Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so creepy so many of my the humpers love her fish bubbles sound. I just can't imagine commenting on a Facebook video about how much l love the noises a severely delayed teenager makes.
They actually make my skin crawl, I have to fast forward, I know she can’t help it and I’m not making fun in anyway I just can’t take that sound. It’s so weird when he zooms in and makes them louder like some weird asmr. Nope, can’t do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They actually make my skin crawl, I have to fast forward, I know she can’t help it and I’m not making fun in anyway I just can’t take that sound. It’s so weird when he zooms in and makes them louder like some weird asmr. Nope, can’t do it.
I cant handle that one either..its about as bad as hearing fingernails on a chalkboard. I imagine she does this constantly and Asshat stopped featuring it as much in the VLOG....some non HUMPERS probably complained about it..surely we aren't the only ones that feel this way. For me its worse then the honking..if thats possible.

Once he mentioned that it could be "ASMR"... when some of the HUMPERS said they like it... trying every avenue to exploit Abbie for $$$$$$

Reactions: 12
Jesus, how much MORE RESPITE do they need?? It would be different if they had not gone on vacations in years, never had a chance for a date night or lunch with their spouse, nights away at hockey games/concerts/camping trips/or selfish wrld events, but they are gone more often than they are home.
I think it'll be a combination of their two main respite people for years were Becca and Summer, they have full time jobs and Becca certainly seems to have her own life now, Summer not so much but is still around just not as much as before. Then I reckon they have hired people that haven't stayed around very long, probably because they are both insufferable to work for unless you have been groomed for most of your teenage life to look after their daughter at the drop of a hat. They are also greedy and can't be bothered to look after her and would rather a randomer off facebook look after her.
That look I get when I listen to him drone on.

View attachment 1243750

And he has a wonky big ass eye just like Cilla. More proof they are genetically related.

View attachment 1243751

Oh sure, a device that moans and honks. I bet Apple would be all over that for the new Siri voice.

View attachment 1243759

What??

View attachment 1243760

Repent Asshat, get right already. Sheesh.
View attachment 1243762
The first one is Asa's sex face.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I cant handle that one either..its about as bad as hearing fingernails on a chalkboard. I imagine she does this constantly and Asshat stopped featuring it as much in the VLOG....some non HUMPERS probably complained about it..surely we aren't the only ones that feel this way. For me its worse then the honking..if thats possible.

Once he mentioned that it could be "ASMR"... when some of the HUMPERS said they like it... trying every avenue to exploit Abbie for $$$$$$
What trash, seriously, disabled girl makes asmr for freak show humpers!?! That rolly polly little man child is the laziest excuse for a parent second to his balloon animal of a wife. Anything and everything to make money, what kind of life would that be, no morals, no conscience not even human decency. I have to agree it’s worst thank the honking I have kids so the loudness of the honking doesn’t bother me near as much as the bubbles 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Aside from everything these two boneheads do that is not in Abbie's favor, ignoring her neck issue ranks up there near the top of my list.

Why do they continue to ignore this and more importantly, why have they never done anything proactive to help her? 🤬
This must be so uncomfortable for her. 🙁
Abbieneckouch.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Aside from everything these two boneheads do that is not in Abbie's favor, ignoring her neck issue ranks up there near the top of my list.

Why do they continue to ignore this and more importantly, why have they never done anything proactive to help her? 🤬
View attachment 1245085
Her muscle tone is basically non-existent anyway - add the weight in her stomach (which if her parents are any indication) is only going to worsen her curve in her back. She has no core strength to hold herself upright and the bigger her stomach gets it will pull her more and more forward. She has to be in terrible discomfort

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Her muscle tone is basically non-existent anyway - add the weight in her stomach (which if her parents are any indication) is only going to worsen her curve in her back. She has no core strength to hold herself upright and the bigger her stomach gets it will pull her more and more forward. She has to be in terrible discomfort
That pic is really painful to look at... I would think the rocking would have to be terrible as well because she is slinging her head and neck back and forth and doesn't have the muscles to support that. She desperately needs physical therapy..it could already be too late if the bone has formed like that. Eventually she may not have the neck strength to lift her head up and it will fall forward like that old man in the picture.

• Sad
  • Sick
That pic is really painful to look at... I would think the rocking would have to be terrible as well because she is slinging her head and neck back and forth and doesn't have the muscles to support that. She desperately needs physical therapy..it could already be too late if the bone has formed like that. Eventually she may not have the neck strength to lift her head up and it will fall forward like that old man in the picture.
Do they ever see her like that - or do they just block anything that would take actual effort out of their mind? They can't look at her and think that's ok! How do they not have her getting help for that??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Do they ever see her like that - or do they just block anything that would take actual effort out of their mind? They can't look at her and think that's ok! How do they not have her getting help for that??
Exactly! They have to see what we all see. I notice when she walks and that pathetic run she did around the pool recently 🤦‍♀️ her entire body looks as if it's slowly slumping forward. They are masters at blocking out what they don't want to deal with and in this case, Abbie will suffer even more as the years go on and the pounds increase.

• Angry
  • Sad

View attachment 1245085
They Make posture correctors, it’s probably not comfortable, but neither is a backwards onesie and a freaking jean vest to sleep in so that can’t be the issue 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
With all the money they have, I don't understand why their won't get her some physical therapy. The poor girl is slowly turning into an overweight cripple and she's only 16/17. It's like they want her to suffer, they don't want to spend any money on her unless it benefits them. They really dislike their own daughter, and it shows.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sure he does that cuz he knows it grosses people out, they never shoulda taught her that! 🤮 Thats just as nasty as when they chew like fricken barn animals! Even Abbie knows how to chew with her mouth closed!

Reactions: 9
It is unconscionable as her parents, people who are suppose to love and protect her in every way, don't bother to take care of Abbie for all the needs she requires. They act like all they have to do is feed, cloth and provide a roof over her head. I see Assa as a very danger to Abbie in the sense in order to keep his viewers, he is intentionally neglecting issues that are currently happening and will continue to happen. But I guess both A&P know that some day they're going to put her in a home and they won't have to see it or worry about it. Right now they're laser focused on grabbing as much money from the exploitation because they know Abbie has a shelf life with regard to her regression and physical appearance.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Has anybody else been following this? It is disgusting and there is a graphic photo, but my first thought was the Maassholes. I don't think that they would go to this extreme, but their neglect is becoming very blantant.

• Wow
  • Angry
Has anybody else been following this? It is disgusting and there is a graphic photo, but my first thought was the Maassholes. I don't think that they would go to this extreme, but their neglect is becoming very blantant.

OMG
Wow, just wow. How horrific for that poor girl.😢

"A coroner says Lacey Fletcher may have been left to wallow in her own filth for 12 years until dying in January. Investigators said she was covered in maggots and sores and had sunken into a waste-filled crater in the family's living room couch."

"The Fletchers were “adamant” that Lacey was “of sound mind to make her own type of decisions,” and claimed she never complained of her sores and that Sheila would routinely clean them, D’Aquilla said last week." - WOW. 🤬

I used to think ASSa and Big P were the worst parents to an Autistic and IDD young lady until now. How many other Lacey's are out there, just sinking into a couch like this. At least now Abbie's life is documented (I never thought I would say that) to the point that she would never be left to waste away like this, mostly because it would negatively impact this selfish family too much. 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️There are too many people who love and care for her in and out of that house now, but in another 20 years, if she is still in that house, who the hell knows what might be her fate. Hopefully, a group home, vs rocking her life away on that couch.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
OMG
Wow, just wow. How horrific for that poor girl.😢

"A coroner says Lacey Fletcher may have been left to wallow in her own filth for 12 years until dying in January. Investigators said she was covered in maggots and sores and had sunken into a waste-filled crater in the family's living room couch."

"The Fletchers were “adamant” that Lacey was “of sound mind to make her own type of decisions,” and claimed she never complained of her sores and that Sheila would routinely clean them, D’Aquilla said last week." - WOW. 🤬

I used to think ASSa and Big P were the worst parents to an Autistic and IDD young lady until now. How many other Lacey's are out there, just sinking into a couch like this. At least now Abbie's life is documented (I never thought I would say that) to the point that she would never be left to waste away like this, mostly because it would negatively impact this selfish family too much. 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️There are too many people who love and care for her in and out of that house now, but in another 20 years, if she is still in that house, who the hell knows what might be her fate. Hopefully, a group home, vs rocking her life away on that couch.
That broke my heart. When I saw the pictures of the sofa I nearly vomited. 😥😥

• Sad
Reactions: 15
With all the money they have, I don't understand why their won't get her some physical therapy. The poor girl is slowly turning into an overweight cripple and she's only 16/17. It's like they want her to suffer, they don't want to spend any money on her unless it benefits them. They really dislike their own daughter, and it shows.
If they could choose one thing out of ALLL the therapies that Abbie needs, physical therapy is needed direly

• Heart
Anyone else get irrationally angry when pigcilla does this when applying foundation? Really annoys me. Also anyone noticed that she always puts more product on the left side of her face than her right? That really bothers me too! It’s like applying makeup is an extension of her face scratching.

8AB9C4D9-2C7C-4ECF-85EA-66973C56EAC0.jpeg

She mentions that Isaiah is going to grad school after he’s finished university. Is that the same as doing a postgraduate degree like a masters? She said he wants to be an ABA therapist. He appears to have struggled with an undergraduate degree, let alone a postgraduate! I don’t understand this graduating early thing? Will he have had to take extra modules or something? I don’t think we can do that here, set number of modules each year no more, no less. If a course is three years, it’s three years- and our undergraduate degrees are pretty much all three years. Maybe pigcilla whacked her milky ‘pig junior’ titties out and got ‘her boy’ some extra marks on his exams.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else get irrationally angry when pigcilla does this when applying foundation? Really annoys me. Also anyone noticed that she always puts more product on the left side of her face than her right? That really bothers me too! It’s like applying makeup is an extension of her face scratching.

View attachment 1245600

She mentions that Isaiah is going to grad school after he’s finished university. Is that the same as doing a postgraduate degree like a masters? She said he wants to be an ABA therapist. He appears to have struggled with an undergraduate degree, let alone a postgraduate! I don’t understand this graduating early thing? Will he have had to take extra modules or something? I don’t think we can do that here, set number of modules each year no more, no less. If a course is three years, it’s three years- and our undergraduate degrees are pretty much all three years. Maybe pigcilla whacked her milky ‘pig junior’ titties out and got ‘her boy’ some extra marks on his exams.
The way Forest Gump’s mother got him special attention at school? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.