Fathering Autism #118 Piggy’s jogging. Asa’a vlogging, all the food they’re both hogging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie actually navigates the steps much better than Cilldebeast, and she's not out of breath doing it. Honestly, who gets winded walking DOWN the stairs?
she gets winded just sitting at the computer rubbing crappy make up on her face, and with the size of those arms, it doesn’t surprise me.

You mean you AREN'T convinced of the magical and miraculous powers of slimelife make up and more importantly slimelife skincare after seeing this face?? 😲

View attachment 1116782
my 90 year old grannie has better skin than her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Surely we are not getting ghosted due to heavy consumption of anniversary alcoholic beverages this evening. While I understand the need to drown their sorrows, they did celebrate that sham already a few days before. SAD! Maybe Abigail Lorraine has been a present of her own all day today. Maybe she is tapping on Pigs hooves right now telling her which one to use next on the stairs. 😃 Lord knows…the possibilities are endless.🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She was knocked up. They met in January (New Years Eve?), he then ghosted her…she (or her parents) caught up with him and a shotgun wedding (so to speak) ensued. When Isaiah was a toddler “he didn’t want to be married anymore”, and he took off. Not sure if the folks got him to return..but he did (after knocking up another) and A&P decided to have another child. I’ll find “The Story of Us” vlog and try to post it. He doesn’t mention the other woman on this vlog. We found out about that later in a “boo-hoo“ vlog that has since been removed.

As much as i dislike her, he's the real POS!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
NEVER EVER EVER........
And all the while, Asshole is thinking, "The damn Tattlers are going to have a ball with this one!" And we have.....yes Asshole we have.
If it werent on camera he would have either pushed her or walked away.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tonight's Vlog:

So, there was "a significant amount of pushback (from viewers)"... Asshat is trying to tell all of us who were concerned with him forcing Abbie - physically forcing Abbie - to walk down the stairs 'correctly', that we're just really misunderstanding what was going on. We got it all wrong... blah blah blah. "Different halves of your brain work different different halves of your body!" More blah blah blah bullshitting... "giving her more access to the world..." Assessability!!.... so, teaching her the stairs thing is really a step in teaching her independence. Also, because she goes down stairs slowly in public and it holds people up so they want her to learn to do it faster, for other people's sake.

Oh wow. I sure feel so dumb, Asshat! How did I not see this?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Then he says: "We don't want it to get to the point where we have to fix something REALLY bad."..... Umm... you're already there in a few ways, my dude! Man, Asshat. You REALLY think that if you talk talk talk and talk some more, that no one will notice what you're actually DOING or actually have done! And sure, let's say you don't always explain things because you're "in the moment just doing it."... but, you do spend time editing the videos before you put them up. You could always put text on the screen explaining what's happening or do a voice-over. I'm not buying your lame-ass excuse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Tonight's Vlog:

Them staying up all night with Abbie is terrible for their health... could be deadly with them being overweight as well and not healthy in the first place. Seems like they could keep Abbie in her room and not wake up with her every night. I cant imagine being in their place and having to deal with Abbie and not sleeping on top of that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Tonight's Vlog:

Hey Asa, you know what works for sleep? CANNABIS. Also, Trazodone. Those all nighters are going to be even more fun when you take her out of school. Just sayin'. No, you have not tried cannabis. You tried CBD oil, which yes, is one cannabinoid from the plant and sometimes helps. However, did you know that some kids cannot handle CBD? Mine is one of them. It is too uplifting for him. He needs the other cannabinoid instead....THC. No, the THC does not turn him into a zombie-all the pharmas did that. Come on. You know you have not tried EVERYTHING for sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Tonight's Vlog:

It didn't fit right because you're so fat, plus Pigrilla has very bad fashion sense, the worst with her fat body.

The stairs thing is for the humpers and Assaches ego, this doesn't need to be done, just leave her the F alone you fat POS. Again, do you think Abbie is going to be able to go on the bike and go to the shops on her own. Education, Assache you don't educate on tit mate.

Access to the world = Where Assache and Pigrilla wants to go. I guess you want to take her to the ice hockey again, without her embarrassing you and so you have more hands for all the alcoholic drinks.

Pigrilla woohooing was fricking annoying.

Are they going to take sensory toys for her for the trip? Or is she going to ruin stuff because she has no sensory stuff? Allow her to have some toys, I know anchor child is not your perfect child, but at least make things comfortable for her.

Pigrilla, I still think you have done something to Abbie to make her hate you. I think you have pinched her, and pinch her when no one is looking, then you get that from Abbie.

You're tired because you drink too much and you're hungover like a MF. Also did Assache hold her down to stop her, which is abuse.

Maybe you could do more activities and get her sensory needs sorted and maybe that might help her sleep. I know autism can cause sleeping problems. But if she was more stimulated it would help.

Sorry for the long rant, not feeling good again. My brain is going a million miles an hour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It didn't fit right because you're so fat, plus Pigrilla has very bad fashion sense, the worst with her fat body.

The stairs thing is for the humpers and Assaches ego, this doesn't need to be done, just leave her the F alone you fat POS. Again, do you think Abbie is going to be able to go on the bike and go to the shops on her own. Education, Assache you don't educate on tit mate.

Access to the world = Where Assache and Pigrilla wants to go. I guess you want to take her to the ice hockey again, without her embarrassing you and so you have more hands for all the alcoholic drinks.

Pigrilla woohooing was fricking annoying.

Are they going to take sensory toys for her for the trip? Or is she going to ruin stuff because she has no sensory stuff? Allow her to have some toys, I know anchor child is not your perfect child, but at least make things comfortable for her.

Pigrilla, I still think you have done something to Abbie to make her hate you. I think you have pinched her, and pinch her when no one is looking, then you get that from Abbie.

You're tired because you drink too much and you're hungover like a MF. Also did Assache hold her down to stop her, which is abuse.

Maybe you could do more activities and get her sensory needs sorted and maybe that might help her sleep. I know autism can cause sleeping problems. But if she was more stimulated it would help.

Sorry for the long rant, not feeling good again. My brain is going a million miles an hour.
I hope you feel better!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree that Moobs is full of tit. That being said, I think it is an excellent thing to have her go up and down the stairs because it is exercise. Bless it. Her burgeoning Maass belly is beginning to get a little bounce to it when she lifts her knees on the stairs.
ProTip for Dickdo:
It is great and all that you want Abbie to always have stairs as an option, but what about you? Your SheSow? Perhaps when trying to prove your point, you should stop and catch your breath before carrying on. Maybe you should start considering what will happen when you two hambeasts can’t do stairs. What then? Abbie going to climb the stairs while y’all catch the elevator? Never going to happen. 😗 A little low carb, fat free food for thought…for the self-conscience you.🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Do they "know" you like cats and dogs do?

Just get the bunny and put costume bunny ears on the cats; he'll never know!
Worked for the cat who wanted to be a Cadbury Bunny( commercial from YEARS AGO)

Mr, Nuggles, my sweet Holland Lop says "Hang in there Patrick, grammy is coming to pick you and mom up soon."
In love!!!! I love the “get off my front lawn” look they have😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
3:00
🐷: So Asa is chasing me down the road.
🍆: Not true

View attachment 1117889

4:40
🍆: I literally ran holding the phone with two hands, backwards, and I outran her. I had to slow down.

View attachment 1117890
I am living my best Tattle life watching this dissension play out in the Moldy Manor!
View attachment 1117894

Summer is always throwing Pigfuckles some looks.😻
She literally looks like she is wearing a tent dress…there is the style and then there is an actual tent. Looks like she shopped at Bass Pro Shops grabbed a tent and couple sleeping bags and pretended she was Tim Gunn and told Omar “MAKE IT WORK”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Worked for the cat who wanted to be a Cadbury Bunny( commercial from YEARS AGO)

In love!!!! I love the “get off my front lawn” look they have😂
Ha! I thought about the Cadbury bunny! 😂
@Patchouli Rose
Just so you guyth know…
Layla said if I put one more damn costume on her she is going to live with Nala.😂
I said, You know there are dogs there too, right?
She responded, and HOGS…. so what is your point?
Touche, Madame Layla…Touche!😎
F0285772-EC53-4E59-8C37-11B6C38D77B6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone else see a roach crawl on the stairs after Ass walked up the first time behind Abbie? Maybe I'm wrong but it sure looked like one. 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tonight's Vlog:

I have to say...seeing P carry that $5000.00 bag...(IF ITS REAL) annoys the duck out of me...the fact that you could make a living off your extremely disabled child is absolutely sickening....does anyone know the background story of how she got it??? Was it a Slimelife fabulous Boss babe gift?? Or did they actually shell out the cash to buy it....,I have a hook in LV...so I CAN TELL IF SHE bought it...just gotta run her name....but I haven't done that yet... the curiosity is killing me...I may have to....without that kid to live off of they'd be eating Walmart casserole every night. The level of exploitation is astounding....ABBIE has afforded them a life they would have NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DREAM OF. GOOD GOING ASA...YOU PICKED THE RIGHT DAUGHTER...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.