Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isaiah would need to have his own residency and then it would be questioned why he is in NC (if they try to use that) and Abbie is in Florida. ESA vendors cannot have the same address as the grant recipient. They also usually cannot be related…
It would be interesting to find out whether or not they can be related. Medicare respite in Florida allows it.
There are more questions than answers about exactly how this homeschooling free money works.
I know you have experience with this stuff. I'm not saying you should investigate this...of course...but in the event you got answers, that would be wonderful!
😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isaiah would need to have his own residency and then it would be questioned why he is in NC (if they try to use that) and Abbie is in Florida. ESA vendors cannot have the same address as the grant recipient. They also usually cannot be related…
I have no doubt that the Maasholes are trying to pull some kind of scam in pulling Abbie out of school, the use of the scholarship, etc. I hope they get in a HUGE amount of trouble and that karma catches up with them at least a little bit!

Reactions: 19
I have no doubt that the Maasholes are trying to pull some kind of scam in pulling Abbie out of school, the use of the scholarship, etc. I hope they get in a HUGE amount of trouble and that karma catches up with them at least a little bit!
I'm leaning towards they are wracking their fat brains on how to pull some tit.
Scammers gotta scam.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
One thing that we have to remember, the head of JSA, was Abbie’s old teacher in elementary school. When she left to go to open JSA, A&P the following year, started the lawsuit on Duval County Schools. Abbie definitely wasn’t getting the supervision that she required but sadly, that is typical in a lot of public schools.
We all know A&P never could have fully afforded JSA, especially back then. I really believe that is the reason they sued though. They wanted Abbie at JSA period.

It doesn’t shock me that Asa would be watching public school meetings. Sometimes, they can change homeschooling rules, by what the local schools are required to cover and give homeschoolers (in my area, public schools are required to give therapies to homeschoolers with IEPs).
Wasn't Assache on the board for special needs students?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn't Assache on the board for special needs students?
I know Priscilla was on a council with Duval. But I never remember hearing of Asshat being on one…

It would be interesting to find out whether or not they can be related. Medicare respite in Florida allows it.
There are more questions than answers about exactly how this homeschooling free money works.
I know you have experience with this stuff. I'm not saying you should investigate this...of course...but in the event you got answers, that would be wonderful!
😉
I am working on a deep dive of the new program and how it compares to ours in NC. So far, I keep running into the same answers on how ours run here. Of course, it seems like their is progression on them starting it up and setting rules but NC had the same bumps.
In NC, our respite is the same way and it has been so laid back more due to Covid. But, ESA was remaining strong on no relatives, that included licensed therapists…

Oh and I have absolutely no doubt that they are going to try and financially gain from this. They are either planning to sue or they think they found a loophole. I can only hope that they try to use a loophole and get charged with fraud. ESA funds are very specific and have very strict rules. We were warned over and over of repercussions of trying to use the funds for something non-intended and some within the state were itching to charge parents because they didn’t like the grants whatsoever..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know Priscilla was on a council with Duval. But I never remember hearing of Asshat being on one…

I am working on a deep dive of the new program and how it compares to ours in NC. So far, I keep running into the same answers on how ours run here. Of course, it seems like their is progression on them starting it up and setting rules but NC had the same bumps.
In NC, our respite is the same way and it has been so laid back more due to Covid. But, ESA was remaining strong on no relatives, that included licensed therapists…

Oh and I have absolutely no doubt that they are going to try and financially gain from this. They are either planning to sue or they think they found a loophole. I can only hope that they try to use a loophole and get charged with fraud. ESA funds are very specific and have very strict rules. We were warned over and over of repercussions of trying to use the funds for something non-intended and some within the state were itching to charge parents because they didn’t like the grants whatsoever..
You know more about these programs so definitely keep us posted on what you find but I will say, if they were to try and sue, what would they sue for? JSA has to have mountains of documentation of Abbie's progress or lack there of and the Maassives have filmed Abbie for years with little to no progress. Assa thinks he is a litigator since they won the other lawsuit but they have five or six years now where JSA could show the court what they've done/provided for Abbie. I am just thinking out loud but bringing a lawsuit would be a huge mistake. I would love to see Assa show the court how he teaches Abbie new sign language like...wrestling. He went on and on about that topic in the last vlog as if Abbie's pinching has anything to do with her wanting to wrestle. The guy has lived with this child for almost 17 years and he selling this BS to the humpers so he appears to be "teaching" her. How many times have we seen Abbie want to wrestle? Abbie is pinching because these dumbfucks have limited her ability to communicate in the most tragic way possible.

I think the more probably scenario is Assa is lying about the checks coming directly to them but, he is definitely thinking of ways to get his hands on that money and provide the cheapest possible care for Abbie and the ability to film as much of whatever the duck they plan on doing during this "homeschooling" for content.

• Sad
  • Heart
Cue: Summer Maglioghetti! That poor child, ok, young woman, seriously needs an intervention and to be taken out of Jacksonville, even Florida and leave the Maassholes forever!
I don’t know if it was ever discussed why Emily and Crystal and their poppetts other mum all debunked to Jacksonville, but I hope it was too support Bruce and Donna, as it sounds like Donna may have some type of Cancer ( Leukaemia, is my assumption, from a throw away comment about white blood cells, a subject I know all too much about from being W&W CLL for 12 years, to my bloods coming back on Friday with virtually no Neutrophills😷)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Cue: Summer Maglioghetti! That poor child, ok, young woman, seriously needs an intervention and to be taken out of Jacksonville, even Florida and leave the Maassholes forever!
I don’t know if it was ever discussed why Emily and Crystal and their poppetts other mum all debunked to Jacksonville, but I hope it was too support Bruce and Donna, as it sounds like Donna may have some type of Cancer ( Leukaemia, is my assumption, from a throw away comment about white blood cells, a subject I know all too much about from being W&W CLL for 12 years, to my bloods coming back on Friday with virtually no Neutrophills😷)
I had issues with low white blood cells after my three rounds of chemo. In fact my oncologist wanted me to wear a mask in public a year before mask wearing was common because of Covid. Three years later, my blood counts are good.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm leaning towards they are wracking their fat brains on how to pull some tit.
Scammers gotta scam.
They really better do their research. I “officially” left my teaching job and didn’t renew mostly because my stepmother is out of her mind and my ID kid was starting to act up. I’m terminal, my middle kid is medically fragile (don’t tell him that, he’s my athletic kid) and even with our income and my trust we would qualify for outside help if we made Dom into a conservator. I’m sorry, I’m not doing that to my kid. Ohio has a program where if you are the primary caregiver for a close relative they pay you, but not if your child is needing therapy or other services through Medicaid. I looked at it when Dom was diagnosed but found the center he goes to and will eventually live at gives more therapy and social experiences than if he were on a waiver. It kills me when people, especially those moms on here that are doing so much for their kids and working so hard, get turned down or are forced to liquidate all assets to under $2000 per family just to get any benefits. It may have changed or not. I use my one trust solely for Dom and his education and training. This here is way the Maassholes anger me so badly. Just because it’s a scholarship doesn’t automatically mean take it. Pay your way. If you can’t, those monies should be directed at low income families. And I include personal supplies in there. I know people do it. I see them do it. Exploiting your children or really anyone should get your scholarship money taken away. Might be in the minority here, but if I can do it so can those fat wild pigs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No teacher, no respite after this month, significant behaviour challenges ( but it’s just a phase 🙄) - so they have zero plan for next year! What goals do you have? By the end of the year Abbie should be able to do ……. I want her to improve…. . We have a schedule where we teach 30 mins table skills etc etc. Extra curricular to enrich her life will be?

Please! For the love of god keep her in JSA!! at least until you have a set in solid plan and good support networks for it. It will be a disaster and Abbie is going to suffer for it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
No teacher, no respite after this month, significant behaviour challenges ( but it’s just a phase 🙄) - so they have zero plan for next year! What goals do you have? By the end of the year Abbie should be able to do ……. I want her to improve…. . We have a schedule where we teach 30 mins table skills etc etc. Extra curricular to enrich her life will be?

Please! For the love of god keep her in JSA!! at least until you have a set in solid plan and good support networks for it. It will be a disaster and Abbie is going to suffer for it.
But if she stays at jsa then they won't have enough content of her that they can film. You know they can never have enough money.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

They're already stressed, and we have definitely seen a bit more defiance from Abbie. No respite, literally 24/7 care of Abbie, and more of her "Abbitude" already.....oh man. I'm enjoying this way more than I should. The only one I feel for is Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Holy. Look at the size of that leg. How can she walk on that? And he's purposely keeping those legs in frame. Why?

1651963001526.png
1651963165143.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

I have a feeling it may be too late for her to stay in JSA…spots there probably fill fast…plus it may be that the school wanted them out. I wonder how the school meeting really went. I mentioned to my husband about the fish and he said that Koi are not inexpensive.

Reactions: 16
I honestly couldn’t stop laughing when he was talking about the fish. He’s never talked about anything with such emotion, it sounded sarcastic like a spoof documentary. It has David Brent ‘The Office’ vibes. And what a surprise cilla feeding the fish is ‘her thing’ is there anything she wouldn’t feed?

Poor Abbie looked in pain with her head tilted to one side and squinting as if she was wincing. Of course Asa just laughed. How long will it take you to get it into your thick head that her ‘behaviours’ aren’t just a phase, it isn’t her age, she’s bored and needs her needs met, regularly, not just when she’s ‘super stimmy’

This home school is going to be a shitshow. No teacher, one of her respite is leaving, Asa and pricilla are fighting (his words) because they are stressed. They are facing the very real realisation that they will have Abbie full time from next month with very little time away from her.

• Heart
I have a feeling it may be too late for her to stay in JSA…spots there probably fill fast…plus it may be that the school wanted them out. I wonder how the school meeting really went. I mentioned to my husband about the fish and he said that Koi are not inexpensive.
Nah, JSA has openings all the time. They don’t have full classrooms. They have problems with parents and kids touring and then the parents never showing back up, after they hear the price tag to go there. It takes a lot for parents to hand over brand new SUVs each year, just to educate their child.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If ASSa angers you don't watch all the way to the end. Asshole is damn near distraught as he killed the fish in the pond that his ID wife loves feeding so much. I would love to see him get even 1/10 as emotional/concerned over the weird bend in Abbie's neck that he made fun of during the vlog. I wish I wasnt blocked on all his sites......

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.