Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, home can be stressful for my son too. Even though we basically live by routine, there are some instances when life just happens. Like when the hubby decides he wants something else for dinner and we have to shift gears and possibly get new ingredients. Our son gets very anxious and stressed out at even the most ordinary things, like if we are shopping and the cashier has to call for a price check or something. That extra wait time can send him into a panic. Or if our oldest son stops by for a visit unexpectedly, it can throw him for a loop. Our kiddo would be highly stressed in that house because they have so many people coming and going, no real routine, and they pick up and go at the drop of a hat. I was extremely hesitant (and anxious myself) when hubby had his heart attack in January and suddenly our house was filled with various family members almost overnight. I had no idea how our son would react at his whole world being turned upside down. He handled it very well for the duration they were here with us, but kind of fell apart for a couple of days after everyone was gone. Not to mention, my boy doesn't care to be on camera. He's not too thrilled even when I take short clips on my phone of him using his AAC, so an entire huge ass camera fixed on him all the time would stress him out too.
And how is hubby doing/feeling?

Reactions: 10
Oh yes, home can be stressful for my son too. Even though we basically live by routine, there are some instances when life just happens. Like when the hubby decides he wants something else for dinner and we have to shift gears and possibly get new ingredients. Our son gets very anxious and stressed out at even the most ordinary things, like if we are shopping and the cashier has to call for a price check or something. That extra wait time can send him into a panic. Or if our oldest son stops by for a visit unexpectedly, it can throw him for a loop. Our kiddo would be highly stressed in that house because they have so many people coming and going, no real routine, and they pick up and go at the drop of a hat. I was extremely hesitant (and anxious myself) when hubby had his heart attack in January and suddenly our house was filled with various family members almost overnight. I had no idea how our son would react at his whole world being turned upside down. He handled it very well for the duration they were here with us, but kind of fell apart for a couple of days after everyone was gone. Not to mention, my boy doesn't care to be on camera. He's not too thrilled even when I take short clips on my phone of him using his AAC, so an entire huge ass camera fixed on him all the time would stress him out too.
I love hearing your stories. You could teach a course - and I know who your first students should be!!!

Y’all. She is flat out drunk and cackling the first seconds of this vid. And what 20 year old man does his drunk mother’s make up on camera?? He’s under her chair and literally slapping her makeup on blind. This is SOOOOO cringey! Home one day and they are really putting him to work. This is an all time low. If you can’t stand to watch the whole thing FF and stop every once in a while. Drunk drunk drunk.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I love hearing your stories. You could teach a course - and I know who your first students should be!!!

Y’all. She is flat out drunk and cackling the first seconds of this vid. And what 20 year old man does his drunk mother’s make up on camera?? He’s under her chair and literally slapping her makeup on blind. This is SOOOOO cringey! Home one day and they are really putting him to work. This is an all time low. If you can’t stand to watch the whole thing FF and stop every once in a while. Drunk drunk drunk.
What the absolute duck is wrong with that woman?

1652152124745.png

Isaiah’s head has been removed from his body and edited heavily! Look at those edges and his ears!
His face is so poorly edited that when they slimmed his face down, they left his eyebrows in place floating in space over his hair. They never edited them out :LOL: :LOL:

1652152324277.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Would you two say that most Autistic individuals squeeze for the same reasons? Or are there different reasons for that stim? Really all stims? Do all Autists respond in the same manner for the same reasons?
I think you both are doing a fantastic job. Your willingness and earnest ability to express your challenges and successes as well as answer questions for those of us not in your situation is remarkable. Much respect! 🫶❤🫶🏼

Not all autistic people like to be squeezed either. My son doesn't seem to crave that deep pressure input like Abbie does. He doesn't care for weighted things either. He is kind of avoidant when it comes to that type of input. He does like to wrap himself up in the big comforter, but that's not very tight. For him, he likes to twirl things, so the bungee bands help him the most when he is out somewhere unfamiliar or even things like doctor appointments. He also likes to feel somewhat grounded or secure-so giving him a place to sit and take everything in from a distance works best for him.

And how is hubby doing/feeling?
He is doing better! He walked almost a mile with me and the dogs today. We still have our days where all his issues are flaring up and he can't do too much, but overall, he is doing well and we are hanging in there. Thank you for thinking of us!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Your son is lucky that he has you (and your husband) to advocate for him and who are actually making a real effort to meet his needs (even if it isn't always possible).
You've described sensory input can and does have a major impact on kids like Abbie and your son. Granted, they are two separate individuals (that goes without saying, really) but I think they share a lot of similarities. Despite Asshat and P continuing to say that Abbie doesn't need a routine, the she thrives on chaos etc, I think it would work wonders for Abbie if they stuck to a solid routine for her and were consistent. I know, they're allergic to the 'c' word. :rolleyes:

Abbie has so very little control over what happens in her life and doesn't get much support and help from her "parents". It's not surprising to me that she'll do whatever she can to try to cope with things.

Reactions: 19
Why did they buy a house if he isn’t going to be there?
Because they are impulsive, money burning a hole in their pocket. They had to show out for Isaiah's friends and flaunt their cash. I don't think they anticipated whatever has gone on this year at App State that's making him flee (sorry, I don't buy the graduating early thing). He technically just finished his sophomore year. We know he hasn't been on the Dean's list once, we know he's struggled with stress, time management, getting homework done, etc. That's not how you graduate early. And the way they were talking in his vlog yesterday, none of them will be back in that house. Isaiah said everyone was going home for the summer but I don't think he will be going back at all.

Instead of doing what most college students do after a year or so in the dorm (renting an apartment with roommates) - the Massives bought a place. I'll bet they sell it - they're too lazy to be landlords - especially out of state. Hiring a management company to take care of repairs if they were to rent it would drain any profit they saw from tenants. As usual, they do everything wrong and just bleed money.

Reactions: 20
1652185410743.gif

Best thing to emerge from a vlog in months. 😸 Only a matter of time before that gunt wins and that redwood is unable to push it up and out of the way. I cannot wait. Hope that cart has a trailer hitch. They gonna need it! 🛺🐽❌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1256476
Best thing to emerge from a vlog in months. 😸 Only a matter of time before that gunt wins and that redwood is unable to push it up and out of the way. I cannot wait. Hope that cart has a trailer hitch. They gonna need it! 🛺🐽❌
Reminds me of when Laurel and Hardy are trying to get a music box up a million steps. Heave HO!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was tit-FACED! I don't think I've seen her that drunk on video.
As if that red faced, cackling sot wasn’t enough…..She had sweet boy tickling her as he nursed underneath pigs tent of a shirt some black blankie thingy. There is zero testosterone at the Manor. None…nada…zilch. I had to just turn that 💩 off. Who wants to see that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As if that red faced, cackling sot wasn’t enough…..She had sweet boy tickling her as he nursed underneath pigs tent of a shirt some black blankie thingy. There is zero testosterone at the Manor. None…nada…zilch. I had to just turn that 💩 off. Who wants to see that?
And where was Abbie when this drunken display was going on? Drugged into an early bedtime?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
They need a soy detox. I bet Ass and Igayah ate a lot of soy products when they were growing up. witch tits galore.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.