Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they need to not be giving in to her Dunkin, Zaxby, Chipotle words on her Ipad. I don't understand how her neck can do an almost 90 degree curve like that either.

1651710146145.png

"Zaxby's Chick Filet, Car Ride, I Need To Use The Bathroom" All punched in succession at lightning speed. She has no idea what she needs to communicate all she is doing is pushing buttons. So when he says she is communicating well I think he's full of it.

1651710388152.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I am so happy our kiddos are doing great!! He is certainly thriving, and I am too! I've learned that sometimes specialty schools just are not all that great for some kids, and with a good program at a public school-a kid can just soar past all expectations. I LOVE our school district, the teachers he has had both in home and in the classroom have been phenominal. His teacher this year has taken this kiddo so far. A&P have no idea how hard this is going to be on their fragile mental health, their stress level will be through the roof, teachers will quit or call off at a moments notice, etc. They are under the impression that they will have this nice and neat routine for next year and I'm here to say that No you won't. Is it August yet? I can't wait for this tit to go down. They don't have it in them to do this and I need to start hoarding all the white cheddar popcorn I can because this tit is gonna be good!
And why does he continually say Abbie will be out in the community for most of the day? What does he expect this "teacher" to do just drive her around all day? It's ridiculous but hey, I can't wait! 🍿🍸🍿🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That look I get when I listen to him drone on.

1651710554221.png

And he has a wonky big ass eye just like Cilla. More proof they are genetically related.

1651710660849.png

Oh sure, a device that moans and honks. I bet Apple would be all over that for the new Siri voice.

1651710956523.png

What??

1651711045558.png

Repent Asshat, get right already. Sheesh.
1651711150375.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
And why does he continually say Abbie will be out in the community for most of the day? What does he expect this "teacher" to do just drive her around all day? It's ridiculous but hey, I can't wait! 🍿🍸🍿🍸
Doing what? Handing out pizza samples in a grocery store??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I have no idea. Our teachers were not allowed to do any of that. They strictly worked with him in the home. His ABA therapist DID work with US out in the community, but my understanding is they cannot use this grant for therapists. So, not sure. I don't know of any legit teacher would be comfortable with taking her into the community.

Reactions: 18
I am going to record Abbies honking and make it my sound for notifications and maybe my ring tone. Ehhhhh Ehhhhh Ehhhhh.

• Haha
I think they need to not be giving in to her Dunkin, Zaxby, Chipotle words on her Ipad. I don't understand how her neck can do an almost 90 degree curve like that either.

View attachment 1243741

"Zaxby's Chick Filet, Car Ride, I Need To Use The Bathroom" All punched in succession at lightning speed. She has no idea what she needs to communicate all she is doing is pushing buttons. So when he says she is communicating well I think he's full of it.

View attachment 1243745
Abbie looks pregnant in this photo! (sitting in the car)

Doing what? Handing out pizza samples in a grocery store??
Before she eats it!

• Haha
This "teacher" wont last. They will use this teacher as their maid under the guise of "teaching Abbie life skills."
It will be- teach Abbie how to shop, heres the list. Teach Abbie how to properly do laundry, follow your nose to the pile.
I've noticed a few humpers arent on board with homeschooling and ask what exactly she'll be doing, but he never answers.
I want to know too. What does "out in the community" mean?? What do they think she will be doing??

Reactions: 25
Remember "Deep Thoughts" on Saturday Night Live? Thats what it reminds me of.

Asa: I wonder if everyone loves the sound of my voice as much as I do?
P: I wonder if I can sneak into the pantry while he edits?
He was slurry low voice drunk. Said absolutely nothing. It’s one thing to record when you’re drunk. But is he drunk when he edits? He will just push record and put anything out there for content. It just doesn’t matter if it makes sense or even is lucid

Reactions: 21
Maybe Abbie will be the Grandma’s Cookies taster at Daileys. I can’t see what she could possibly be doing out in the community.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The only plans they have at the moment is to go on their trip in a month from now. They fly by the seat of their pants all the time with everything else in their lives and the only constant for Abbie was going to JSA or the daily trips to Dunkin. This video tonight showed me his lips are moving but he is saying absolutely nothing. They don't have a plan for Abbie. I think they're hoping they find someone who will babysit her during the day and take her "out into the community" for hours on end but I seriously doubt that 1) Assa will not want to micro manage the outings and 2) whoever they get to do this will quickly discover they're underpaid and overworked for this severely disabled IDD person. If they do finds someone by the time they return for the RV trip, I give it until October before we begin to hear about things not working because of certain "behaviors". That is when talk about how wonder boy is graduating in the Spring 2023 and will begin to take on more responsibility with Abbie's day-to-day care. I am sure they've promised him plenty of $$$ to entice him into babysitting Abbie all day and they've probably told him now that he's a college grad, he's perfectly qualified to be her "teacher". I think Isaiah is lazy and would jump at the chance to just hang out at home and get paid for it and he's use to watching Abbie anyway. Maybe I am wrong about all of this but I don't put anything past them to scam their own son. Afterall, look what they do to Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sad
We all know that most everything that comes out of their mouths is a lie. When you are a person that doesn’t lie, it seems like such a weird concept- lie lie lie about Everything. But that is their normal. They live in an environment that is based on untruths. I’m afraid we are just going to have to wait this out until September, October to see what is actually going on and even then! We won’t know how much is the truth. A very strange way of life, to be sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The only plans they have at the moment is to go on their trip in a month from now. They fly by the seat of their pants all the time with everything else in their lives and the only constant for Abbie was going to JSA or the daily trips to Dunkin. This video tonight showed me his lips are moving but he is saying absolutely nothing. They don't have a plan for Abbie. I think they're hoping they find someone who will babysit her during the day and take her "out into the community" for hours on end but I seriously doubt that 1) Assa will not want to micro manage the outings and 2) whoever they get to do this will quickly discover they're underpaid and overworked for this severely disabled IDD person. If they do finds someone by the time they return for the RV trip, I give it until October before we begin to hear about things not working because of certain "behaviors". That is when talk about how wonder boy is graduating in the Spring 2023 and will begin to take on more responsibility with Abbie's day-to-day care. I am sure they've promised him plenty of $$$ to entice him into babysitting Abbie all day and they've probably told him now that he's a college grad, he's perfectly qualified to be her "teacher". I think Isaiah is lazy and would jump at the chance to just hang out at home and get paid for it and he's use to watching Abbie anyway. Maybe I am wrong about all of this but I don't put anything past them to scam their own son. Afterall, look what they do to Abbie.
I do hope for his future this is not what happens.

• Heart
Speaking of Isaiah, there's been no mention of the girl he flew to Utah to see on his spring break. And since he's summering in Jax, it doesn't appear he will be visiting her again soon, unless maybe she visits him and they play house in Mold Manor while the rest of the fam is off in the RV.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.