Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a 5 year old video and at 3:00 they were already antagonizing Abbie. She made it very clear (and they acknowledged) that the balloon made her uncomfortable. What do they do? Keep forcing it on her. She kicks Isaiah to get him to leave her along and what do they say to her? "Don't be mean". STOP TAUNTING HER. Constant narrative for them.
I grabbed this screenshot from the video.
Once upon a time when ASSa was smaller than he is now, and Big P is about the same as she is now. 🤔
-105 lbs. y'all🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:😂😂:m
Screenshot (728).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There is definately nothing wrong with hugs and kisses..and "I love you's"... when its authentic and there is real love. My biggest issue with it is when they are fake and contrived.....like P with Abbie.....

Looks so much like John Gacy.
OMG I’m so glad someone else has seen the similarity to Gacy too! That’s all I could think of when watching the documentary last week on Netflix. They could be twins!

Reactions: 19
I come to you guyth with a heavy heart to inform you that Samantha Cole will not be joining us for any drinking games. To be frank, she is anything but amused with taking a “shot for every scratch” and is ….at this very moment…. furiously searching the googles for the police station’s phone number. Looks like she is trying to get Ol SlimShadeTree tossed in jail. 😹 LMFAO!😹 I really do love the natural humor that has been gifted to humanity. It tickles my belly.😻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Its the beginning of the month so it was time to take a look at the stats on social blade......

once again there has been a suspicious subs increase. 7000 new followers in the last 7 days of the month after nearly 2 months of zero new subscribers. In the end though buying subs isn't going to get them anywhere at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I come to you guyth with a heavy heart to inform you that Samantha Cole will not be joining us for any drinking games. To be frank, she is anything but amused with taking a “shot for every scratch” and is ….at this very moment…. furiously searching the googles for the police station’s phone number. Looks like she is trying to get Ol SlimShadeTree tossed in jail. 😹 LMFAO!😹 I really do love the natural humor that has been gifted to humanity. It tickles my belly.😻
What the heck Meow. lol. Explain this :m:m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't get past this, he can make a bagel but he can't say good morning? Wtf.

1651522218739.png

And that's booze bloat. His eyes are swollen.

1651522261092.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What the heck Meow. lol. Explain this :m:m:m
I fixed us up a little drinking game this past Friday. Just a throw together of various itches and scratches from Pigcillers FB Lives and such. Named it “A Shot for Every Scratch”. 😹 Samantha Cole is not at all interested in playing the game.😹

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Its the beginning of the month so it was time to take a look at the stats on social blade......

once again there has been a suspicious subs increase. 7000 new followers in the last 7 days of the month after nearly 2 months of zero new subscribers. In the end though buying subs isn't going to get them anywhere at all.
They got half million views for "routine of autistic teenager"... so that click bait probably worked for that title..we all know they have no routine...was that the video where P wore her bikini? lol..After the click bait video it went back down to normal again.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
They got half million views for "routine of autistic teenager"... so that click bait probably worked for that title..we all know they have no routine...was that the video where P wore her bikini? lol..After the click bait video it went back down to normal again.
I bet abbie would love asa to film more videos like the potty routine one as what a great idea to film your child with autism who doesn't want to be filmed so they can make money off of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
OMG I’m so glad someone else has seen the similarity to Gacy too! That’s all I could think of when watching the documentary last week on Netflix. They could be twins!
I just watched that last night!! I remember watching it on the news as it was happening. This was about 45 minutes from where we lived...crazy! The doc was awesome!

ASSaG.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I just watched that last night!! I remember watching it on the news as it was happening. This was about 45 minutes from where we lived...crazy! The doc was awesome!

View attachment 1238274
WTF? He looks like a psychopath in that picture. Man no wonder Abbie so confused around her parents, all that fake niceness on camera, and then asshole not on camera.

This just confirms to me that he is an asshole to the people in JSA and was to the public school.

He is one evil Mofo

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.