cap . They are hustlers , attention whores . F.U. Asa and Cilla .

Well said !

Reactions: 16
why, just why do they make her do things she clearly has no interest in?? Painting her "graduation" hate for example. She looked so bored except for the few wackings she did pretending the hat was her moms face. Then of course she asked for food after. They have conditioned her to ask for food as a reward for doing the things THEY want her to do. She doesn't care if her hat is decorated. She doesn't even know what graduation means. This family makes me sick and I want to comment on their videos sooooooooo bad, thank god for this site

You did it? Did what? You dropped her out. Congrats …
Everything is all about creating a narrative... and not about reality .. this is true with every angle of their lives. They are celebrating their feral daughter who they dropped out of school? They have the nerve to make facebook posts about it? If Abbie doesn't get help (not from her parents)...her future appears pretty grim... thanks to her "parents". Yea... you did it all right!

CillaGorilla

Reactions: 15
I would love to see the screenshot that Piggy sent the CEO and the screenshot the CEO sent back to P. Sounds like something a little child would say on the playground.
I wouldn't doubt if they told them to advertise like that...remember.. even the CEO..is working for a scummy scammy MLM... anything to bring in the$$$$. ... and MLM's like to make stupid people think they are company owners.. or they have their own makeup line..whatever it takes to bring in $$$$.

Reactions: 17
the delusion continues in today's vlog, Hey, anything for content. They got to squeeze a few vlogs out of fake graduation. How can you be so proud of something that isn't, unless you're just proud of the delusion you've created?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
the delusion continues in today's vlog, Hey, anything for content. They got to squeeze a few vlogs out of fake graduation. How can you be so proud of something that isn't, unless you're just proud of the delusion you've created?!?

I mean, she graduated with a major in “Everyone’s favorite DJ” and “Life of the Party”. Her “diploma”said so.

Reactions: 22
Seriously, what are they watching that we're not?

It's pretty sad that she started tapping the "diploma" like she does her Ipad. She seriously has no clue about any of this.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.