Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From her Instagram comments:
All of a sudden hotels are too expensive? There is a reason for the change in what they do. I think limiting time and crowds is smart as then they can dedicate that time specifically with the child. Their past videos made the event look hectic and all over the place. P doesn’t want to “commit” to anything concerning Abbies disability and interrupt her SlimeLife trips and drinking time

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I believe that Priscilla has said she thinks Abbie needs to be put in a group home. Ass wants to find teachers and respite, and it’s not possible. It’s affecting their marriage because he wants to be mr fix it and he can’t. This might be the only time I’ve ever agree with Priscilla.
After today's video, I really think this might be the case.
Something about that teary-eyed confessional at the end was different than whatever their version of normal is. I would speculate Priscilla tried to put her foot down (insert tantrum gif here!), Asa completely refused because there's no content in placement (and probably got nasty af about it), and Priscilla has now washed her hands completely of the entire thing. Asa is probably staring down the barrel of finding, vetting, and hiring a tutor & respite workers with all the accompanying paperwork on his own. They've said for years that Priscilla is better at the paperwork mountain that comes with having a disabled child - I bet he's absolutely drowning already before the tsunami actually hits them.

I think that Ass may be gearing his “movie” his “narrative” to just that…a group home. Would not be the first time he set the stage, so to speak. Is he using a little exposure therapy on the humpers? By the time it is all said and done, will they be praising them for rehoming her? I have my popcorn ready @BellaBlueEyes . 😻 We shall see….
He won't really shift in that direction before he runs his "homeschooling" narrative. His best bet, financially speaking, will be to find some way to make homeschooling work or appear to work. He needs to increase view count, he needs fresh eyes on his channel. He can't do that as things stand. Shifting the channel to "vocational homeschool for autistic teen" is a market that isn't saturated and likely has a fairly large potential audience. If he can actually pull this off
(and he won't be able to, not for any length of time)
he's going to have a veritable rebirth of Fathering Autism. Ad money & sponsors can potentially roll in, especially if he pairs it with Tiktok's large autism community, enough to compete with his wife's MLM income.

That sort of monetary potential doesn't exist with placing her in a group home. That'll be his last resort, after the vocational/life skills schooling at home fails.

It'll happen, definitely. Just not quite yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He should just fill that pond with dirt and call it a day. First it was the Squirt the turtle, now the fish, lol. Asshole can't do anything right, and that includes Abby.
Exactly! First our dearly departed Squirt and now the fish. AssA needs to be placed in the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) jail.
FDE3E2F0-E31E-4D14-9C3E-EAC62C92C99D.png

His cellmates will give him a very warm welcome!
7699DAE4-A987-46DC-8B34-3B552835EAF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Abbie can’t walk far without wanting to sit and she has little or no interest in shopping unless it involves food. She couldn’t have cared less which plant P chose, so goodness knows what they have in mind for ‘taking her out of the classroom’.

Squirt was a wild animal they found and instead of putting him in a nearby pond, they put him in an aquarium. I hope he wandered off and is living his best life. As for the fish, I wouldn’t be surprised if Ass did that deliberately while angry.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That bike is hideous. Trashy, tacky, lowlife decor.
I don't think Priscilla has any taste in home design either, but damn, y'all are acting like she put out one of those naked shotgun garden gnomes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think instead of the yellow bike out front, they should have put the Peloton. At least it would have some kind of use.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wow, Isaiah looks wrecked! I wonder if his parents can even recognize that. He's been having a difficult time and now he comes home and his parents are fighting like crazy, crying, yelling, fish killing. You KNOW P put on a huge show. Poor Isaiah walks right into that bullshit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not just because they're stressed,
but because they disagree on a couple of things (about Abbie's schooling).

That little comment let on a whole lot more than either of them are admitting.
Yeah at first he said disagreement and downplayed it and said they ‘hugged it out’ but then the words ‘had a fight’ slipped out. I don’t think it was a pretty sight. I don’t think piggy has ever been happy about the decision, when they first mentioned it she did that awkward smile looking at the camera she does when she’s unsure about something. I feel for poor Abbie.

• Sad
  • Heart
I think that Ass may be gearing his “movie” his “narrative” to just that…a group home. Would not be the first time he set the stage, so to speak. Is he using a little exposure therapy on the humpers? By the time it is all said and done, will they be praising them for rehoming her? I have my popcorn ready @BellaBlueEyes . 😻 We shall see….
Maybe rehoming her was the plan all along and he's been building a new narrative that I failed to recognize. He did carry on about how tough it's been with Abbie's behaviors and her failure to sleep. Add to which he mentioned In the video that he and P "are having arguments, but hey don't worry their marriage is solid". It all has the familiar build up like preparing the humpers for the " honk across America" tour/travel Maassives.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Disclaimer: read with sarcasm! And I do not condone the killing of fish...I have two fish tanks myself and they are apart of my family. Dumb ass shocked the poor things and flushed out all the beneficial bacteria.:mad:

View attachment 1251151
Holy Fat Face!

View attachment 1251152
Well isn't that special!

View attachment 1251153
Oh look, now it's the whole family! Awwwww 🤮

View attachment 1251154
Oh hi Felbow!

View attachment 1251155
:m
She's getting the Tammy Slaton forehead. Tammy's was caused by her having so much fat in her body that it was building up in her forehead.

1652005343471.png
1652005527848.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
i dont think rehoming Abbie will go as a well as planned.

1) the backlash- from us for using and neglecting Abbie and now dumbing her. ( like the Huxley case)

2) yeah videos about Abbie being in a home will get huge views but then they don’t have the cash cow circus performer to use for videos 24/7

3) the group home would hopefully have some structure and care plans - they may not approve of filming, Abbie won’t hopefully just be able to leave at a moments notice to Participate in the Mass circus and they also have safeguards and will hopefully raise concerns

4) any backlash will affect the channel - also the patreon, cilla stuff and things, the lipstick mamma, lime life so could ruin all future income

Maybe rehoming her was the plan all along and he's been building a new narrative that I failed to recognize. He did carry on about how tough it's been with Abbie's behaviors and her failure to sleep. Add to which he mentioned In the video that he and P "are having arguments, but hey don't worry their marriage is solid". It all has the familiar build up like preparing the humpers for the " honk across America" tour/travel Maassives.

I’m not sure what’s he’s up to quite yet, I’ve noticed he’s complained about Abbie’s behavior way more recently. Not as much lying about how great she’s doing. Certain behaviors he said, but now doesn’t say what. Never minded saying fecal smearing, or shredding, or stripping. Must be real bad. She’s not getting better she’s getting worse and he knows it. I think this trip will be the last hoorah. It will come out they can’t find someone to carry Abbie all over Jax and do what? Teach her how to act in public, something y’all have been incapable of doing for 17 years?As Abbie ages her IDD is much more prevalent. It’s obvious. Kids can get away with things and it be kid like, she can’t do that anymore and blame autism. They will place her somewhere that allows her to be filmed, some how some way. Hog boys on pills or he’s sick af with something to be concerned about.

• Heart
  • Sick
Wow, someone may have hit the nail on the head when they said they thought the fighting between Prissassapotomus and Asswipe was that she wants Abs in a group home, and he's not done milking the cash cow. I saw a video from way back where they were giving an 'Autism' talk to a group of people at a restaurant, at that time Big P said that was the goal, to get her potty trained and get her in a group home because that was the requirement, I got the idea that the group home was part of JSA. He must be begging her to try the at home care (by others) before that happens. They need a medical care giver for home. I have a friend who went to college to teach special needs and it makes me think there are sources out there that they're not tapping. I'll get in touch with her today to see what she says, she may have some insight. Happy Mother's Day to those that celebrate the day. My son gave me a hug yesterday saying "in case I don't see you tomorrow"

• Heart
I think Abbie always looks so tired. Their lifestyle and income is completely dependent on her. They make her do so much to film like going to the nursery When she is just tired. Her after school snack is insubstantial and then she has to wait till late for dinner. I follow this autistic woman on Instagram and she talked about autistic burnout. It seems relevant. Perhaps not right on point but interesting.
‘Asswioe looked dead tired too. your patience runs thin when in a state of exhaustion. He is irresponsible about sleep. The only one in the house that never looks tired is Big P. All she wants is to be a boss babe and that requires her to work 24/7. Her ambition is more important than her family.

Being in a camper 24/7 around one another will surely help all their pressures.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.