Fathering Autism #122 Jr’s in Distress. P is a hot mess. A tries to impress. Sweet Girl will regress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s repeatedly said they aren’t going to be homeschooling her, they are just pulling her out of school. She’s of age to drop out, is that what he’s meaning? Or is he saying they aren’t homeschooling because someone else will teach her?

Reactions: 12
End of year testing for Abbie? 😆 🤣 😂.
@Lizaable90 Do you have any idea what that test might contain?
Does the state make up the test or do the teachers make it up specifically for profoundly ID kids?
How in the world does someone administer a test to Abbie in the first place?
I'm genuinely curious.
Each state has their own rules about homeschoolers and EOG testing. Florida is even more strict than NC is. Our state just lets us use any reliable EOG platform that is approved through the state. We use an online testing called CAT (it only goes over Math, ELA and reading). It isn't set up for individuals like Abbie though, as its lowest grade level is Kindergarten and requires the student to listen and answer questions. It can be timed or self paced too...
That is the thing about them using the ESA funds and trying not to be considered "homeschoolers." You cannot do both. In Florida, there are very strict rules about how she will need to be under an umbrella school or work directly with a licensed teacher, to support her educational plan. That doesn't come from an ABA therapist, that means they have to find someone willing to stick their neck and teacher's license on the line, to educate Abbie and that isn't easy. Also, they cannot pay the teacher with these funds either. Only schools, therapists and tutors can be paid and they have to be set up and approved through the state's ESA grant department (which is not easy, it takes months to be approved, and is a headache, by several people). Like I said, we had this start up and my twins got it in our state. We couldn't find anyone for 6 months, that was approved to even take the grant because of the requirements and paperwork needed...
I wouldn't have a clue how they could get Abbie to sit for end of grade testing. I know most schools would just exempt her from testing but homeschoolers do not have that option in most states. NC has some of the most lacked rules when it comes to homeschooling but we are still required to administer testing each year (though it doesn't have to be on grade level, it doesn't have to be submitted even) but if we are caught not doing so during an audit, they can charge parents and require the student to be placed within a public school...

Reactions: 17
I think I read here previously that the porcine clan has to supplement the amount of grant money they get to permit Abbie to attend JSA. I seem to recall it was about $14k??? If that is the case, then they not only avoid the commute, they save that money as well. I find this discussion a bit confusing…..they said they plan to hire a teacher, but if they can’t use the McKay money for that, then they would be fronting a lot more than $14k. And I can’t imagine any decent teacher wanting to take that job. Recently, teachers are leaving the profession in droves, so there are a LOT of open positions. I guess it will be wait and see to see how this develops. And another month of RV roaming; if they havent found a teacher already, what are the odds they would ever be able to do so in time for school start up???

• Heart
Reactions: 18
From her Instagram comments:
Translation:
1. I just learned about SFA today (because they didn't call and let me know. I am a very busy entrepreneur with my own brand.)
2. They did not ask Assa and Pig to be on the board and they are, after all, Fathering Autism with almost A million viewers (just because they purchased more half of their viewers should not matter).
3. Abbie time is whenever she damn feels like surfing. This is vital because Abbie is spoiled and her fits of anger can incite riots from our humbers. Besides, A & P never have any parent alone time so SFA must babysit her the entire day.
I'm sure there's more.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What is wrong with her. Truly. There has to be a term for someone who has absolutely no shame. The bikini was one thing, but showing toilet paper hanging out of her ass goes to a new level. @CoffeeMomof2 please - impart your wisdom here!
I suspect that's a combination of two things:

1. A hamfisted attempt at being "quirky and relatable" with some added chaos for their audience. It's an intentional performance to show things like the toilet paper, Asa lumbering around the pool, Priscilla flopped out on that raft, etc as a way of making the audience feel that these people are just like them. Most everyone is awkward and feels unhappy in their skin in some way; it feels good as a viewer to see someone "famous" being awkward or doing something dumb too. It makes them relatable. Influencers know this. They intentionally aim to strike a balance between flaunting wealth and still being a regular Joe. This sort of thing seems to be more common on Youtube than IG, and and the relatable awkwardness of Tiktok is a whole different beast, but it all boils down to the same thing. You want viewers to envy you(buy what you're selling) while making it feel like those viewers can also achieve the wealth or fame you're flaunting. You can't be too fancy about it because that alienates viewers.

2. Defense mechanism - denial. She's incredibly insecure about her appearance and how she comes across to people, like painfully so. It's agonizing in more ways than one for her to be not only that fat, but to have publicly lost & regained so much weight. Remember how much emphasis she puts on her hair, how for a long time she absolutely refused to ever be filmed in her PJs or how she had to be done up for the camera, how Asa admitted he had to carefully edit out her huffing and puffing (which he's absolutely having to do again, but can't get it all in favor of content). She cares deeply about how she looks to others. She can't present the image she wants to present whatsoever, so in acts of self-preservation
(and I don't mean physical self-preservation, but the much deeper preservation of self, psychologically speaking)
she escapes into a fantasy world where she really did lose 105 lbs, where she's simply chunky and confident about that, where she's a dainty Southern belle, an accomplished entrepreneur, a successful business owner, a great mother with perfect children and a handsome military husband, where she's everything she wants to be but can't actually reach. It's intense denial so she can pretend to feel good about herself, and many days she likely does feel good about herself, but the thing is that reality constantly lurks under the surface façade for her. Reality, as it always does, creeps in periodically and she's forced to painfully recognize it and it kills her inside. So she's then forced back into her fantasy world from point 1 above.

Think of it like the crazy conspiracy theorists holed up in Dallas waiting for JFK Jr and Sr to make their return. They're so deep in the bullshit they will not - they cannot - face reality. They've invested too much of themselves already.
Acknowledging shame like that is enough to cause pretty intense mental damage, enough so that the mind will do what it can to protect itself. It's similar to what Priscilla does; acknowledging shame would destroy the entire fantasy world she's created for herself and leave her with nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Each state has their own rules about homeschoolers and EOG testing. Florida is even more strict than NC is. Our state just lets us use any reliable EOG platform that is approved through the state. We use an online testing called CAT (it only goes over Math, ELA and reading). It isn't set up for individuals like Abbie though, as its lowest grade level is Kindergarten and requires the student to listen and answer questions. It can be timed or self paced too...
That is the thing about them using the ESA funds and trying not to be considered "homeschoolers." You cannot do both. In Florida, there are very strict rules about how she will need to be under an umbrella school or work directly with a licensed teacher, to support her educational plan. That doesn't come from an ABA therapist, that means they have to find someone willing to stick their neck and teacher's license on the line, to educate Abbie and that isn't easy. Also, they cannot pay the teacher with these funds either. Only schools, therapists and tutors can be paid and they have to be set up and approved through the state's ESA grant department (which is not easy, it takes months to be approved, and is a headache, by several people). Like I said, we had this start up and my twins got it in our state. We couldn't find anyone for 6 months, that was approved to even take the grant because of the requirements and paperwork needed...
I wouldn't have a clue how they could get Abbie to sit for end of grade testing. I know most schools would just exempt her from testing but homeschoolers do not have that option in most states. NC has some of the most lacked rules when it comes to homeschooling but we are still required to administer testing each year (though it doesn't have to be on grade level, it doesn't have to be submitted even) but if we are caught not doing so during an audit, they can charge parents and require the student to be placed within a public school...

In all honesty, I can't imagine having to go through all of the hassle of finding a teacher, developing a curriculum, implementing said curriculum, data tracking, etc. On top of taking care of everything else. It is a tit ton of work, and I went to school for early childhood ed. so this is right up my alley. I have an entire closet filled with early ed stuff that I bought on my own to help supplement his education. After my son being "homeschooled" for the last five years or so, I was thrilled to have him back in school. He missed it horribly the last year and his behaviors reflected that. After a while, I had a hell of a time getting him to sit with me and do his lessons. Lots of behaviors and aggression. He had no outlet. No time to be his own person away from us. It would be different if he had been able to join in homeschool groups and clubs, but his disability prevented that. The only time away he had was for 4 hours per week when he went out with his aide before Covid hit. A&P are truly in for a shock regarding "homeschool" with Abbie. Wasn't Ass just going on about how Abbie really likes being around kids like her? Why are they taking that away from her? There has got to be a back story to this. I would LOVE to hear it.

Reactions: 19
In all honesty, I can't imagine having to go through all of the hassle of finding a teacher, developing a curriculum, implementing said curriculum, data tracking, etc. On top of taking care of everything else. It is a tit ton of work, and I went to school for early childhood ed. so this is right up my alley. I have an entire closet filled with early ed stuff that I bought on my own to help supplement his education. After my son being "homeschooled" for the last five years or so, I was thrilled to have him back in school. He missed it horribly the last year and his behaviors reflected that. After a while, I had a hell of a time getting him to sit with me and do his lessons. Lots of behaviors and aggression. He had no outlet. No time to be his own person away from us. It would be different if he had been able to join in homeschool groups and clubs, but his disability prevented that. The only time away he had was for 4 hours per week when he went out with his aide before Covid hit. A&P are truly in for a shock regarding "homeschool" with Abbie. Wasn't Ass just going on about how Abbie really likes being around kids like her? Why are they taking that away from her? There has got to be a back story to this. I would LOVE to hear it.
Exactly! I would LOVE to have been a fly on the wall at their last IEP meeting (I know it isn't called that, I think it is an IPP at JSA but same non-the-less). I totally get where you are coming from and it is a reason we handed back our ESA grant and put our boys back into public school. With some of my kid's medical conditions, it doesn't afford me time to look for homeschool groups or join them. Most of our groups, do group teaching and everyone has to volunteer and you have to come, even if your kid is out sick. It didn't work for us. Mine are now back in school and thriving by the day. I am so glad to hear that yours is too!!! It is awesome when they finally get on the right path...
Personally, I think Abbie definitely needs to leave JSA. I don't think she needs to go to homeschool. I think Asa needs to put his ear out, accept that she does have ID and find a school that can cater to her psychological and mental needs daily. This isn't going to be easy and yes, most will probably have a waitlist but Abbie would be in such a better place, where they aren't going to push Voc Rehab skills and can take that time with her daily. Also, Asa & Priscilla made a friendship of administration, they need that to stop. A&P need to be held accountable for educating her at home and not allowing her to sit and rock on a couch for hours..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey all, you've been busy today! 😂
The school thing is going to be interesting. Asa and P want "vocational" training, and Abbie "out in the community". They said it again yesterday.
But from what I read about the McKay, it doesnt look like thats an option.
They also said that they can pay their teacher with the money- and were very excited about that..."now we can hire a GOOD teacher".
And- they have no one hired, and will be off in the RV soon. How are they going to get all of this in place while traveling?
Its going to be a tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So he’s repeatedly said they aren’t going to be homeschooling her, they are just pulling her out of school. She’s of age to drop out, is that what he’s meaning? Or is he saying they aren’t homeschooling because someone else will teach her?
When they talked about pulling Abbie out of JSA they said they were going to hire a teacher to work with Abbie on OT, life skills and.taking her into the community. Prissypoo posted on her Facebook they were looking for a teacher. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Argh! Pigfuckles posing with that shotgun like it is fashionable and just so dainty and cute. She is an absolute jackass. The fact that she is more about appearances and most likely too ignorant and stunted to learn the actual mechanics of a firearm, as well as comprehend gun safety makes her one of the most dangerous types of individuals to be around while sport shooting. I wouldn’t allow her blubbering ass within 10 miles of me while she is holding that shotgun. Really, anytime, but y’all catch my drift. She-Hog cannot even put the phone down while she is bounced around in the golf cart. It is pathetic.
892CB2C4-5710-41EA-A5A5-66E3E929D03E.jpeg

I mean, surely there are other avenues they can wring some content out of? How about…
Pig goes to her pre-skin cancer removal doctor?
I would watch that. 😂
8B7F9136-9DD9-4B89-994C-CA5610522BD2.jpeg

In the words of one of my most favorite Tattlers…
She ain’t bout dat shotgun lyfe. 😹
Factual statement.😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hey all, you've been busy today! 😂
The school thing is going to be interesting. Asa and P want "vocational" training, and Abbie "out in the community". They said it again yesterday.
But from what I read about the McKay, it doesnt look like thats an option.
They also said that they can pay their teacher with the money- and were very excited about that..."now we can hire a GOOD teacher".
And- they have no one hired, and will be off in the RV soon. How are they going to get all of this in place while traveling?
Its going to be a tit show.
They absolutely can't get it done! 😂 They think when they get home from Honking Across 'Merica tour they can get it done. 😂😂 P will put out feelers on FB, again, maybe on Craig's list. 😂😂😂 Oh, heaven this is going to be amazingly hilarious. 😂😂😂😂 Here, have some 🍿🍿🍿.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
End of year testing for Abbie? 😆 🤣 😂.
@Lizaable90 Do you have any idea what that test might contain?
Does the state make up the test or do the teachers make it up specifically for profoundly ID kids?
How in the world does someone administer a test to Abbie in the first place?
I'm genuinely curious.
My guess would be a little bit like how they assess children in nursery/preschool and reception class (first year of school at age 4/5) in the UK, pretty much all through observation and keeping a record of these observations. In my local authority area children like Abbie, who are working at significantly below what is expected at their age are assessed through observation using PIVATS. It breaks down stages of development in language, number, social skills, etc down into really small steps of progression. P1 would be things like responding to a light stimulus, turning to look at a voice- things that a very very young baby would do all the way up to adding single digit numbers, writing their name, creating a rhyming string- things that 5/6/7 year olds could do. Currently preparing my year 6's (age 10/11) for some important yet highly unnecessary tests next week- I hate testing children. Though I suppose Abbie is just ABAd up to the eyeballs so they probably just get her to perform her 'tricks'

This might be the most boring posts of all boring posts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Here they go again, hiring quality candidates online. 🤦🏻‍♀️
OMG... I'm sure all the rabid HUMPERS will be applying. How are you going to find someone on facebook... they are so stupid!!! Spend the money and hire professionals!!!... Maybe that HUMPER that always asks about Abbie will apply that man/woman with a beard?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Looks like House Manager, Sheriff Sherry Prescott, will be thuper busthy while The Honking Tour is occurring.
To Do List:
1) Stock the liquor bar
2) Replenish She Pantry snacks
3) Check FB for candidates to be Abbie’s first “homeschool” teacher.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.