Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since no one posted the pic of the toilet paper sticking out of her ass after Abbie supposedly left her exposed in the bathroom. I thought it was hilarious she claimed this happened due to being in a hurry. Yeah right 🐽. I bet this isn’t the first time.

View attachment 1241293
Ewww. It sickens me to think where the other end of that toilet paper is.

And how does he know he has a torn meniscus? Did he go to a doctor? Hell no he didnt. He's so full of it.
And how did he manage to tear his meniscus and hurt his back? Probably trying to lift one of P's redwoods again.
LOL. I wonder if these pains are the result of chasing Kaidale around the pool?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Now thinking about it, I seem to remember a vlog where they were not invited to surfer's for autism but they went anyway and parked it on the beach right next to the event. Does anyone else remember that? Maybe I will look for it but maybe not!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ewww. It sickens me to think where the other end of that toilet paper is.

LOL. I wonder if these pains are the result of chasing Kaidale around the pool?
What is wrong with her. Truly. There has to be a term for someone who has absolutely no shame. The bikini was one thing, but showing toilet paper hanging out of her ass goes to a new level. @CoffeeMomof2 please - impart your wisdom here!

Now thinking about it, I seem to remember a vlog where they were not invited to surfer's for autism but they went anyway and parked it on the beach right next to the event. Does anyone else remember that? Maybe I will look for it but maybe not!
I am confident the SFA people and families feel the same about them as JSA. They are menaces.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Which is why I don't understand AT ALL why they are taking her out of school - the one place she has stimulation, interaction with others besides the damn cast of characters that come in and out of moldy manor. If for no other reason, it makes their life easier with her out of the house during the day. I hope Abbie runs them ragged (but stays safe). Tear tit up, Abbie - they deserve it!
Which is why I think they will hire someone cheap and for longer than the normal school day precisely because the 'teacher' will keep Abbie out of their hair for longer than JSA would. Plus they don't have to do the hour's round trip twice a day to and from school. It also wouldn't surprise me if they managed to include the getting dressed, breakfasted, and washed in the morning as part of 'life skills lessons' so that they don't even have to do that. They will have it all worked out to do the least amount of work possible. I do hope though for Abbie's sake that she is taken to different places that are of interest to her... special needs music sessions or sensory room type places, that sort of thing, I doubt it though.

Reactions: 22
Me too, I watched the whole trial, but hers were called meat curtains🤢🤢 and don't nobody Google that, you do not want to see that image, nor the others that will pop up.😲😲😦😖
@Seashellz
LMAO! I thought it was something along those lines! I remember a pic or gif about Arby's Beef sandwich and Jodi's meat curtains as well. :ROFLMAO: 😂
b81267022e3711ee4db11e802a0cbef3.png

I joined a few online groups for the trial and we had access to the full crime scene photos/evidence etc and WOWEE, I was 110% invested in that trial, to the point that I was in line at Walgreens when I got the text that the verdict came in and I yelled: "OMG, the verdict is in!!" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Juan was my hero back then!
Big P's meat/beef curtains must need their own zip code! 🤔:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂

Let’s be honest. Abbie never loved surfing.
@SCCOct66
Untitled (2).jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
@Seashellz
LMAO! I thought it was something along those lines! I remember a pic or gif about Arby's Beef sandwich and Jodi's meat curtains as well. :ROFLMAO: 😂 View attachment 1242474
I joined a few online groups for the trial and we had access to the full crime scene photos/evidence etc and WOWEE, I was 110% invested in that trial, to the point that I was in line at Walgreens when I got the text that the verdict came in and I yelled: "OMG, the verdict is in!!" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

@SCCOct66
View attachment 1242488
Riiiiiiiiight! The closest Big P has come to surfing is plopping her ass on her queen size pool float.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Since no one posted the pic of the toilet paper sticking out of her ass after Abbie supposedly left her exposed in the bathroom. I thought it was hilarious she claimed this happened due to being in a hurry. Yeah right 🐽. I bet this isn’t the first time.

View attachment 1241293
@SunnyDale
Wait, was this set up for content or is that for real? 🤔 If so, how much freaking toilet paper does this sow use waste?? WTH!!! 🤦‍♀️😂😂
bigPTP.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
@Seashellz
LMAO! I thought it was something along those lines! I remember a pic or gif about Arby's Beef sandwich and Jodi's meat curtains as well. :ROFLMAO: 😂 View attachment 1242474

@SCCOct66
View attachment 1242488
Sorry to focus on one thing that caught my eye in the pic, but if “we are a surfing family”’ then why haven’t we seen them taking Abbie surfing themselves? Why aren’t all the adults out surfing themselves on a regular basis? Have we ever seen any of them on a surfboard ever?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry to focus on one thing that caught my eye in the pic, but if “we are a surfing family”’ then why haven’t we seen them taking Abbie surfing themselves? Why aren’t all the adults out surfing themselves on a regular
They go to the beach about once a year for content - stay long enough to get a shot or two. Abbie never gets in the water because Asa has to film and no way in hell Pig is going in the ocean with abbie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
And in other news....Asa just said that he bought broken lawn mowers while he had the shop. He'd buy them, fix them, and sell them, and make $1200 a week just from mowers. Along with repairing cell phones at the shop.
Mind you- this is when he was not reporting income and his first child was getting pennies on the dollar in support.
What a bleeping scumbag. I cannot stand his punk ass. :mad:
If that is true, then why did they furnish their home in early yard sale? Not doubting what you're saying, I'm just doubting his "sales figures". What did they do with all that income?

Omg you guys are all so freaking funny !!!! I’m dying laughing right now .. And someone saying CINDY looks their math Teacher they once had 🤣🤣🤣 where do you guys come up with this stuff ! I really wonder if Piggy and Ass read Tattle .. you guys are so spot on with everything you write !!!!!
It's true. He was the nicest guy and one of the few teachers I remember during that time. And she does look like him. She also kind of looks like Ron Jeremy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Asshat, I don't know who you're think you're fooling by talking about subscriber increase. It may say 611K subscribers under the channel name but you're still only averaging 25,000 to (occasionally) 71,000 views per vlog. That is significantly less than 611,000 subscribers. You're not even averaging one fourth of your total subscriber count. I've said it before but it's still true, it's nothing to be proud about, to brag about and it doesn't mean tit when your average views are much much less than your total sub count.

It does nothing more than generate clicks and interest when you say that you don't know if Abbie will ever speak (vocally). You did say that the older she gets, the less likely it is. Which is the truth. So, points for that. But I think you've known for a long time that Abbie will never speak vocally.
It's also bullshit how you talk about Abbie using her device or sign language for communicating when you don't do simple things like using sign language WITH her, you just bark at her to do a particular sign here or there. You never engage in conversation using sign language. When you were having your little heart to heart w. her about what does she dream about, you didn't have her device ready with her and knew she she couldn't answer beyond what she did.

As far as sensory seeking, I've also said it before and I'll say it again, if her sensory needs were met on a regular basis, it'd be a lot less likely she'd have these "wild" sensory seeking days where she's getting into everything, making messes and destroying stuff. Rather than waiting until she has these "super stimmy" days before you take action, do something to meet her sensory needs every day. And yes Priscilla, that would mean having toys and sensory objects around the house in view and not hidden away in boxes in a closet or cupboard. You need to get over it. Asshat, you say you think there needs to be more studies done in how sensory issues affect the brain. You can start by not ignoring her needs and waiting until things boil over before doing something about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Which is why I think they will hire someone cheap and for longer than the normal school day precisely because the 'teacher' will keep Abbie out of their hair for longer than JSA would. Plus they don't have to do the hour's round trip twice a day to and from school. It also wouldn't surprise me if they managed to include the getting dressed, breakfasted, and washed in the morning as part of 'life skills lessons' so that they don't even have to do that. They will have it all worked out to do the least amount of work possible. I do hope though for Abbie's sake that she is taken to different places that are of interest to her... special needs music sessions or sensory room type places, that sort of thing, I doubt it though.
Asshole did say they have a "whole team" of professionals on Abbies team, lol. Why not,? I am sure he will squeeze every nickel out of the ststem to jeep Abs out of their hair. But will stiil complain endlessly about how hard it is to raise a severly IDD person with mild autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey Guyths! I'm trying to catch up so this is old news... sorry but I finally watched Lauren's vlog with Asshat and ha, ha!
She is saying goodbye to the Hambeasts.
Asshole is laying on the raft and just look at him!
He thinks he's all that and a bag of chips!
:m:sick:🤮
View attachment 1241317

View attachment 1241316
I think someone wants a ham sandwich!!!!!💃🕺💃
He’s probably trying to erase his moob tan lines by lying down. 🐷🌞 I smell bacon frying! 🥓🥓🥓

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
They like to talk about "sensory seeking"..in reality Abbie is a 17 year old toddler who will get into things a toddler would get into if they are bored and dont have activities to occupy them. She will get into food, toothpaste, sunscreen, dirt...her pull ups... just as a toddler would. I think it boils down to her ID and that she is toddler level..they act like they are solving this big complex puzzle when dealing with Abbie. Would you say a toddler is "sensory seeking"? No.. they just got into stuff because they were bored or weren't being monitored.
Babies and toddlers do "sensory seek" actually. It is a big part of their development and learning.

But I agree part of Ab getting into things is boredom and under stimulation. They never engage with her in anything. All their interactions with her are trying to get her to obey, like a dog, or performing for the camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
After watching the first few minutes of this vlog, I was reminded of how crappy of a job this hairdresser did on her. I totally agree she would look so much better with a shorter hair. But this haircut was terrible. So freaking annoying when these F'uckers have the money to afford a decent person.
Was she tantruming and throwing herself around tho? Or maybe the hairdresser had her before when she threw a tantrum and was trying to avoid one this time around, either way tho they shoulda got one that’s used to dealing with busy toddlers,then it woulda been a decent job

What is wrong with her. Truly. There has to be a term for someone who has absolutely no shame. The bikini was one thing, but showing toilet paper hanging out of her ass goes to a new level.
[QUOTE/]
shameless · brazen · flagrant · unabashed · unashamed · audacious · brash · barefaced · unblushing · abandoned · blatant · corrupt. Are the terms that came up when I searched google :)
@CoffeeMomof2 please - impart your wisdom here!

I am confident the SFA people and families feel the same about them as JSA. They are menaces.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I dont think she colors. Ive seen vlogs that they've done "art" or tried to have her "sign" a card or something. She can barely hold a crayon or pen, and then they hold her hand and scribble around. She makes no effort to move her hand at all.

And omg.
They announced on P's live today that Abbie indeed gets to use her McKay scholarship to be homeschooled next year.
WTF!?
They said its already approved.
How are the going to meet the educational requirements? There HAS to be some, they cant possibly just give money to have someone drive Abbie to Dailey's for cookies! Crazy!
They are probably approved because Abbie is currently on the scholarship. They won't just hand them money, they have specific requirements that need to be met. Knowing the Maassives they probably think that they will just be given money to use however they wish. I wouldn't put it past them to try and "cook the books" so they can use it to pay for golden boys college since their overall funds are declining. I think they have a well-deserved rude awakening looming in the near future. Pass the popcorn and turn the volume up.🍿🍿🍿🍿🍺🍺🍷🍷🍸🍸🍹🍹 I brought extra for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
They are probably approved because Abbie is currently on the scholarship. They won't just hand them money, they have specific requirements that need to be met. Knowing the Maassives they probably think that they will just be given money to use however they wish. I wouldn't put it past them to try and "cook the books" so they can use it to pay for golden boys college since their overall funds are declining. I think they have a well-deserved rude awakening looming in the near future. Pass the popcorn and turn the volume up.🍿🍿🍿🍿🍺🍺🍷🍷🍸🍸🍹🍹 I brought extra for everyone.
Oh yes! That will be a total fail too! ESA funds cannot be used for colleges.. Even if the homeschooler is taking college classes, they cannot get anything covered under it. Also, they are super strict, where they cannot get pencils, paper, sensory items, STEAM items, etc.. Half of what Abbie actually needs,(like building items, color matching, etc), unless labeled specifically educational, will not be allowed.
My twins love STEM activities but we couldn’t get any of them covered, even ones labeled full educational. We worked with the oversight committee and chair but it was clearly written that it had to be for ELA, Math, Science or Social Studies. 50% had to go to ELA and Math too… Also, they will have to do end of grade testing with Abbie and possibly show those results to the board, to keep getting her funds. That was a new rule that went into effect this past year, in my state…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
End of year testing for Abbie? 😆 🤣 😂.
@Lizaable90 Do you have any idea what that test might contain?
Does the state make up the test or do the teachers make it up specifically for profoundly ID kids?
How in the world does someone administer a test to Abbie in the first place?
I'm genuinely curious.

Reactions: 21
Sorry to focus on one thing that caught my eye in the pic, but if “we are a surfing family”’ then why haven’t we seen them taking Abbie surfing themselves? Why aren’t all the adults out surfing themselves on a regular basis? Have we ever seen any of them on a surfboard ever?

We barely see them at the beach, let alone on a surfboard in the ocean.

End of year testing for Abbie? 😆 🤣 😂.
@Lizaable90 Do you have any idea what that test might contain?
Does the state make up the test or do the teachers make it up specifically for profoundly ID kids?
How in the world does someone administer a test to Abbie in the first place?
I'm genuinely curious.

I do know that our state test for my kiddo was absolutely ridiculous. The session was video recorded, and the teacher read the questions to him. He had to pick an answer or an approximation was used. The last time he took a state test was a couple of years ago, and it sent him into a bad tic attack. I think I stopped the test after 4 questions. It was such a damn waste of time. I opt him out of it every chance I get because it is just so ridiculous and puts him under unneeded stress. Of course, we still have a way to monitor his progress through all the data tracking the teachers kept (even his virtual teacher!) along with his IEP.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.