Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe you shouldn't have fish if you can't take care of them properly. Accident or not, maybe it's a sign to focus more on actually educating your daughter. She knows modified sign language but just imagine if you taught her more than 5 words!

Reactions: 20
So they were "fighting" about trying to find someone to put Abbie off on and how hard that will be with her "recent" feral behaviors. 😆
Apparently, she was displaying these behaviors at school too..
Oh...to be a fly on the wall for THAT fight! 😆. The disagreement was probably over how much to pay or who gets the job.
Whatever it was, it pissed Assa off so bad he killed the dang fish! 😆
On accident of course. *wipes tears* 😆
Narcissists don't do tit like that by "accident" during an argument.
He's such a big fat liar.
It's going to be interesting to see how long a teacher and respite last. IF they even find either. 😆
I can't wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I find his whining hysterical. He thought it was going to be so easy to find a teacher for Abbie. Instead of taking their tit show on the road this summer, maybe they better stay home and make sure they get one.
They are "disagreeing". I bet they are. P wants no part of 24/7 Abbie, and Asa has made it sound so easy. Now she sees hes clueless, but shes too spineless to put her foot down and let Abbie ride out her time at JSA.
And oh boy, Isaiah is "so excited" to come home. (he arrives today) My kids were happy to come home for breaks, yet missed their college crew. Its sad, but I dont think he has friends in Boone. I dont think hes even very close to his roomies anymore.

Reactions: 27
I find his whining hysterical. He thought it was going to be so easy to find a teacher for Abbie. Instead of taking their tit show on the road this summer, maybe they better stay home and make sure they get one.
They are "disagreeing". I bet they are. P wants no part of 24/7 Abbie, and Asa has made it sound so easy. Now she sees hes clueless, but shes too spineless to put her foot down and let Abbie ride out her time at JSA.
And oh boy, Isaiah is "so excited" to come home. (he arrives today) My kids were happy to come home for breaks, yet missed their college crew. Its sad, but I dont think he has friends in Boone. I dont think hes even very close to his roomies anymore.
Its probably going to be harder and harder to find teachers/respite for Abigail because of her severe "behaviors" ... probably why her current respite quit. No Asshat.. it is not because she is a teenager..it is because she is feral because of lack of discipline... she needs physical therapy or she will also be physically handicapped..her neck is atrocious.

Is Asshat trying to get sympathy because of the KOI pond? Is he going to "forget" to feed the dogs as well? KOI are expensive they are not feeder fish.

Also.. I feel that JSA got rid of them because Abbie was not progressing.. and the Massives were not happy about it.. and were difficult . They couldn't put her in the vocational program...they could only warehouse her.

Reactions: 29
This home school is going to be a shitshow. No teacher, one of her respite is leaving, Asa and pricilla are fighting (his words) because they are stressed. They are facing the very real realisation that they will have Abbie full time from next month with very little time away from her.
Not just because they're stressed,
but because they disagree on a couple of things (about Abbie's schooling).

That little comment let on a whole lot more than either of them are admitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder what happened? They all seemed ok in December?
He’s mentioned anxiety - I wonder if that’s getting in his way of making friends or if there’s more to the story.

Seriously he needs to seek a good therapist and work through whatever he is going through as it’s sad to see

Its probably going to be harder and harder to find teachers/respite for Abigail because of her severe "behaviors" ... probably why her current respite quit. No Asshat.. it is not because she is a teenager..it is because she is feral because of lack of discipline... she needs physical therapy or she will also be physically handicapped..her neck is atrocious.
I remember one video they were driving and Isiah had a coffee and Abbie wanted it and obviously wasn’t allowed it - so she dumped it by throwing it back into the boot. It was called her ‘OCD’ by idiot parent 1 and 2. 🙄 Please read DSM 5 ! that’s is not ocd . Just bad behaviour she was excused for..

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

First off, they need to get her seen for her neck. She was literally holding it sideways the whole time she was at the sink. He seemed to make light of it by mimicking her. She is only going to be 17 and this seems as if this is going to become very painful as time goes on. He keeps going on about her behavior worsening. I’m sure it is much worse than they allow us to see. We only see 8-10 min of what he chooses us to view. I’m assuming the seatbelt in the truck does not go around P because she wasn’t wearing one then acted like she was starting to bring around her but never did. No offense, but it was one thing when Abbie was little and they could control her more, but now she is pretty much a full grown adult and growing everyday by what her diet consists of. I think they are just realizing they are screwed for sure..they need to keep her in a consistent environment like a daycare for adult type facility in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Yep. They thought they'd be able to find a teacher quickly and now are approaching the end of the year with no candidates. It's going to be hard to vet and interview potential teachers when you are on the road in an RV. I gather they are doing this whole process themselves? It would also be in their interests to find two teachers, that way if one cannot come due to illness or whatever, there is a backup. It's not as easy as they thought it would be and now they are stressed. Gee. Who couldn't see that coming?

• Haha
  • Heart
I honestly couldn’t stop laughing when he was talking about the fish. He’s never talked about anything with such emotion, it sounded sarcastic like a spoof documentary. It has David Brent ‘The Office’ vibes. And what a surprise cilla feeding the fish is ‘her thing’ is there anything she wouldn’t feed?

Poor Abbie looked in pain with her head tilted to one side and squinting as if she was wincing. Of course Asa just laughed. How long will it take you to get it into your thick head that her ‘behaviours’ aren’t just a phase, it isn’t her age, she’s bored and needs her needs met, regularly, not just when she’s ‘super stimmy’

This home school is going to be a shitshow. No teacher, one of her respite is leaving, Asa and pricilla are fighting (his words) because they are stressed. They are facing the very real realisation that they will have Abbie full time from next month with very little time away from her.
And for the rest of their life unless they place her somewhere. It's a really bleak situation but mainly for Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
When P asked Abbie if ‘she liked the flowers‘, do you think Abbie knows what P was saying or if she even understands what ‘like‘ means. I was, as usual, yelling at my TV that she doesn’t understand..but maybe I’m wrong???

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And for the rest of their life unless they place her somewhere. It's a really bleak situation but mainly for Abbie.
I don’t want to wish them Ill but when they eventually pass or have large medical meeds themselves - (probably prematurely due to heart disease and diabetes linked to the horrendous diet) Isiah and his future spouse and children will be responsible for finding somewhere and probably funding some of it. I know they said they set up some trust funds but with the type of support Abbie will probably need - it is going to be crazy expensive

Reactions: 17
When P asked Abbie if ‘she liked the flowers‘, do you think Abbie knows what P was saying or if she even understands what ‘like‘ means. I was, as usual, yelling at my TV that she doesn’t understand..but maybe I’m wrong???
She "understands" about as much as any 18 month old does. It's fleeting understanding at best.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry this is going to sound stupid. But how can they see Abbie's neck and not want to go to the doctor and get it scanned? I mean the poor kid is suffering. She's also suffering with them not giving her sensory needs, or stimulation needs.

The fish, well, they can't even walk their dogs, so killing the fish is just another thing. These people should not be allowed pets, or children in their possession.

Pigrilla's ID is showing more and more the fatter and drunker she is. I bet she doesn't even notice. And Assache, I wonder if he has a touch of the ID too.

But seriously, how do you not have a plan to get your daughter homeschooled? I mean come on, they could have asked JSA about teachers they know that might be able to help. And Assache and Pigrilla were on the school board or some kind of board for special education, which we haven't heard anything else about it. But with those contacts, they could have gotten help with teachers and stuff.

Sorry if I am rehashing what everybody else is saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe you shouldn't have fish if you can't take care of them properly. Accident or not, maybe it's a sign to focus more on actually educating your daughter. She knows modified sign language but just imagine if you taught her more than 5 words!
He should just fill that pond with dirt and call it a day. First it was the Squirt the turtle, now the fish, lol. Asshole can't do anything right, and that includes Abby.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I laughed. Sounds mean, but we all know better. Its P's poor acting that gives it away every time they do things like this. P tried to put on that serious, sincere face, like she and Abbie are discussing things. They do the same at the pumpkin patch. 'Oh Abbie picked this one..."
Nah. She didnt.

• Haha
  • Heart
First off, they need to get her seen for her neck. She was literally holding it sideways the whole time she was at the sink. He seemed to make light of it by mimicking her. She is only going to be 17 and this seems as if this is going to become very painful as time goes on. He keeps going on about her behavior worsening. I’m sure it is much worse than they allow us to see. We only see 8-10 min of what he chooses us to view. I’m assuming the seatbelt in the truck does not go around P because she wasn’t wearing one then acted like she was starting to bring around her but never did. No offense, but it was one thing when Abbie was little and they could control her more, but now she is pretty much a full grown adult and growing everyday by what her diet consists of. I think they are just realizing they are screwed for sure..they need to keep her in a consistent environment like a daycare for adult type facility in my opinion.
I often think that Abbie doesn't have the muscle strength to hold her head up especially when she's tired. It is neglect to ignore a health issue and they always seem to not give a darn.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
What happen to squirt? I know they put him outside in a mini pond thing and then they haven’t mentioned him in a while . Did they kill him too? 😥
He should just fill that pond with dirt and call it a day. First it was the Squirt the turtle, now the fish, lol. Asshole can't do anything right, and that includes Abby.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m no expert but if she just had autism I think it would be possible she would have some understanding, but add the IDD into the mix and it’s a different story. As she gets older it seems like the IDD is more prevalent.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.