Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1256476
Best thing to emerge from a vlog in months. 😸 Only a matter of time before that gunt wins and that redwood is unable to push it up and out of the way. I cannot wait. Hope that cart has a trailer hitch. They gonna need it! 🛺🐽❌
She has to notice the difference in her mobility with the weight gain. Now she is having to “swing” her body up in the cart. Weight is really affecting her quality of life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Per usual these days, Im late to the party, but that live she did last night was a hoot.
Nothing I like better than seeing these morons make total asses of themselves, and boy did they ever. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No. Words.

( The sow’s “spirit week”. Based on last night, I would say that it is really “spirits “ week😂! )
She acts like she is still in highschool or something? Is she still in highschool in her head, only she is popular? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She acts like she is still in highschool or something? Is she still in highschool in her head, only she is popular? :ROFLMAO:
Its clear from her recent "photo shoot" with Asa that she thinks shes the tit. She thinks she's so dainty, fashionable and cute. Blows my mind!! o_Oo_O

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I love hearing your stories. You could teach a course - and I know who your first students should be!!!

Y’all. She is flat out drunk and cackling the first seconds of this vid. And what 20 year old man does his drunk mother’s make up on camera?? He’s under her chair and literally slapping her makeup on blind. This is SOOOOO cringey! Home one day and they are really putting him to work. This is an all time low. If you can’t stand to watch the whole thing FF and stop every once in a while. Drunk drunk drunk.
What is wrong with these people? how does she think this will sell makeup?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Per usual these days, Im late to the party, but that live she did last night was a hoot.
Nothing I like better than seeing these morons make total asses of themselves, and boy did they ever. 😂 😂
These people are not normal. They are just…..wow. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Its clear from her recent "photo shoot" with Asa that she thinks shes the tit. She thinks she's so dainty, fashionable and cute. Blows my mind!! o_Oo_O
She told Asswipe it's called 'confidence'..I'd call it delusion. Whatever she's smoking I don't want any.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Could someone do me a super favour and fill me in on what happened with Abbie and the pool? Fully admit that I stopped watching quite awhile ago out of absolute frustration with A&P and no one to vent to about their horrible-ness (totally a word ;) ). I only tuned in again this past week and found you fabulous people while googling to hopefully find anyone who shared my views of these people. Turns out there’s a lot of us. ;)
I stopped watching not too long after they moved into Moldy Manor (love this name so much) and Abbie was all about the pool. Now she seems completely turned off of it. Did something happen? Or did her interests just shift?

• Heart
Could someone do me a super favour and fill me in on what happened with Abbie and the pool? Fully admit that I stopped watching quite awhile ago out of absolute frustration with A&P and no one to vent to about their horrible-ness (totally a word ;) ). I only tuned in again this past week and found you fabulous people while googling to hopefully find anyone who shared my views of these people. Turns out there’s a lot of us. ;)
I stopped watching not too long after they moved into Moldy Manor (love this name so much) and Abbie was all about the pool. Now she seems completely turned off of it. Did something happen? Or did her interests just shift?
Assa would have us believe that her interests have just changed. But I believe she jumped in the pool over the winter and it's made her anti-pool ever since for the most part.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi new Tattler. Happy to see you here. Welcome!😻
The dumb dumbs stood by and allowed Abbie to jump in the pool when the water was super cold. They laughed. Even made a ridiculous thumbnail out of it. So stupid. Now, Ab doesn’t want to get in the water. 🙄
Moldy Manor is a title the Maassive Plantation earned after areas of mold were spotted on the wallpaper, at ceiling level upstairs. You would think Mrs. Hillbilly Home and Gardens would fix that before dumping more cash on stupid ass dining room decor, but……she is an illiterate of the porcine family, so……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
From what I understand Ass-blister pushed her in more than once and now she’s scared to get back in,he’s a sadistic pos

• Sad
  • Heart
Assa would have us believe that her interests have just changed. But I believe she jumped in the pool over the winter and it's made her anti-pool ever since for the most part.
ASSa controls the narrative and he knows the humpers are dumb as rocks. But when comments come flying in to question his narrative and in particular the pool incident, his verbal diarrhea kicks in to give his authoritarian response. Yeah, ASSa is a little dictator in the Moldy Manor and anyone who questions his authority gets gaslighted. We catch little jabs he makes to P, Isaiah and Abbie in the Vlogs but I would guess they’re delivered all day everyday. They’re all conditioned to take his tit. He’s a sick duck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Thank you!! Really appreciate the answer!

Edit- Whoops, got a bunch of answers from folks so I wanted to say thank you to EVERYONE (and I’m really glad to be here as well!)

I had a feeling something went down. Being in the water seemed so natural to her, I couldn’t see it just turning around for no reason.
I appreciate all the answers and info! So glad to have found you all.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.