Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he feels like total tit every day. I can't help wanting something major to happen to him. I want this channel shutdown and we know he won't do it...unless, he's incapacitated.
Maybe his penis will fall off from the bacteria of his huge overhanging stomach being all over it and he can't find it to clean it. Sadly (not for ASSa Wayne Gacy but for other obese men) this is a real thing.

I. JUST. SIMPLY. CANNOT.
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
View attachment 1238302
When you google the phone # given by SlimShadeTree this is what comes up:
The Hideout Gentleman's Club (thehideoutclub.com)
a strip joint someplace in Pennsylvania

When you google the phone # given by SlimShadeTee this is what comes up:
[/QUOTE]
OK Meow, you got me! Very funny lady you are. I cannot hold a candle to you!!! o_O:LOL::giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe his penis will fall off from the bacteria of his huge overhanging stomach being all over it and he can't find it to clean it. Sadly (not for ASSa Wayne Gacy but for other obese men) this is a real thing.

When you google the phone # given by SlimShadeTree this is what comes up:

When you google the phone # given by SlimShadeTee this is what comes up:
OK Meow, you got me! Very funny lady you are. I cannot hold a candle to you!!! o_O:LOL::giggle:
[/QUOTE]
❤❤❤❤

🤣OMG! Your response has me in tears! 🤣 Man Meow is chuckling as well. Y’all cross your fingers and all 12 of Pigs toes that Samantha Cole calls that place and asks for Officer Vajanckles! 😆 Geeezus! My belly! 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is a 5 year old video and at 3:00 they were already antagonizing Abbie. She made it very clear (and they acknowledged) that the balloon made her uncomfortable. What do they do? Keep forcing it on her. She kicks Isaiah to get him to leave her along and what do they say to her? "Don't be mean". STOP TAUNTING HER. Constant narrative for them.
I HATE them. Poor Abbie.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I come to you guyth with a heavy heart to inform you that Samantha Cole will not be joining us for any drinking games. To be frank, she is anything but amused with taking a “shot for every scratch” and is ….at this very moment…. furiously searching the googles for the police station’s phone number. Looks like she is trying to get Ol SlimShadeTree tossed in jail. 😹 LMFAO!😹 I really do love the natural humor that has been gifted to humanity. It tickles my belly.😻
I am so lost. What does this mean?

I fixed us up a little drinking game this past Friday. Just a throw together of various itches and scratches from Pigcillers FB Lives and such. Named it “A Shot for Every Scratch”. 😹 Samantha Cole is not at all interested in playing the game.😹
Oh, I get it now. 😂

I am so lost. What does this mean?

Oh, I get it now. 😂
Bottle of Whoo Hoo booze...I'm dead.😂

Yes. Urban Dictionary is the best choice in this scenario. ❤
Well, I have been educated! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I absolutely hate it. I still hate being hugged by family members that just assume it’s ok to hug everyone. I was forced as a child to hug and kiss family. My dad still tries to do it. And the forced saying of “I love you”. Let people have their own damn feelings and body autonomy. Like I cringe at the thought of hugging people now. Forced affection is definitely not on my list of ok things. The forced affection that pig does and demands from Abby makes my skin crawl, and makes me want to punch her at the same time. If she did that to me, she would get hit.
I’m a hugger myself,I love hugging and being hugged but not forcefully and maul like,that pisses me off to no end!,especially when they know I hate it and still so it which really is only one person,maybe 2,I love gettin hugs from my cousins,my parents and my grandma,I get hugs from my aunts and uncle sometimes too 💗

So….Below is a comment that has been posted for 17 hours. Moobs was engaging in the comments 12 hours ago. The comment may be triggering. Don’t shoot the messenger! 🙀
Of all the tit they delete and ban, yet this one stays up? Why?
View attachment 1237801
What the HELL is wrong with these morons?! Dude sounds like a pedalo sayin nasty ish like that! I can NOT believe comments like that stay up but comments of genuine concern are deleted ASAP and the commenter is blocked and banned! Shows where their priorities lie!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Lauren is just as fake as Asa and Cilla . She's a weirdo who exploits her children . I get a vibe about the parents on the Masse Squad . As well as other parents who have vlogs exploiting their children or family members who are on the autism spectrum . I call B.S. When it is said they film for awarness or to help educate . Sorry for words I have not typed correctly . I'm still healing from Covid . I have a little bit of brainfarts

To me he resembles the creepy serial killer Wayne ....... I don't recall his last name .
I enjoyed family vloggers for a hot minute when I first discovered them. Then I realized how horribly exploitative they are. Neurotypical or neurodivergent, they’re all using their kids to make a fast buck. There’s a couple of “large family” ones that I especially despise. For an old fart, I was pretty naive in the beginning.

I can't get past this, he can make a bagel but he can't say good morning? Wtf.

View attachment 1238203

And that's booze bloat. His eyes are swollen.

View attachment 1238205
The picture of the two of them? So freaking fake! P is definitely performing for Lauren.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Haven't watched yet, unsure if this is from the motorbike trip or if he picked up lunch for his wife.

• Haha
She's going live tonight. To talk about.. wait for it... Skincare! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

There should be some prime screenshots in that tit show I bet.

1651540898850.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Haven't watched yet, unsure if this is from the motorbike trip or if he picked up lunch for his wife.
I couldn’t get past 30 seconds when he mispronounced Islamorada. Idiot. If you’re a “travel vlogger”, learn how to pronounce places you go

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg she's discussing what time her inlaws have sex. Jfc.

And discussing her and Asshat showering together. Wtaf.

And now Asshat is telling sex stories.

1651544270081.png

Cindy her star humper wants to know where Abbie is. And when is her birthday.

1651545152539.png

1651544862362.png

1651545009377.png

Her personal goal is 50K and her team goal is 80K this month.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1238771

View attachment 1238788

View attachment 1238778

View attachment 1238780

I’m laughing at the “click to expand” 😂 please don’t. She’s doesn’t need to be enlarged…

Can’t you picture Piggy in her bikini and Abbie tapping the bride for pretzels?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Woah Mr Cindy, I moustache you a question. Have you ever heard of veet?!

View attachment 1238771

View attachment 1238788

View attachment 1238778

View attachment 1238780

That fat witch ain't showering with nobody. She can probably barely fit into the shower herself, and to reach around with her picnic hams to clean her choco starfish and puff her muff. It ain't happening.

View attachment 1238771

View attachment 1238788

View attachment 1238778

View attachment 1238780

That fat witch ain't showering with nobody. She can probably barely fit into the shower herself, and to reach around with her picnic hams to clean her choco starfish and puff her muff. It ain't happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What in the damn heck is Piggy saying that when she pees all her glory hangs out. Does she strip down to pee? When I pee, you probably get a peep at my thighs unless I et my pants fall to my ankles. A bathing suit shows more than you do when yoi're peeing.

• Haha
What in the damn heck is Piggy saying that when she pees all her glory hangs out. Does she strip down to pee? When I pee, you probably get a peep at my thighs unless I et my pants fall to my ankles. A bathing suit shows more than you do when yoi're peeing.
Gunt hangover?
Long fat flaps?

• Haha
  • Sick
Couple other things from Laurens vlog-
*Not only was Asa rude to Lauren, he wasnt baby-talking Abbie either. "Abbie. Get over here and eat your bagel." I bet thats his REAL tone.
* P was hugging and hanging on him, "Good morning honey!". He didnt respond or even act as if she was there.
* And how pissed are they, that Lauren got contacted to be on some national commercial?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Here they are, the great Fathering Autism. Big P with her "brand". YouTube star Abbie... and yet, Lauren gets a commercial.
I freaking LOVE it!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I just saw the commercial with Lauren in it the other day and all I could think of was the pure anger and jealousy of P and A! After all, Pas her own “brand” and A is a YouTube phenomenon…why didn’t they get chosen for a commercial?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20220503-070920_Instagram.jpg

This was someone's reply to me after I commented that eats too much junk food. I bet she's probably good friends with Samantha Cole.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.