Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a perfect world, we'd see them using her AAC with her to help her learn. Do they expect the "teacher" to do this? I wonder if any of her therapists (Brandy, whoever else she has) use the device with her and incorporate it in during their sessions? Ours always did, and it wasn't just for things he requested. It was for yes/no questions, number/color identification, asking for a break, what the weather was, what day it was, his personal info like name/address/phone number, about various family members, etc.
The last time they showed anyone engaging with her in a conversation with her device was well before covid. And it was Brandy.

Ab seem to really enjoy it. She was in tuned, happy, calm, and more alive. She wasn't being "taught," trained, or being ordered around. Brandy was just asking her questions and allowing her to answer. She would then interact with Abbie's answer and also respond with the device also. It wasn't about being right or wrong for Abigail or about getting a reward. It was purely one on one connection.

Ab doesn't use her device because her parents can't be bothered her. She presses buttons (and pokes them, pulls them, etc) purely for attention. Any attention. Sure it revolves around food because her parents whole focus is consuming. She knows food will get her interaction. Food is the only thing that brings a twinkle to her mother's eye for sure.

Sad is no one will ever know where Ab would be if her parents even put a small bit of effort towards her. They are the type that think educating and teaching their child is 0% their responsibility, ever. That is other people's problem. Why it is always someone else's failings not theirs... and why covid homeschooling was abandoned.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The last time they showed anyone engaging with her in a conversation with her device was well before covid. And it was Brandy.

Ab seem to really enjoy it. She was in tuned, happy, calm, and more alive. She wasn't being "taught," trained, or being ordered around. Brandy was just asking her questions and allowing her to answer. She would then interact with Abbie's answer and also respond with the device also. It wasn't about being right or wrong for Abigail or about getting a reward. It was purely one on one connection.

Ab doesn't use her device because her parents can't be bothered her. She presses buttons (and pokes them, pulls them, etc) purely for attention. Any attention. Sure it revolves around food because her parents whole focus is consuming. She knows food will get her interaction. Food is the only thing that brings a twinkle to her mother's eye for sure.

Sad is no one will ever know where Ab would be if her parents even put a small bit of effort towards her. They are the type that think educating and teaching their child is 0% their responsibility, ever. That is other people's problem. Why it is always someone else's failings not theirs... and why covid homeschooling was abandoned.
I don't like how abbies world revolves around food. She is going to overweight like her parents if she doesn't get some help. Summer and Brandy are basically glorified babysitters as asa and Priscilla don't want to take care of abbie. Why does everything have to be a reward especially food as now she basically expects it anytime she does something. As someone with autism it makes sad to see that Abbie isn't getting the proper care that she needs to have. her parents don't do anything for her and basically expect everyone else to take care of her. Once she's done with school they will probably keep at home so they can use her for content.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't like how abbies world revolves around food. She is going to overweight like her parents if she doesn't get some help. Summer and Brandy are basically glorified babysitters as asa and Priscilla don't want to take care of abbie. Why does everything have to be a reward especially food as now she basically expects it anytime she does something. As someone with autism it makes sad to see that Abbie isn't getting the proper care that she needs to have. her parents don't do anything for her and basically expect everyone else to take care of her. Once she's done with school they will probably keep at home so they can use her for content.
What I find frustrating is that Abbie doesn't seem to have food aversion and her lazy parents do not take advantage of it. Instead of processed junk food, Abbie should be offered fruit and vegetables as a snack. She seems to love the crunch of peppers, what a perfect snack to have handy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What I find frustrating is that Abbie doesn't seem to have food aversion and her lazy parents do not take advantage of it. Instead of processed junk food, Abbie should be offered fruit and vegetables as a snack. She seems to love the crunch of peppers, what a perfect snack to have handy.
I honestly shouldn't be complaining about Abbie eating too much junk food considering that I eat a lot of it too and I don't eat any fruits or vegetables. The things I don't like are the things that I really should be eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This idiot is so bad at sales. She has impressive before and after pics BUT DOESN'T NAME THE PRODUCT!!
Several people asked what she was using and Pig hasn't answered. I highly doubt an MLM scam product would cure anything better then any other product.

Reactions: 16
"Atha! I need you to photoshop thith picture for my post on being confident in my own thkin. Thankth Beb."

Apparently beauty hasn't begun for this one, she still can't just be herself.

1651853554478.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I have this suspicion that content is the main reason she is being taken out of school. In no vlog have they expressed any displeasure or problems with the school. One day they are excited about this school year and she's doing great, the next day they are pulling her from school. No in-between.

Reactions: 20
"Atha! I need you to photoshop thith picture for my post on being confident in my own thkin. Thankth Beb."

View attachment 1247746
She looks like a weeping lesion.
🤣 All shiny, odd looking color..weird shaped edges. 🤣
She seriously does picture herself as a Thexy thexth Vixthen.
Perciller??? Is that you?
C8CD9E23-1D3F-4F0D-ABCC-6252E6E0F5DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I have this suspicion that content is the main reason she is being taken out of school. In no vlog have they expressed any displeasure or problems with the school. One day they are excited about this school year and she's doing great, the next day they are pulling her from school. No in-between.
Of course that's the reason as nobody would watch videos with just asa and Priscilla in them they watch them because of abbie. Without abbie they would have no YouTube channel.

Reactions: 15

View attachment 1247746
This picture just reinforces my thoughts of Piggy being so manly. It is funny to me how she self-proclaims to be dainty and all, but when you watch her mannerism she is so damn manly. Every bleeping time she says, MMM--Kaaay followed by a super-aggressive full nose/face swipe during her LIVE I want to punch her through the screen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OH! Before I forget… 🤣
Perusing YT this morning and look what I see. 👀
He talks about Autism within the first two minutes! I tit you not. What are the odds? 😵
I turned it off before he asked..
“Where’s Summer?”
“How is Abbie?”
9F87BEDC-0DD9-4F8A-82B3-D14D148F6614.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
This picture just reinforces my thoughts of Piggy being so manly. It is funny to me how she self-proclaims to be dainty and all, but when you watch her mannerism she is so damn manly. Every bleeping time she says, MMM--Kaaay followed by a super-aggressive full nose/face swipe during her LIVE I want to punch her through the screen.
She’s the masculine one and Asa’s the feminine one. There are so many shots of him where if I didn’t already know him, I’d swear it was a female.

• Haha
  • Heart
Of course that's the reason as nobody would watch videos with just asa and Priscilla in them they watch them because of abbie. Without abbie they would have no YouTube channel.
He has mentioned several times lately that they have gained a lot of new subscribers. Very suspicious that he keeps mentioning it. What is he up to? Can’t believe they would be gaining them, buying them maybe as we know he has done in the past.

Reactions: 20
He has mentioned several times lately that they have gained a lot of new subscribers. Very suspicious that he keeps mentioning it. What is he up to? Can’t believe they would be gaining them, buying them maybe as we know he has done in the past.
There still a lot of people out there who attack people who criticize fathering autism. I think he feels desperate to get new subscribers. I don't like the way abbie is being taken advantage of and she's unable to realize that. Asa doesn't want to listen to other people's opinions as it's his way or nothing. I'm not sure what will happen when abbie starts not being profitable for them anymore as she is their big cash cow.

Reactions: 12
Ass is buying subs, views. Whatever he can. Whatever he thinks he can get away with. Hell..it’s worked for them the past few years and their channel is still up and going.. so why keep doing it? Remember everybody “Profit First”

Ass specifically keeps mentioning the ‘Our Autistic Morning Routine” that was uploaded while he was on his motor bike trip. The video itself has half a million views, middle 500k, I believe.
But the views for their videos before even uploading AND after uploading “Our Autistic Morning Routine” barely reached 53k.

Their FailingAutism subscriber count is sitting around 612k. And we know Ass possibly bought a great majority of it, maybe 7,000 as Ass again… keeps mentioning

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.