Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may be one of her slimming tools - the "Skinny Mirror". It's a lighted mirror that slims you and you can stream from it. Gross. Unreal. And $136 for a mirror! https://www.limelifebyalcone.com/co...9eXRuSgpAqLr80HSjHpVgQInwxGrATcwaAiTEEALw_wcB View attachment 1263631
This is so funny lol. P doesnt even know how to use these. She tried to display and talk about them on her live the other night, and she didnt even know how it turned on. So yesterday, Asa did a live to explain them since he is the "tech guy"....yet she claims she uses them in the RV.
Just like the sunscreen she pushes and doesnt use. She doesnt even bother to try and know anything about the stuff she sells. Shes always so unprepared and unprofessional, I cant believe she sells anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He is at their mercy. They have put him back on duty as a caregiver now that he is living back at home. I think we all knew that was going to happen but wow, it certainly happened fast with him doing a LL live the other night from under his mother’s chair, (weird), and now taking lunch to Abbie, doing pick ups and drop offs…he should have stayed in Boone!

I thought the same thing when I saw the gifts on the counter! Come on…press on nail kit? Making jewelry kit? This is beyond sad. Can’t they just meet her where she is? Give her toys, stuffies, sensory items that she may play with? Even if she plays with it or is entertained with it for 10 minutes, at least it’s something. I can’t tell you the amount of things I’ve bought my children and grandkids over the years that they showed interest in for maybe a day and then it was never looked at again! Who cares…they spend oodles of money on everything else and some of those big ticket items are tossed aside when their own interest wanes!!! I feel so bad for that poor girl!
Wonder if the gifts were from the humpers, you know so Abbie can look typical when A lets her start to date😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if the gifts were from the humpers, you know so Abbie can look typical when A lets her start to date😂
P has dreams of peeking into Abbies room and seeing Abbie sitting at her vanity (last years gift lol) doing her nails, making some jewelry while sipping an iced Dunkin coffee while watching Barney.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion

Fathering Autism #123
How long does the floating dock hold before we get comedy gold?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
1 - on her phone
2 - wiped out drunk
3 - she could not attend to any of Abbie's personal needs even if she wanted to (which she undoubtedly does NOT because she can't stand her daughter) ..... She would be unable to stand up, bend, do anything due to her size. She can barely waddle. I doubt very much if she can shower herself these days,
Abs pees her pullup enough. Tickling is only going to make it happen more often. When we were kids and my brothers would try to tickle me my Mom stopped them right away. She would tell them if you tickle someone too much they will start to stutter. For real. She just didn't want them to beat out of me, the little sister, lol. I realize Abs will never be able to stutter but it could manifest itself in other ways/stims.

Wouldn't it be alot easier if we only each voted once for our favorite?

WHERE. IS.THE.MOTHER. Oh as usual passing off to another

lame excuse for new title😂😂😂😂
You have to put the words "Title suggestion" along with your entry. 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Gross... I prefer a mirror that gives me the reality... what everyone else sees. Who wants to live in a delusion of what you actually look like? Thats why she says ..she doesn't edit... the mirror does it all for her... Too bad she cant always hide via the VLOG... and when she goes to her dumb events... other pics from other people kind of show the reality.

Seems strange that a makeup seller would be selling a mirror to keep you in delusion.

Imagine her pinching P with those press on nails...imagine the gunk that will hide under those... they are idiots.
not only that but I think it could become a safety issue. If a nail pops off which they all eventually will I wonder if she will eat it? like thinking it's candy or just like chewing on it for sensory??.....

• Sad
Abs pees her pullup enough. Tickling is only going to make it happen more often. When we were kids and my brothers would try to tickle me my Mom stopped them right away. She would tell them if you tickle someone too much they will start to stutter. For real. She just didn't want them to beat out of me, the little sister, lol. I realize Abs will never be able to stutter but it could manifest itself in other ways/stims.

I think Asshat tickles her or wrestles with her to get her to react with laughing/smiling for the VLOG... he feeds her candy/cookies/goes out to eat to also elicit a reaction from her as well...it makes the HUMPERS think she is having a good time with whoever she is with..but its really directly related to being tickled (which no one enjoys).... or related to the possibility for food/treats...nothing to do with spending time or doing an activity with any of them... its one of the things that ID/autism doesn't play well with being on the VLOG. Its really disgusting how practically everything they do is to build their narratives ...of course for $$$$$$.

Reactions: 14
so the new vlog "Talking on the couch" Assa is letting us know with subtitles what Abbie is saying through her modified sign language, but all it's doing is telling all of us that she clearly only knows a few words, the same ones over and over, donut, cart ride, bathroom, etc. Does he not realize he's literally showing us the LACK of education......what an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
so the new vlog "Talking on the couch" Assa is letting us know with subtitles what Abbie is saying through her modified sign language, but all it's doing is telling all of us that she clearly only knows a few words, the same ones over and over, donut, cart ride, bathroom, etc. Does he not realize he's literally showing us the LACK of education......what an idiot.
Which I'm sure is on purpose. Imagine if cps came and they saw that her parents weren't honoring her request when she said no. They would get in a lot of trouble and they don't want to lose out on their precious money. Abbie definitely seemed agitated in this video and probably didn't want to be filmed. She needs to have a bigger vocabulary besides, dunkin, doughnuts, chipolte, zaxbys and cart ride. She is going to become overweight and her parents don't care about that as they are also overweight. They could teach her more words but they choose not to. They need to tell her no to certain behaviors like sitting on the floor in public as you shouldn't get a free pass just because you have a disability. I'm sure lots of people will be on asas side after seeing this video. They basically expect her to act her age when she is mentally only around 2 or 3 years old. The clearly only love her when they can use her for content.

• Sad
@Sadoldhen The words “thread suggestion” need to be part of your post to have it come up when ma’am meow does a search for all suggestions sent in.

Maybe she thinks it will hide the dirty nails. Can’t imagine them staying on at all; Abbie will tear them off. Or maybe they are a self-gift for the sow couched as a gift for Abbie.
Thanks @renwick, but judging by the hour I suggested this, I was ‘under the influence’ of x2 Zoplicone, and have no memory of doing it,🤯😂. Now it’s 10 + hours later and probably too late, it’s 0830 Saturday now. ☺😉🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They do...but they seem to have their own form of communication mostly...but they are polar opposite of each other one loves movies nature shows the other lives looking at books and doodles...one like outside the other more indoors... One has extreme food preferences the other won't eat unless told to... They don't " hang out" really but enjoy sharing space but doing their own thing so they don't communicate verbally constantly...if you know what I mean.
I do! You have described them as being happy and content and that make me happy!

• Heart
I forgot to say in my last message, that they put soya in nearly everything as a cheap binding agent. I only know this, because I cannot eat soya, as it makes me ill. But that might be why Assache has moobs and needs a sports bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This may be one of her slimming tools - the "Skinny Mirror". It's a lighted mirror that slims you and you can stream from it. Gross. Unreal. And $136 for a mirror! https://www.limelifebyalcone.com/co...9eXRuSgpAqLr80HSjHpVgQInwxGrATcwaAiTEEALw_wcB View attachment 1263631

Thank you, Still learning to navigate 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Which I'm sure is on purpose. Imagine if cps came and they saw that her parents weren't honoring her request when she said no. They would get in a lot of trouble and they don't want to lose out on their precious money. Abbie definitely seemed agitated in this video and probably didn't want to be filmed. She needs to have a bigger vocabulary besides, dunkin, doughnuts, chipolte, zaxbys and cart ride. She is going to become overweight and her parents don't care about that as they are also overweight. They could teach her more words but they choose not to. They need to tell her no to certain behaviors like sitting on the floor in public as you shouldn't get a free pass just because you have a disability. I'm sure lots of people will be on asas side after seeing this video. They basically expect her to act her age when she is mentally only around 2 or 3 years old. The clearly only love her when they can use her for content.
I don't understand why they never tell Abby NO. They ask her questions like do go want to help with the dishes? She has no problem saying no...clearly she understands the word and concept. So when she's having a tantrum, sitting on the ground in a store, ripping cookies open off the shelf in Publixs,pinching, biting, running off etc... Tell her NO! Let her know it's not acceptable... It's no.

Again we have 5 kids, 2 male teens non verbal with autism....they understand NO!

It's simply laziness...that poor kid seriously needs more words in her life get some pictures on that device of walks, bath, pool, park, hammock, bike, people in her life! Summer her Brother, grandparents, her table tasks... Get her communication about something besides donuts , cereal ,cart and chipoltle!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't understand why they never tell Abby NO. They ask her questions like do go want to help with the dishes? She has no problem saying no...clearly she understands the word and concept. So when she's having a tantrum, sitting on the ground in a store, ripping cookies open off the shelf in Publixs,pinching, biting, running off etc... Tell her NO! Let her know it's not acceptable... It's no.

Again we have 5 kids, 2 male teens non verbal with autism....they understand NO!

It's simply laziness...that poor kid seriously needs more words in her life get some pictures on that device of walks, bath, pool, park, hammock, bike, people in her life! Summer her Brother, grandparents, her table tasks... Get her communication about something besides donuts , cereal ,cart and chipoltle!
Asshat and P only seem to tell her no when it's something that inconveniences them directly. In last night's vlog, Asshat told Abbie no a few times when she kept asking for donut and golf cart ride. Even then, I think he only does it as long as he thinks she won't have a meltdown.

She definitely needs more words/items on her device. I think that's why she asks for chipotle/donut/golfcart so much because she wants to get out and do SOMETHING but those are the only words she has. So, she keeps cycling through the options she has in the hopes that Asswipe will say yes to one of them. I think she gets bored and antsy just sitting around the house with nothing to do while Princess P is glued to her phone 24-7 and Asshat is working on the vlogs and day drinking.

He seemed kind of tipsy in last night's vlog. Especially when he started rambling about all the types of clothing that girls have.

Reactions: 18
I do! You have described them as being happy and content and that make me happy!
Thank you... These kids are my world...as I think it is with most parents ...I couldn't sit on the computer or phone 8,9 12 hours a day " working" scrolling comments making tiktoks...like Priscilla does..it makes me ill.

Kids are work period under the best of circumstances when faced with challenges there's more work involved but that's what parenting is...Priscilla acts like a 14 year old teenager playing dress up and make up and chatting with her BFFs on her phone all day.
Supposedly they chose to work at home to help Abbie...I don't see it.

Because we have boys...neither wear pull ups..they were taught to use the bathroom and their Father took care of the male necessities... Like Perscilla should be taking Abby to the bathroom washing her face, helping her shower etc... Not Asa...that's simply wrong.

I just don't understand how these two are home all day with Abbie but she is so limited.

There's in my opinion much more going on than what's being portrayed.
I understand had days, sleep issues, mood changes, med changes, harmones, sick kids who can't express feelings well...but what helps with all these things are WORDS communication ...Abbie doesn't have that...it's frightening that her vocabulary consists of only 95% food.

Thank you for the kind words..our boys are happy and they work so hard and I'm so proud of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Asshat and P only seem to tell her no when it's something that inconveniences them directly. In last night's vlog, Asshat told Abbie no a few times when she kept asking for donut and golf cart ride. Even then, I think he only does it as long as he thinks she won't have a meltdown.

She definitely needs more words/items on her device. I think that's why she asks for chipotle/donut/golfcart so much because she wants to get out and do SOMETHING but those are the only words she has. So, she keeps cycling through the options she has in the hopes that Asswipe will say yes to one of them. I think she gets bored and antsy just sitting around the house with nothing to do while Princess P is glued to her phone 24-7 and Asshat is working on the vlogs and day drinking.

He seemed kind of tipsy in last night's vlog. Especially when he started rambling about all the types of clothing that girls have.
He was fantasizing, lol.

• Haha
To begin with, why do they ALWAYS wait until the day before or the day of to get Abbie's gifts? Assa droning on about Buckle's top-notch customer service and how hard it is to find good customer service. I wish I wasn't blocked because HE has the WORST customer service. He doesn't realize that the humpers are HIS customers, he's selling them a product (vlog) and they pay him buy watching or patreon. If the humpers didn't watch he'd have no YouTube and ad revenue. So what does he do to his customers when they ask a question or offer an observation, he slams them with acerbic nonsense. Same for SelfieWrld

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.