Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Priorities. Big P’s first post of the day was not “Happy Birthday Abbie” but “Buy my crappy sunscreen”. Sounds about right.

She is binge-worthy! I love her.
Asa staged the photo without a doubt, he posed Abbie in another photo trying to make her look more like a typical teenager and made her put her hands i her front pockets to look hip and cool…fool

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I really hope that shoe on the counter is new. If it has been worn then that’s really gross. Their over all hygiene is gross

Imagine the disaster it would be with long nails on Abby. She could easily scratch the crap out of anyone, including her self. She doesn’t need nails. Has no clue what they are.. once again it’s all for big p
Probably crap sent by the humpers for the typical teen.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Ass is doing a live on lipshit mama with piggy in the background talking. Everyone is saying happy birthday to Abbie who just happens to be sitting in the background. You know that was staged. Whenever ass has done the live, he sits in piggy’s chair. Proof they pimp out their daughter for profit🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
More "talking"... and by that he means dunkin, donut , car ride, cart ride, drink, cart ride, bathroom, dunkin, donut, cart ride, drink, cart ride.

Why does Ass insist on do this "communications" theme. He changed her shorts because ???? she doesn't know to fix her clothes??

Also Asshat talking about Abbie's bra strap??? She only wears clothes that YOU put on her...idiot.

More "fight" crap... HOW IS THAT LEARNING WORDS????

• Sick
  • Heart
Why does assa think she wanted to fight? He looked a bit more violent than he needed to be and she didn’t seem to enjoy it most of the time. Also he’s calling it fight and wrestle which is just gonna really confuse her. Did anyone catch what he said she smelled like when they were on the couch? It sounded like fish or piss, but I don’t think he would have that in the vlog

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why does assa think she wanted to fight? He looked a bit more violent than he needed to be and she didn’t seem to enjoy it most of the time. Also he’s calling it fight and wrestle which is just gonna really confuse her. Did anyone catch what he said she smelled like when they were on the couch? It sounded like fish or piss, but I don’t think he would have that in the vlog
Most likely a combo of the two.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just goes to show that if they can be bothered to teach her new signs she can actually learn them. Shame they’ve decided to teach her ‘wrestle’ 🙄 I don’t think Abbie was particularly into the wrestling though. There’s are times where she’s up for it, this was forced on her.

He said she smelt like chips

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She signed "break" fairly early on in the whole wrestling thing and he just kept on going. 4:33ish.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She signed "break" fairly early on in the whole wrestling thing and he just kept on going. 4:33ish.
I don’t get why he would be encouraging wrestling with his 17 yr old daughter, autistic or not. I would think that would rev her up. Plus the fact she is pretty much a woman physically, seems inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There is NO situation where she will be with a direct support worker, teacher, or aide where "Wrestle" would ever be appropriate. I'm not going to teach my child that it is EVER appropriate to be aggressive with someone or have someone be aggressive with him. Even going with the "typical" teen, would it be appropriate for her dad/brother to wrestle with her at this age. A bleeping pointless sign to teach her because it is completely inappropriate. She is not a small child anymore, and they need to realize this. If you want to reduce things like pinching and hair pulling, then when she does those things, redirect her to a stim/fidget toy where she can do those things. A Barbie or other doll with hair could be used when out and about, and maybe one of those Barbie busts can be used in the house. Teach her to pinch one of those stress balls or something else that has similar texture.

Then there is this advice from a behaviorist on the autism speaks website: (hint: nowhere does it say "teach them a sign for wrestle!") https://www.autismspeaks.org/expert-opinion/how-stop-my-autistic-child-pinching

And people actually look up to them for advice....which is so cringy.

I don’t get why he would be encouraging wrestling with his 17 yr old daughter, autistic or not. I would think that would rev her up. Plus the fact she is pretty much a woman physically, seems inappropriate.
It is VERY inappropriate. See my link above.It's the bleeping equivalent to me teaching my son to say "let's box!" when he is hitting me. No. Not going to happen. If he starts to hit me (usually out of anger/frustration) that tit is squashed by me taking him to his room and removing myself from the situation until he calms down. We don't teach him "fight" on his AAC or anything like that. There's no point in time where anyone would want a 6ft adult male asking them for a "fight".

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why teach her "I want to wrestle " ??

How about I want to talk?? Or I want to swim?? Or I want to have summer here? There was a time they were getting Abbie to text or Skype with Summer...that lasted 5 minutes.

She needs to learn real words... Like apple, banana, peppers!!!! That she's not allowed to have. I highly doubt she understood about going to a hockey game next Friday ...seriously.

She obsesses over the same 6-7 words because that's all they've taught her in 17 years. What else is she going to say??? It's almost getting too late for Abbie she's so shut in..with her 6-7 words she's clearly miserable and frustrated that's why she acts so feral, so angry and aggressive ...

As I mentioned we have 2 teenage autistic boys in the family, both very different in needs both nonverbal.
But....the eldest uses his ipad..and puts 3-5 word sentences together...with more than food subjects! He asks to go for a swim, a bike ride, cuddle, watch his movies, take mitts the dog outside...etc..
The younger teen...doesn t use an ipad..he signs. He does have motor issues so it's modified but fluent...fluent enough to sign...no thank you.

it's 4-6 hours a day 5 days a week of school, private home communication therapy 4 days a week 90 minutes and schedule routine...commitment as the boys have gotten older the time is less of course.
these kids ARE teachable! And yes at times it's hard...but it gets easier for them.
It breaks my heart seeing Abbie only have so few words to say.

Obviously MOM was hunched over nose buried in her phone as always .
Isaiah doesn't seem thrilled to be home...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well he showers her and seems to think that is alright, so nothing surprises me. I just love it when Abs pushes the fat Pig away. What ever happened to not forcing her to do tit she doesn't want to do. Like giving Pigfuckles a kiss?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That vlog was bizarre. I often wonder how much she understands.
It was a pointless video. Why do they all flop on the sofa around Abbie? I have to say, though, I am concerned for Isaiah. He really looks ill. His eyes are sunken, complexion is off and he has lost even more weight. I hope that he is not in serious ill health.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why teach her "I want to wrestle " ??

How about I want to talk?? Or I want to swim?? Or I want to have summer here? There was a time they were getting Abbie to text or Skype with Summer...that lasted 5 minutes.

She needs to learn real words... Like apple, banana, peppers!!!! That she's not allowed to have. I highly doubt she understood about going to a hockey game next Friday ...seriously.

She obsesses over the same 6-7 words because that's all they've taught her in 17 years. What else is she going to say??? It's almost getting too late for Abbie she's so shut in..with her 6-7 words she's clearly miserable and frustrated that's why she acts so feral, so angry and aggressive ...

As I mentioned we have 2 teenage autistic boys in the family, both very different in needs both nonverbal.
But....the eldest uses his ipad..and puts 3-5 word sentences together...with more than food subjects! He asks to go for a swim, a bike ride, cuddle, watch his movies, take mitts the dog outside...etc..
The younger teen...doesn t use an ipad..he signs. He does have motor issues so it's modified but fluent...fluent enough to sign...no thank you.

it's 4-6 hours a day 5 days a week of school, private home communication therapy 4 days a week 90 minutes and schedule routine...commitment as the boys have gotten older the time is less of course.
these kids ARE teachable! And yes at times it's hard...but it gets easier for them.
It breaks my heart seeing Abbie only have so few words to say.

Obviously MOM was hunched over nose buried in her phone as always .
Isaiah doesn't seem thrilled to be home...
My son uses the same AAC app that Abbie does. He asks for food, drinks, youtube videos, music, bath, he will ask to go to various stores, go in his pool, etc. We work with him on things like feelings, his personal info, ask him yes/no questions, etc. They are barely scratching the surface of that app. Hell, WE don't even use everything the app is capable of yet, but we use a lot more than they do.

• Heart
IDD is absolutely the more prevalent disability Abbie suffers from? I noticed when A brought Abbie up to Isaiah's room to show him he taught her the sign for wrestle, Abbie laid down on the bed to do her squeeze stim. She was clearly stressed from A's asinine behavior.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
P posted the dinner party in her stories. Ab didnt look "so excited" about the birthday song, despite P's shrill "wooooowhoooo'ing".
And they said 15 people. I saw P, Asa, Isaiah, Candy and Wayne, Bruce, and I think Lurch and the Elf. If there were others they were seated elsewhere, and whats the point in that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.