Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Surfers for Autism meant so damn much to her, why didn't she get involved with those who make decisions and donate some of that scam money to the organization?
Had she done that, problem solved. 💯
She just wants something to witch about because she's a big fat witch. 🤪
I was thinking the same thing! If Abbie didn’t want to surf or couldn’t physically surf anymore, why not help out, in some way, those kids who are able to? They could sell t-shirts, raffle tix, serve refreshments, help with intake/ processing…etc. SFA were there for them…why don’t they “ give back”? I know why…because there’s nothing in return for them so they aren’t interested no more. SMH

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think they need to not be giving in to her Dunkin, Zaxby, Chipotle words on her Ipad. I don't understand how her neck can do an almost 90 degree curve like that either.

View attachment 1243741

"Zaxby's Chick Filet, Car Ride, I Need To Use The Bathroom" All punched in succession at lightning speed. She has no idea what she needs to communicate all she is doing is pushing buttons. So when he says she is communicating well I think he's full of it.

View attachment 1243745
I think they need to not be giving in to her Dunkin, Zaxby, Chipotle words on her Ipad. I don't understand how her neck can do an almost 90 degree curve like that either.

View attachment 1243741

"Zaxby's Chick Filet, Car Ride, I Need To Use The Bathroom" All punched in succession at lightning speed. She has no idea what she needs to communicate all she is doing is pushing buttons. So when he says she is communicating well I think he's full of it.

View attachment 1243745
Abbie is getting more unfortunate looking with every passing vlog sadly.
Exactly! They have to see what we all see. I notice when she walks and that pathetic run she did around the pool recently 🤦‍♀️ her entire body looks as if it's slowly slumping forward. They are masters at blocking out what they don't want to deal with and in this case, Abbie will suffer even more as the years go on and the pounds increase.
I’d thought I was the only one that had noticed Abbies “run” in the vlog that kaidale was in as nobody else on here had brought it up so I didn’t like to either. It’s at 3.06 (not like I’ve gone back and watched it for entertainment sake or anything ahem lol) I know it’s wrong of me but it made me howl laughing. Never seen a run like it before lol. In all seriousness though she gets more unfortunate looking with every passing day and her disabilities seem to become more obvious if that’s even possible. Just sucks all round for her, not one thing going for her the poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Anyone else get irrationally angry when pigcilla does this when applying foundation? Really annoys me. Also anyone noticed that she always puts more product on the left side of her face than her right? That really bothers me too! It’s like applying makeup is an extension of her face scratching.

View attachment 1245600

She mentions that Isaiah is going to grad school after he’s finished university. Is that the same as doing a postgraduate degree like a masters? She said he wants to be an ABA therapist. He appears to have struggled with an undergraduate degree, let alone a postgraduate! I don’t understand this graduating early thing? Will he have had to take extra modules or something? I don’t think we can do that here, set number of modules each year no more, no less. If a course is three years, it’s three years- and our undergraduate degrees are pretty much all three years. Maybe pigcilla whacked her milky ‘pig junior’ titties out and got ‘her boy’ some extra marks on his exams.
She stretches her pigcheeks over like that to pull the wrinkles flat so makeup doesn't settle in the creases. Too bad she can't stretch her other pigcheeks and vagflaps over to get rid of her lumpy cottage cheese ass.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’d thought I was the only one that had noticed Abbies “run” in the vlog that kaidale was in as nobody else on here had brought it up so I didn’t like to either. It’s at 3.06 (not like I’ve gone back and watched it for entertainment sake or anything ahem lol) I know it’s wrong of me but it made me howl laughing. Never seen a run like it before lol. In all seriousness though she gets more unfortunate looking with every passing day and her disabilities seem to become more obvious if that’s even possible. Just sucks all round for her, not one thing going for her the poor girl.
LOL. Nope, I noticed. Every time I see her run like that I think of "Friends".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haven't watched because I will get mad, but I guess we are back to showing table toys on vlogs again.

Also sorry for sounding horrible, and rude in my last few comments. I don't mean to be, just been really fed up with these useless parents, their voices, and their whole vlogs.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Anyone else get irrationally angry when pigcilla does this when applying foundation? Really annoys me. Also anyone noticed that she always puts more product on the left side of her face than her right? That really bothers me too! It’s like applying makeup is an extension of her face scratching.

View attachment 1245600

She mentions that Isaiah is going to grad school after he’s finished university. Is that the same as doing a postgraduate degree like a masters? She said he wants to be an ABA therapist. He appears to have struggled with an undergraduate degree, let alone a postgraduate! I don’t understand this graduating early thing? Will he have had to take extra modules or something? I don’t think we can do that here, set number of modules each year no more, no less. If a course is three years, it’s three years- and our undergraduate degrees are pretty much all three years. Maybe pigcilla whacked her milky ‘pig junior’ titties out and got ‘her boy’ some extra marks on his exams.
I don't understand how they can say he will graduate early. We watched his vlogs and Assa's and I haven't seen him do any extra course work. A lot of US kids take 5 years instead of the usual 4 years so maybe Ms. Only One Brain Cell aka Prissypoo thinks if he graduates any time short of 5 years he's graduating early.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anybody else been following this? It is disgusting and there is a graphic photo, but my first thought was the Maassholes. I don't think that they would go to this extreme, but their neglect is becoming very blantant.

The article is confusing to me because it says that at age 14, her autism "accelerated"-which is very odd terminology. Also, it seems like she went from playing volleyball on her school team and loving Disney videos one day, to completely incapacitated. Unless she had a HUGE regression, that just doesn't seem right. You don't just go from exercising on your front lawn, to sitting in your own feces. She was able to talk apparently when she was a teenager and invite people over to her house. There was more than autism at play here. In any way, this is just awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1245600

Yup, Lizzie, it bugs the heck out of me. Twisting her face like that isn’t going to change one thing about the application of makeup. It’s just one more weird thing she does. Another which I’ve spoken about on here is how she makes her eyes go up inside her head when she applies lotion stuff to her face around her eyes. Why must she look up so high that her pupils and irises disappear into her head??? It’s just freakin weird!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The whole vlog was some kind of clusterfuck!
No opportunity for her to decompress after school and the ride home. Mr. Bossy Pants has to issue all the commands: You can’t stay outside. Go inside and take care of your backpack and lunch bag. Pick a snack. No, not that snack. Get your bowl. Put the garabage away. Put the snacks back in the Pig’s pantry. Eat your snack outside. Help me fold dirty beach towels. Go inside because I’m going inside. (Right during the full body clenching stim.) You can’t go inside until you put the cushions back on the outdoor couch. You didn’t place the cushions decoratively. Carry the dirty towels inside. Help me wash the dirty towels. JUST STOP! What the duck is wrong with you, Man?!

And the stacking wooden dowel table task must be stacked by color. No artistic license is allowed. It was such a shame to watch Sweet Girl happily stacking the wooden pieces on the dowel rods. Then AssAhole comes along demanding she do it his way. She literally dropped her head and folded in on herself. No freedom to play her way on the rare occasion they pulled a toy out to entertain “all the nice new viewers.” Such a shame.

I’m trying to catch up. Just wanted to share what my ID kid ordered from the online bulk store. I’m laughing so hard! Also, I had stuff I wanted to say but I forget. I’m just happy I’m home!!
Oh, @Kimmied - a ❤ for you and a 😳🤣 for your kid and that huge ranch dressing. Welcome home!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Wtf is sweet girl “graduating” from exactly? I can imagine the party Mrs. 🐷 is gonna throw. The girl doesn’t even know her colors I don’t understand what she is graduating from…daycare maybe?
If this is the way they feel, why did they keep talking every year about how she was a "freshman" and a "sophomore" etc? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.