Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a newlywed every time we left his mother's house from visiting..his mother would say to me "we love you" I thought why did she say that, it didn't even sound like she meant it ...she didn't . lol that *itch. I learned to keep my distance from her. Abs knows the difference between her mother and others that mean real affection.
I hate the empty "we/I love you" ...when you question what they mean by that because their actions dont show it.

I think P thinks loving Abbie is physically kissing her hovering over her...trying to hug her and get her to hug her..smothering her... she could "love" Abbie by respecting her space, not forcing herself on her, treating her like a human being instead of a possession, helping her be more functional in the world... ie ..potty training, discipline, ADL's...etc

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What an asshole. He can't even smile and say good morning to his wife? His true colors are showing and it doesn't look like the #couplegoals that she claims it to be. And this sub said it all.

View attachment 1236929

View attachment 1236926

View attachment 1236927

I don't think he realized he was on camera and it most definitely was his real tone with Abbie.
P and Isaiah used to drop comments how there is Youtube Asa and real Asa, who didn’t seem to be so pleasant. I noticed they stopped mentioning that awhile ago. He puts on one persona for cameras but then when they are off I’m sure he is a real asshole and hard to deal with. That’s why his channel is so fake. I would love to see more of him being filmed without him knowing it. I bet it would be eye-opening.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I absolutely hate it. I still hate being hugged by family members that just assume it’s ok to hug everyone. I was forced as a child to hug and kiss family. My dad still tries to do it. And the forced saying of “I love you”. Let people have their own damn feelings and body autonomy. Like I cringe at the thought of hugging people now. Forced affection is definitely not on my list of ok things. The forced affection that pig does and demands from Abby makes my skin crawl, and makes me want to punch her at the same time. If she did that to me, she would get hit.
I grew up in a family where there were no hugs no kisses and no I love yous so when I met my wife and her family and that's all her family did, it took me a long time to adjust to it. as I explain to my wife and child just because I don't say it or show it doesn't mean I don't. it's just not how I was raised

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I grew up in a family where there were no hugs no kisses and no I love yous so when I met my wife and her family and that's all her family did, it took me a long time to adjust to it. as I explain to my wife and child just because I don't say it or show it doesn't mean I don't. it's just not how I was raised
There is definately nothing wrong with hugs and kisses..and "I love you's"... when its authentic and there is real love. My biggest issue with it is when they are fake and contrived.....like P with Abbie.....

I've seen mugshots of murderers that looked less evil.
Looks so much like John Gacy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
have you ever wondered if Asa"s own father thinks that Asa is a tool and an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 26
After watching Lauren’s vlog I noticed something. When she was leaving and Abby didn’t want to hug her, she was fine with it and said she doesn’t want to she doesn’t have to. We all praised her. Yet when she got home it almost seemed like she was forcing Ella to come give her a kiss. She asked for one and Ella said she was hungry. Then she asked again.
Lauren is just as fake as the Masse family . Her vlog was lame , she needs to take some acting lessons . She set up the camera , acted as if she just woke up . Come on Tattlers ! She exploits her daughter who is on a autistic spectrum for content , money and attention . She know exploits her toddler son . She's a whiner , who complains about everything . Lauren and her husband are creepy sloths who don't have a job have found the easy way to make a living by exploiting their children . Her vlogs are pity partys for a very immature narrcistic woman . No wonder she is friends with the Masse family they are all so much alike . They all seek adoration , they all have a need for attention . What a sad sick life they live . F.U. Masse Squad Parents !

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lauren is just as fake as the Masse family . Her vlog was lame , she needs to take some acting lessons . She set up the camera , acted as if she just woke up . Come on Tattlers ! She exploits her daughter who is on a autistic spectrum for content , money and attention . She know exploits her toddler son . She's a whiner , who complains about everything . Lauren and her husband are creepy sloths who don't have a job have found the easy way to make a living by exploiting their children . Her vlogs are pity partys for a very immature narrcistic woman . No wonder she is friends with the Masse family they are all so much alike . They all seek adoration , they all have a need for attention . What a sad sick life they live . F.U. Masse Squad Parents !
I don't see how they are making a living. Not from YouTube views alone - I can't imagine her having sponsorships that are enough to pay 2 car payments, house expenses, food, private school etc. I just don't get it. Unless John has something that she's not telling us about, he's still not working - which is INSANE.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
After watching Lauren’s vlog I noticed something. When she was leaving and Abby didn’t want to hug her, she was fine with it and said she doesn’t want to she doesn’t have to. We all praised her. Yet when she got home it almost seemed like she was forcing Ella to come give her a kiss. She asked for one and Ella said she was hungry. Then she asked again.
Lauren is just as fake as Asa and Cilla . She's a weirdo who exploits her children . I get a vibe about the parents on the Masse Squad . As well as other parents who have vlogs exploiting their children or family members who are on the autism spectrum . I call B.S. When it is said they film for awarness or to help educate . Sorry for words I have not typed correctly . I'm still healing from Covid . I have a little bit of brainfarts

Look at his beady little eyes. And they're so close together.
Straight from "The Hills Have Eyes". 😮
To me he resembles the creepy serial killer Wayne ....... I don't recall his last name .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is a 5 year old video and at 3:00 they were already antagonizing Abbie. She made it very clear (and they acknowledged) that the balloon made her uncomfortable. What do they do? Keep forcing it on her. She kicks Isaiah to get him to leave her along and what do they say to her? "Don't be mean". STOP TAUNTING HER. Constant narrative for them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I don't see how they are making a living. Not from YouTube views alone - I can't imagine her having sponsorships that are enough to pay 2 car payments, house expenses, food, private school etc. I just don't get it. Unless John has something that she's not telling us about, he's still not working - which is INSANE.
I dont follow them, but I did used to watch John when he started his weight loss vlogging. At that time, he said he was still working for his old employer from home. I think he worked for the city...??...not sure, but he said he worked remotely and sometimes still went to an office to consult. I cant even remember if this was pre Covid, but I remember thinking that made sense because I couldnt understand how they were living.

I dont follow them, but I did used to watch John when he started his weight loss vlogging. At that time, he said he was still working for his old employer from home. I think he worked for the city...??...not sure, but he said he worked remotely and sometimes still went to an office to consult. I cant even remember if this was pre Covid, but I remember thinking that made sense because I couldnt understand how they were living.
He quit the city to stay home and "help Lauren". That was pre-Covid. Which made zero sense - most government positions have at least good benefits. But NOO quit a stable job so Lauren can be like her social media idols and "retire her husband".
I think he has to be doing something now but she can't admit it because that would be admitting she's not cutting the mustard...

• Wow
Reactions: 17
He quit the city to stay home and "help Lauren". That was pre-Covid. Which made zero sense - most government positions have at least good benefits. But NOO quit a stable job so Lauren can be like her social media idols and "retire her husband".
I think he has to be doing something now but she can't admit it because that would be admitting she's not cutting the mustard...
Idk where he was working, but in his "No Skinny Genes" vlog he said he still worked for his old employer and works from home.

Reactions: 11
I remember too that they talked about how he hated his job. Well, we have all been there, but guess what? I always had another job lined up before quitting. That’s what you do when you are responsible and have to support a family. I’m sure the reason they couldn’t qualify for the house they are in is because of lack of income and job stability. At this point, if they don’t get a move on with their livelihood they won’t even qualify for social security because they haven’t paid into it enough.

Reactions: 14
I remember too that they talked about how he hated his job. Well, we have all been there, but guess what? I always had another job lined up before quitting. That’s what you do when you are responsible and have to support a family. I’m sure the reason they couldn’t qualify for the house they are in is because of lack of income and job stability. At this point, if they don’t get a move on with their livelihood they won’t even qualify for social security because they haven’t paid into it enough.
I think a large part of his mental health issues is basically being Lauren's witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Slime is funny. So these huns have been hyping this new comp plan that I can’t find…. and this is the first sale. Hand soap marked down to $24.00. And because it’s going to be a huge sale there’s a limit of 3 per customer. LOL. And exploiting her daughter for sales again. She’s so desperate to maintain her position.

View attachment 1236215
So annoying, all soap will remove ‘up to 99%’ of germs with a thorough wash 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same with my husband. He was adopted (for farm help basically) and was shown no love. It took me awhile to understand he shows his love in other ways and that's okay.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.