Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, what the holy hell is happening to her arm? What is making the fat just stop at her elbow?
Untitled1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Whale…I’m fat shaming this pretentious ass witch seven ways from Sunday. Don’t expect that to change anytime soon. 😹👍🏼😹
For one, She IS fat. Very fat. Two, she is equally repulsive. Also, she don’t care what the haters think! 😹 (her words) 😹
Last but not least, it is called free will baaaaby! Like it or not.😻
Someone needs to take that filthy phone from her hooves and shove it as best they can up her fat ass.
View attachment 1261580View attachment 1261499
❤HAVE THE BEST DAY, GUYTH! ❤
I just knew these gifs would be on here! She is so damn stupid, lol.

Also, what the holy hell is happening to her arm? What is making the fat just stop at her elbow?
View attachment 1261676
I think its from a permanent crease from bending her arm when she is on her phone 24/7. The blubber just gets stuck there. And also leaning all 350 pounds of her on her hand like this doesn't help either.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just can't understand how these people are seemingly okay with being obese. Is P still hashtagging that she has lost 105 pounds or whatever the amount was?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am not sure if she is still hashtagging, but she is beyond defensive when responding to comments about her weight and continues to push the “I have lost 100 lbs” spiel. She is a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry - I sound awful - but how can anyone let themselves get this big. She was overweight growing up, but not alarming obese. I think she is "smaller" now, but only about 50 pounds (if that). I am not fat shaming her, just concerned about health issues. They don't realize that obesity can be a killer. If they really cared about Abbie's future, they would try to lose at least 100-150 pounds each. It may extend their life-span. P.S. I believe Wayne is lucky to still be alive at that size.

Here is something that came up on my YouTube feed and it reminded me of this family.

I just watched that last night! I love Caitlyn.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm not fat shaming either...a person doesn't have to be skinny and spend 3 hrs a day at the gym.
But health...is an issue for this entire family. I'm surprised Abbys pediatrician hasn't spoken up. I get its partly genetics but it's also consequences for over eating and being gluttonous.

When children are deprived food it's neglect ...I think when a child like Abby is getting to a weight where she has to sit or lay down in the street or a mall because it's getting tiring walking around at her weight...it's also neglect by the parents. Who are clearly morbidly obese themselves and have food addictions and zero concept of portion sizes.

On the last video Asa snatches the bag of mini peppers out of Abbys hands, and tells her easy on the peppers, those are the healthiest thing I see the kid eat.
It's always sugary cereal, pre packaged nature valley bars, cookies, donuts, huge portions of pastas and meats.

She should be eating raw veggies, fruit. Priscilla needs to learn portion control, and talk with a dietician it's clear she has food addictions and thought gastric bypass was her magic cure.
I've had gastric bypass and it's work! It's a tool to help but you still have to make choices and take responsibility which Priscilla doesn't do. Put the phone down and prep fresh veggies and fruits for snacks, bake healthy protein bars, educate yourself of healthy food choices instead of playing online with this make up making scam. She hides in the bathroom with her phone like a child.

She does nothing motherly for Abby...as far as Asa taking her to the bathroom...that should of stopped years ago! Abbys too old to be in a male restroom.
Priscilla used the excuse Abby hates me, she's too strong, I can control her...well put the phone down! Use both hands and focus on her for 5 minutes.

Idiots.
I honestly don't think they know what a vegetable is and how to prepare them. They throw out that they eat salads every day (lol) A salad covered with cheese, bacon and a ton of Ranch dressing. They make salsa so there's tomatoes and avocado toast but probably put a ton of butter on also. They had Isaiah peel cucumbers for Mother's day for what? Another oh so healthy salad. Potatoes in any form they are counting as veggies - fried usually. I think they've done baked beans flavored with bacon and sugar.

They desperately need guidance from a nutritionist but that will never happen. Their food addiction is and has been out of control.

View attachment 1261473
Oh look a comment from one of Samantha coles friends.
Oh, so now Assa says they are paying a teacher's salary out of their pocket. 😂 Man, he's something. So, what is the McKay money for? 😂 The truth is that if the Maassives had to pay a teacher's salary out of their pocket then Abbie would still be in JSA or left to rock her life away couch after couch.😠 But Assa knows saying that will keep the humpers ready to spend money via slimelife or patreon, anything for Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if they look at Wayne and realise that’s them in the not so distant future. He clearly has mobility issues and didn’t want to go back up the few steps to the kitchen. It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s already on medication for his health. Ass and P have a chance now to make some changes by eating less and doing a bit of exercise, but as they get older it’ll become more difficult.

I find Wayne curiously interesting. He is patently looked after by a feeder. We all know who.....Why in hells name doesn't she look after him? Guide him in his food choices? He won't live much more than another two years, three tops....So, serious issues in that household and she probably encourages mama hog to pile it on, to look even "cuter". She's a messed up woman.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It's mind boggling. I've never seen anyone with arms like that. Her knees have fat all around them, wonder why the elbows say "Nope!"
Her elbows do say nope! Nope, not participating in your fat -fest! You carry on Pigcilla but we're not participating.

• Haha
I remember a few summers ago, Wayne was in some type of rehab facility, and Big P posted a picture of a box of KFC that she was "smuggling in" for him since he was not allowed to have it. Speaks volumes. :(

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Abbie's IDD was really obvious in this vlog, especially when she was laughing manically around the pool. That's profound IDD, not autism.

Looks like P was mad at being caught coming out of the shitter. Look at that slack-jawed, mouth-breathing resting witch face. I bet she didn't wash her hands either.

View attachment 1260863
Considering that Cilldebeast fancies herself a maven of all things in home decorating, she can't even properly paint the loo door. How sloppy not to paint the frame.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Priorities. Big P’s first post of the day was not “Happy Birthday Abbie” but “Buy my crappy sunscreen”. Sounds about right.
I just watched her live from earlier. She said Isaiah was taking Abbie a birthday lunch to school. She said she was going to do it, "but you guys, we have boxes to unpack..."
Granted, when my kids were that age, I wasnt bringing them lunches or treats to school either, but she flat out stated what was more important. And....not like Asshole couldnt go. He was popping in and bullshitting throughout the live, so he wasnt busy. Nope- send Golden Boy. Guess they expect him to earn his room and board this summer.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Priorities. Big P’s first post of the day was not “Happy Birthday Abbie” but “Buy my crappy sunscreen”. Sounds about right.
I'm curious if those are Abbie's ridiculous gifts behind her. WTH...Press on nail kit, tiny necklace pieces to build jewelry, clothes, and another pair of those shoes. REALLY?!? They could give 2 shits about Abbie.

• Angry
  • Wow
I really hope that shoe on the counter is new. If it has been worn then that’s really gross. Their over all hygiene is gross

I'm curious if those are Abbie's ridiculous gifts behind her. WTH...Press on nail kit, tiny necklace pieces to build jewelry, clothes, and another pair of those shoes. REALLY?!? They could give 2 shits about Abbie.
Imagine the disaster it would be with long nails on Abby. She could easily scratch the crap out of anyone, including her self. She doesn’t need nails. Has no clue what they are.. once again it’s all for big p

• Angry
  • Sad
I am not sure if she is still hashtagging, but she is beyond defensive when responding to comments about her weight and continues to push the “I have lost 100 lbs” spiel. She is a liar.
I just wish someone would ask her how much of that 100lbs has she gained back.

• Haha
  • Heart
I find Wayne curiously interesting. He is patently looked after by a feeder. We all know who.....Why in hells name doesn't she look after him? Guide him in his food choices? He won't live much more than another two years, three tops....So, serious issues in that household and she probably encourages mama hog to pile it on, to look even "cuter". She's a messed up woman.

If my husband had his way, he'd exist on all the foods that are now horrible for him. He will ask me for things like taco bell, pizza, and everything else. I say "ok" and then get online to show him the salt content in all the foods he asks me for. He then rarely goes through with it and we figure out what to make at home instead. I am not slim myself, but I swear to God that heart attack scared the tit out of both of us. I don't understand how they have escaped a major medical issue with how big everyone is in their family. There's no way I can let myself lose mobility and just be a lump on the couch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If my husband had his way, he'd exist on all the foods that are now horrible for him. He will ask me for things like taco bell, pizza, and everything else. I say "ok" and then get online to show him the salt content in all the foods he asks me for. He then rarely goes through with it and we figure out what to make at home instead. I am not slim myself, but I swear to God that heart attack scared the tit out of both of us. I don't understand how they have escaped a major medical issue with how big everyone is in their family. There's no way I can let myself lose mobility and just be a lump on the couch.
If I ate all the food I dearly want, I would be Wayne’s size. I love junk food, including potato chips. But just because it tastes good, doesn’t mean it’s good for you..unfortunately.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.