Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would THINK that Abbies pediatrician would have addressed her neck issues over the years.
We know she only goes to the necessary REQUIRED medicaid or private insurance covered visits but still. It's crazy not one medical professional - no matter what their profession is - has mentioned her neck.
Or maybe they have and Assa just knows better than them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
You would THINK that Abbies pediatrician would have addressed her neck issues over the years.
We know she only goes to the necessary REQUIRED medicaid or private insurance covered visits but still. It's crazy not one medical professional - no matter what their profession is - has mentioned her neck.
Or maybe they have and Assa just knows better than them.
Wonder what his stepfather an actual real physician thinks

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her dream come true was eating a some restaurant? And Isaiah is her #1 guy. What a life.
She is so inappropriate and creepy. Your #1 guy is a husband/boyfriend, it is not your adult son. She is ripe for a future in reality TV on TLC's I Love a Mama's Boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't believe she is doing it on purpose. She has done this for years it appears from past vlogs. I agree with what others have said that she may not be able to properly hold her head up and it might just be more comfortable to let her head/neck droop.

Why they have never this addressed by a doctor is beyond all things logical...but let's face it, most of what they do or don't do, is beyond all things logical. There is no excuse for letting her neck get this bad, especially since this is not something new. :cry:

View attachment 1252144View attachment 1252145View attachment 1252173

Is he this stupid, unaware or so used to being a dick that he thinks making fun of Abbie's neck is funny? 🤬
View attachment 1252188
Yes but bending it to the side is a new thing. She needs help.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don't believe she is doing it on purpose. She has done this for years it appears from past vlogs. I agree with what others have said that she may not be able to properly hold her head up and it might just be more comfortable to let her head/neck droop.

Why they have never this addressed by a doctor is beyond all things logical...but let's face it, most of what they do or don't do, is beyond all things logical. There is no excuse for letting her neck get this bad, especially since this is not something new. :cry:

View attachment 1252144View attachment 1252145View attachment 1252173

Is he this stupid, unaware or so used to being a dick that he thinks making fun of Abbie's neck is funny? 🤬
View attachment 1252188
I just looked at the videos my mom’s aide made on her last day of life..eating breakfast and lunch. At 17 days away from 98, and on her last day on earth, her neck did not look anything close to as bad as Abbie’s. Ever! Abbie has the posture of a very old old person and it’s very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Anyone notice when they were in the yard placing the plants on the fake bike, every time P was about to bend over to pick up the plants, A would edit out her bending over. His editing skills suck and he wasted a whole lot of money on that film course he supposedly took.

• Haha
I'm going to make these and send them to Cillapotamus. Benadryl earrings. They'd come in handy with all of her itching and scratching she does. She can just pull one off, snap it open and voila.

1652038327916.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her dream come true was eating a some restaurant? And Isaiah is her #1 guy. What a life.
She is pathetic. A dream come true?! the phrase 'abbie was all smiles and we ate like everyone else' is very telling. She just wants Abbie to be normal so she can pig out on a restaurant patio like 'normal' people. I've got news for you Piggy. If it wasn't for Abbie being how she is, you wouldn't be able to eat out every night of the week. You'd be in your rented house with second hand furniture and probably still living your life through your children, except you'd have two children to breastfeed into their adult years.

View attachment 1252551
I am very confused 🧐 🤔
Is this her butt or her thighs?
Or does she have a Thut?
That is some serious chub rub, she could start a fire if she's not careful. It's definately not her bum, it's thigh fat. what are bingo wings called on your legs? She really does have a very oddly shaped body.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Ok, don’t shoot the messenger! IMO: I have a terrible premonition that all this leaving doors etc open so that Abbie can get ‘out’ in the shack, pool area etc, is Arsewipe setting it up so Abbie will go ‘missing’ when on the HAA tour! It will be ‘set up’ by Arsewipe in a place where she can’t wander too far, but enough where there might be a ‘team’ assembled to find her, as she doesn’t wear the backpack with the locator anymore because she is too lazy! Or Abbie will lose her tit, and go and interfere with other peoples stuff, and Arse will blame it on the other people for not being understanding of Autism and give them a lecture, and not offer to pay for the damage!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Porkchopth went live on lipsmack mama. LOL @ her trying to get off of the sun lounger. She was drunk and talking about how hard she works. Then she kept talking about food, Abbie was EH EHHH EHHH'ing in the background and asking for chipotle. Then Porkchopth kept repeating herself about the steakth that Ass was cooking. Abbie then asked for water on her ipad and the Pig told her to ask Ass or Igayah. Her mouth was so droopy and she was so lispy, probably due to her drunken state.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.