Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand getting emotional if you have not been able to go out to eat as a family in months or in our case, YEARS, but they go out to eat in restaurants with Abbie quite a bit. I would even go so far as to say they do this way more than the average autism family. And thanks to cannabis, our boy's world has truly opened back up, so we have been able to go out as a family more (but still not as often as these people, and no, I'm not jealous of them one bit actually because I love my own life.)
Can you say what form you use? Hybrid, Sativa, indica? If you want to keep that info private I understand.

Reactions: 7
Someone isn’t monitoring comments from last nights vlog…
Also, one thing to know, if Asa did say that Abbie’s weight was increasing due to medications that she is on, the doctors should and will try to remove those medications and find others. Doctors know obesity is a huge issue, especially with special needs children and adults. They know caring for them gets harder, the more out of control their diets become and heavier they get. If we see weight gain by medications, our doctors will immediately start looking for other options and address diet/exercise..
So, I call BS!!

Reactions: 23
Also, one thing to know, if Asa did say that Abbie’s weight was increasing due to medications that she is on, the doctors should and will try to remove those medications and find others. Doctors know obesity is a huge issue, especially with special needs children and adults. They know caring for them gets harder, the more out of control their diets become and heavier they get. If we see weight gain by medications, our doctors will immediately start looking for other options and address diet/exercise..
So, I call BS!!
The way the whole family eats and Abbie eats... constantly going out to eat, going to Dunking, eating "snacks"... processed sugary foods..sugary cereal.... constant treats in payment for doing things for filming the VLOG..there is no way Abbie wouldn't be putting on weight...regardless of meds. I cant even imagine how many calories each of them eats per day..its probably mind blowing. What little control they have of Abbie is through food. When we see her performing for the VLOG I always imagine them feeding her gummy bears or M&M's behind the scenes.

Asshat and P in addition to all they eat...drink their calories. Imagine how much sugar they take in with all their sugary cocktails and syrupy coffee they drink through the day. I dont see any way they will not end up like the people in my 600 lb life... probably Isaiah will be the one caring for Abbie and bringing their meals to them when they cant get out of bed.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The way the whole family eats and Abbie eats... constantly going out to eat, going to Dunking, eating "snacks"... processed sugary foods..sugary cereal.... constant treats in payment for doing things for filming the VLOG..there is no way Abbie wouldn't be putting on weight...regardless of meds. I cant even imagine how many calories each of them eats per day..its probably mind blowing. What little control they have of Abbie is through food. When we see her performing for the VLOG I always imagine them feeding her gummy bears or M&M's behind the scenes.

Asshat and P in addition to all they eat...drink their calories. Imagine how much sugar they take in with all their sugary cocktails and syrupy coffee they drink through the day. I dont see any way they will not end up like the people in my 600 lb life... probably Isaiah will be the one caring for Abbie and bringing their meals to them when they cant get out of bed.
And last nights vlog shows even Asa can’t physically pull her up when she’s sitting on the floor. No one can physically help her.

i think someone posted this but the shopping thing, so little has changed. “This child is exhausted”….

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i think someone posted this but the shopping thing, so little has changed. “This child is exhausted”….

So they literally train them to get right up in their face and manhandle (Summer, Pig, Isaiah). Ugh.

Reactions: 7

I agree with this woman ... however... I wonder if she is not taking into account Abbie's severe ID in addition to some autism. If going to a grocery store overstimulates her...maybe they should just not take her to a grocery store..the only reason she is there is for CONTENT.... I think a lot of what Abbie does is because she is intellectually a very young toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She looks like she is doing that squeezing thing she does. Of course Asshat has to put that on the thumbnail...anything for clicks and views.
So their message to the Autism Community is to video and post humiliating images of your IDD children for the freaks out there will give them views. I truly don’t understand why the IDD and Autism Communities are not outraged with these fools. We will never know the real life Abby lives and they know it, she will never be able to verbalize any of it. I imagine there are many secrets. Someting is very off with these people sometihing very dark.

• Heart
So they literally train them to get right up in their face and manhandle (Summer, Pig, Isaiah). Ugh.
This video was fascinating and SO telling. Aba teaches to handle physically and reward with food.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Makes me tired watching how they FORCE her to do things that they want. If they want her to take a box of cereal off the shelf, they keep at it with constant yammering, and physically manipulating her until she finally does it. Then toss her a dog treat, I mean a candy. I wish I could have her for a month to sit with her and talk WITH her, not at or about her. To listen to her requests and actually let her enjoy getting what she needs and wants. To let her play endlessly with toys and let her run in the park. Poor thing.

• Heart
So Abbie gets on the ground at the fish store to do her "squeezing" stim. We all know what that really is, and if handled correctly she should have been taught that is something she only does in her room. Like all of a sudden it is brand new?
AND the school says she is getting better at waving hello and goodbye. Being that a toddler can do this why is this such a major step?
SMH
This disturbs me so much, displaying it, From since I first can across them after they moved to this place I thought it was odd that her brother would go in and lay with her and wrestle around which was fine when they were younger but not so much when they got older. Also A going in her room and sleeping with her., her mother should be the one doing that. Asa or her brother should not be bathing her or doing any personal hygiene, her mother should be handling that unless it is an emergency.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So, I call BS!!
I don’t remember Asa ever saying the medication effects her weight or even comment recently on her weight.

Reactions: 8
Makes me tired watching how they FORCE her to do things that they want. If they want her to take a box of cereal off the shelf, they keep at it with constant yammering, and physically manipulating her until she finally does it. Then toss her a dog treat, I mean a candy. I wish I could have her for a month to sit with her and talk WITH her, not at or about her. To listen to her requests and actually let her enjoy getting what she needs and wants. To let her play endlessly with toys and let her run in the park. Poor thing.
The yelling at her until she does what you want isn't going to work. If she's not going to grab the cereal then why can't the parents just grab it. Also did abbie want cinnamon toast crunch or is that what asa wanted her to have. They should let her use her iPad to pick out whatever cereal that she wants. I don't like how they try to limit her communication. If she wants to talk then don't take her iPad away. She can't do anything as Priscilla and asa basically control her and limit what she can do.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The yelling at her until she does what you want doesn't work. If she's not going to grab the cereal then why can't the parents just grab it. Also did abbie want cinnamon toast crunch or is that what asa wanted her to have. They should let her use her iPad to pick out whatever cereal that she wants. I don't like how they try to limit her communication. If she wants to talk then don't take her iPad away. She can't do anything as Priscilla and asa basically control her and limit what she can do.
It's true...and Abbies words are extremely limited. Her vocabulary/communication should be THE absolute most important focus... Without communication she will always be frustrated...and lash out...who wouldnt!?

She needs serious work on communication she's 17!! Her words are zaxbys, dunkin, chik filet, music, cereal, drink, cart. That's 17 YEARS of working on communication?? But Asa talks about making society a softer place for her? He talks about one day being able to buy her groceries??

Instead of dragging her to a store to buy a cookie and throw money on a counter while staring at the ceiling and grunting... Perhaps... Teach her WORDS, so she can communicate. Teaching her how to pay for a cookie does her no good it's rediculous.

These two " parents" dropped the ball years ago. Priscilla needs to seriously grow up, get off the pyramid scheme money machine ...and roll her sleeves up and start taking care of this child. FULL TIME! Teach this kid words! Besides asking to eat out.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I would bet good money that P takes in more calories just in her Dunkin runs, than the average female takes in during the course of a day. Then you add in everything else she shovels in, it’s got to be a mind-blowing amount of calories on any given day.

Reactions: 20
This is so sad.. the poor kid was only 10 years old..and probably carried half of the weight of Abbie's care. He really did miss a lot of his childhood. He should have been off playing and not saddled being a caregiver.
Also doing things no 10 yr. old BOY should be doing. They are disgusting. They have ruined his life with images and chores an 11 yr old should be made to do. Grooming at its best or worst. It is one thing to help keep Abby amused or help in some care but way to much was put on him, it might have effected his relationships with normal females.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The yelling at her until she does what you want isn't going to work. If she's not going to grab the cereal then why can't the parents just grab it. Also did abbie want cinnamon toast crunch or is that what asa wanted her to have. They should let her use her iPad to pick out whatever cereal that she wants. I don't like how they try to limit her communication. If she wants to talk then don't take her iPad away. She can't do anything as Priscilla and asa basically control her and limit what she can do.
They are trying to make her speak, and hope the talking is going to cure the autism and IDD. All they want is to cure the autism and IDD out of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It's true...and Abbies words are extremely limited. Her vocabulary/communication should be THE absolute most important focus... Without communication she will always be frustrated...and lash out...who wouldnt!?

She needs serious work on communication she's 17!! Her words are zaxbys, dunkin, chik filet, music, cereal, drink, cart. That's 17 YEARS of working on communication?? But Asa talks about making society a softer place for her? He talks about one day being able to buy her groceries??

Instead of dragging her to a store to buy a cookie and throw money on a counter while staring at the ceiling and grunting... Perhaps... Teach her WORDS, so she can communicate. Teaching her how to pay for a cookie does her no good it's rediculous.

These two " parents" dropped the ball years ago. Priscilla needs to seriously grow up, get off the pyramid scheme money machine ...and roll her sleeves up and start taking care of this child. FULL TIME! Teach this kid words! Besides asking to eat out.
Kinda feels like they definitely control her communication cause you never know!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.