Fathering Autism #118 Piggy’s jogging. Asa’a vlogging, all the food they’re both hogging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see a roach crawl on the stairs after Ass walked up the first time behind Abbie? Maybe I'm wrong but it sure looked like one. 😬
OMG! At around 3:05-3:07. Those stairs are dark too, so it is possible they never saw it. After Abbie came down the second time, I think it disappeared, like maybe one of them stepped on it…whatever it was. But, it definitely crawled! 😱
510A5016-9211-4178-B908-79B615F6C5A4.jpeg

C69B84F5-1BE1-4520-A2AA-CF16915AE508.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sure she has medical issues, she has to the way she huffs and puffs when just getting in the car and/or going up 3 steps! She doesn’t go to the doctor so something will happen medically and hopefully it won’t be too late. Abbie is the one that is headed towards a life of suffering from being overweight. Between her meds and what she’s fed she has no chance to stay at a healthy weight. Mr. Assss is growing by the minute too with his man boobs and beer belly he’s headed for disaster.

What’s disgusting in all this is they don’t have a job to get to, they have all day to fit in a walk(at this point them taking a walk would be so beneficial!).
Abbie can go too, carry some light weights on the walk and trade off using them while walking. There is zero excuse for them to not fit in some sort of exercise for even 30 mins daily. I’d love to see the time they spend on their phones, I looked at mine and was flabbergasted and I’m not on it 1/3 of what they are! If they can spend 2/3 of their day on their phones they can find time to exercise.
I get concerned of how well they take care of Abbie medically..not her meds;but actual health issues. She has a mother who is on record saying that she hates doctors and has white coat syndrome. A thinks he is a doctor because he read something on the internet.
She is never taken for annual physicals or dental exams. They do not have to film it( though they have in the past until told not to). How do they know that Abbie is healthy? How have they ignored her spinal issues?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I am currently in a hotel in Ohio to catch some sleep before finishing my trip to Wisconsin to pick my daughters up for spring break. This was NOT the plan;but last minute the airline decided that my daughter was not able to bring her emotional support bunny,Patrick,who is legit in all of his paperwork/vaccines/and literally sits still in his carrier and wiggles his nose. They took our 250.00 though and we have to submit paperwork???? to get a credit…don’t want a credit I want my cash. So my kids have to be out of the dorms by 4pm tomorrow, no airlines will take Patrick and they need their momma. See, that is what P needs to learn…when to be there for her YOUNG ADULT child, who still needs guidance and help;but not have his mother attached firmly to his ass like a hemroid. Lord knows she is a pain in the butt like one….
When my daughters called to tell me what was going on I said “Don’t you worry Patty Pat Pat Grammy is on her way”….how can anyone deny that face :love:
Agreed! This is what I mean when I say that P needs to stop, to think and consider, and really get perspective on the situation. She needs to learn that not every little thing is a catastrophic emergency just because Isaiah is not within her literal sight. Do you remember how she burst into tears, crying when Isaiah told her about going to the college campus cafeteria for the first time? Apparently, that was a major life milestone and just overwhelmed her 'mama heart'. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You, @MSlix73, are a parent with some sense! :) Your daughter actually needed you, needed your help.
I don't think anyone could resist Mr Patrick Bunny. 🐰🐇🐰🐇

I would love to have a bunny myself but my cats would think I'd just gotten them a really cool toy to play with. lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
In a short about the pedaling, he said when the got the bike for Abbie she loved it. But couldn’t pedal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I get concerned of how well they take care of Abbie medically..not her meds;but actual health issues. She has a mother who is on record saying that she hates doctors and has white coat syndrome. A thinks he is a doctor because he read something on the internet.
She is never taken for annual physicals or dental exams. They do not have to film it( though they have in the past until told not to). How do they know that Abbie is healthy? How have they ignored her spinal issues?
On those old “live” vlogs I’m watching today they answered that when Abbie is sick, you can really tell..very lethargic. They also said dental visits require sedation. I’m watching a bunch of old Q&As today. Guess I’m bored (as well as nervous).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
On those old “live” vlogs I’m watching today they answered that when Abbie is sick, you can really tell..very lethargic. They also said dental visits require sedation. I’m watching a bunch of old Q&As today. Guess I’m bored (as well as nervous).
Hope everything is okay. ❤ Y’all, we have not heard from @convert70 since the end of Jan. 😕

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Agreed! This is what I mean when I say that P needs to stop, to think and consider, and really get perspective on the situation. She needs to learn that not every little thing is a catastrophic emergency just because Isaiah is not within her literal sight. Do you remember how she burst into tears, crying when Isaiah told her about going to the college campus cafeteria for the first time? Apparently, that was a major life milestone and just overwhelmed her 'mama heart'. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You, @MSlix73, are a parent with some sense! :) Your daughter actually needed you, needed your help.
I don't think anyone could resist Mr Patrick Bunny. 🐰🐇🐰🐇

I would love to have a bunny myself but my cats would think I'd just gotten them a really cool toy to play with. lol
Thank you..we keep them separate ( we have four dogs,3 cats and a bird… I am a sucker for a cute face😁) We have slowly started introducing Patrick to Kona( my daughters dog who has epilepsy). He just sits outside her door when they are home. Its sad but cute( he has to wear wraps due to weak urethra and his phenobarbital..)
30B57903-C061-4C15-BC75-329FCBD23E25.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Whatever that was on the stairs- Abbie stepped on it coming down. Then she stepped on it going back up and it stuck to her foot. Around the 3:57-3:59- its easy to see. i hope it was a dust bunny lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I have to say...seeing P carry that $5000.00 bag...(IF ITS REAL) annoys the duck out of me...the fact that you could make a living off your extremely disabled child is absolutely sickening....does anyone know the background story of how she got it??? Was it a Slimelife fabulous Boss babe gift?? Or did they actually shell out the cash to buy it....,I have a hook in LV...so I CAN TELL IF SHE bought it...just gotta run her name....but I haven't done that yet... the curiosity is killing me...I may have to....without that kid to live off of they'd be eating Walmart casserole every night. The level of exploitation is astounding....ABBIE has afforded them a life they would have NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DREAM OF. GOOD GOING ASA...YOU PICKED THE RIGHT DAUGHTER...
She claims her “family gave it to her” when she hit $1 million in sales. I think it’s a fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh the roach and Abbie stepping on it is disgusting since they never seem to wash her feet. I have a fear of roaches and I would flip if I saw that

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.