Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. They thought they'd be able to find a teacher quickly and now are approaching the end of the year with no candidates. It's going to be hard to vet and interview potential teachers when you are on the road in an RV. I gather they are doing this whole process themselves? It would also be in their interests to find two teachers, that way if one cannot come due to illness or whatever, there is a backup. It's not as easy as they thought it would be and now they are stressed. Gee. Who couldn't see that coming?
Popcorn anyone? 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Looks like the previews are starting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m no expert but if she just had autism I think it would be possible she would have some understanding, but add the IDD into the mix and it’s a different story. As she gets older it seems like the IDD is more prevalent.
So true. And there is nothing wrong with Abbie being intellectually disabled, but they are ashamed. Frankly, instead of putting her into a school for autism, she should have been in a school that is designed to care for her ID. JMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What happen to squirt? I know they put him outside in a mini pond thing and then they haven’t mentioned him in a while . Did they kill him too? 😥
Squirt went missing. We're hoping he walked away from Moldy Mansion and is living his best turtle life but it's also a possibility something swooped down and, well you know. 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I have a feeling it may be too late for her to stay in JSA…spots there probably fill fast…plus it may be that the school wanted them out. I wonder how the school meeting really went. I mentioned to my husband about the fish and he said that Koi are not inexpensive.
We sell them. Some are 100 or more. Feeders will grow as large as the environment they are in allows. I’ve spent way too much money and time on Koi. No one really cares what kind of fish is in an at home pond. And also that yellow bike is hideous! New money doesn’t have to be tacky, Tinkerhog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Squirt went missing. We're hoping he walked away from Moldy Mansion and is living his best turtle life but it's also a possibility something swooped down and, well you know. 😭
😥 what video was that in? -I’m not really suprised tbh as the pond was open and no hiding areas from birds and other pray. Should have kept him in the tank or build a better enclosure outside

Reactions: 11
😥 what video was that in? -I’m not really suprised tbh as the pond was open and no hiding areas from birds and other pray. Should have kept him in the tank or build a better enclosure outside
Squirt has been gone about a year...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
We sell them. Some are 100 or more. Feeders will grow as large as the environment they are in allows. I’ve spent way too much money and time on Koi. No one really cares what kind of fish is in an at home pond. And also that yellow bike is hideous! New money doesn’t have to be tacky, Tinkerhog.
That bike is hideous. Trashy, tacky, lowlife decor. Kind of like that turquoise wall and mauve draped room. I feel sorry for the neighbors having to look at that outside ornament. Who knows what else she will add. And it was fun listening to Ass comment about the sow’s need to redecorate the dining room. I agree with others, he deliberately leaves in some footage that really shows up the sow. The lack of seat belt use, the ginormous redwoods when Abbie was looking at the plants as some of the latest examples . 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When P asked Abbie if ‘she liked the flowers‘, do you think Abbie knows what P was saying or if she even understands what ‘like‘ means. I was, as usual, yelling at my TV that she doesn’t understand..but maybe I’m wrong???
I think she probably understands a question like that. She's demonstrated understanding of more abstract concepts than "do you like..." in the past so I don't see why she wouldn't.

Now, "do you like these flowers?" may mean something different to her than it does to a NT person of average intelligence - like, I might say "they're pretty but I prefer those yellow ones over there." Abbie might process it more like "these are fine" or a general positive feeling about them, though she'd like those yellow ones over there just as much.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What happen to squirt? I know they put him outside in a mini pond thing and then they haven’t mentioned him in a while . Did they kill him too? 😥
They claim he ran away. I hope for his sake he did.

JFC woman, they were in a pond created by an idiot and fed fish pellets. They weren't at a freaking 5 star fish resort lounging on a lily pad and sipping fun alcoholic drinks with tiny umbrellas and getting massages with hot stones.

I just can't with these humpers.

1651974496843.png

You sure about that Janis? And of course they have so much on their plates. Look at the size of them. 🙄

1651974680507.png

Apparently Mary Catherine is not smart.

1651974859222.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Disclaimer: read with sarcasm! And I do not condone the killing of fish...I have two fish tanks myself and they are apart of my family. Dumb ass shocked the poor things and flushed out all the beneficial bacteria.:mad:

Screenshot_20220507-174809~2.png

Holy Fat Face!

Screenshot_20220507-174951~2.png

Well isn't that special!

Screenshot_20220507-175006~2.png

Oh look, now it's the whole family! Awwwww 🤮

Screenshot_20220507-211832~2.png

Oh hi Felbow!

Screenshot_20220507-211459~2.png

:m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Abbie is about to turn 17. Does Abbie even have 17 signs? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Asa has gotten tears in his eyes over talking about the importance of Abbie's ability to communicate. I know what I'm talking about is from yesterday's video, but how fucked up is it that Asa gets in front of a camera all excited about teaching her the sign wrestling. This idiot didn't even bother looking up the correct sign. He then edits and clicks the button (all the while ding this consciously) to upload said video. This man knows that his viewers are aware of his previous content and Abbie's signs. Thre is just something ao wrong with this man.

Reactions: 25
Disclaimer: read with sarcasm! And I do not condone the killing of fish...I have two fish tanks myself and they are apart of my family. Dumb ass shocked the poor things and flushed out all the beneficial bacteria.:mad:

View attachment 1251151
Holy Fat Face!

View attachment 1251152
Well isn't that special!

View attachment 1251153

View attachment 1251154
Oh hi Felbow!

View attachment 1251155
B1D82058-9EB7-498F-B4A4-583E7580CA43.png

I see this picture and think how terrible certain scenarios must be for Abbie. How many times has she been the victim of those giant ass cheeks violently parting and loudly crop dusting all the fresh air for those ass/face level and then some. Does she have a sign for nasty ass? I hope so. All that bacon fat and take out food, topped off with 2-3 Dunkins…WoooWee. Holy duck that must be some tainted oxygen. 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1251151
Holy Fat Face!

View attachment 1251152
Well isn't that special!

View attachment 1251153

View attachment 1251154
Oh hi Felbow!

View attachment 1251155
I swear sometimes I think he does that crap on purpose just to get back at her for chasing after him and forcing him into the life he has now. You know he resents her for many things. I believe he enjoys her being embarrassed or upset.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I believe that Priscilla has said she thinks Abbie needs to be put in a group home. Ass wants to find teachers and respite, and it’s not possible. It’s affecting their marriage because he wants to be mr fix it and he can’t. This might be the only time I’ve ever agree with Priscilla.

Reactions: 18
I think that Ass may be gearing his “movie” his “narrative” to just that…a group home. Would not be the first time he set the stage, so to speak. Is he using a little exposure therapy on the humpers? By the time it is all said and done, will they be praising them for rehoming her? I have my popcorn ready @BellaBlueEyes . 😻 We shall see….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.