Fathering Autism #117 Abbie Will Honk Big P Will Toot Asa Will Lie for Humper Loot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, my car takes premium only
My Audi only takes premium, thank goodness that I'm retired and don't have to commute anymore. Luckily, I have excellent local choices for groceries and other necessities. I feel awful for people who work hard and live from pay to pay. This price gouging is going to cripple them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
We are giving notice today to our Occupational therapist that we can no longer continue therapies with some of the kids. We are having to cut out certain doctor's visits for the time being too. Gas reached $3.99/gallon and is going over $4 in many places. My husband is also making a rough decision about having to stay at work, instead of coming home every night, which means more on me... A&P are so out of touch with reality. I know many parents that are having to make these same decisions. We just cannot continue on. I put 2-3 tank fulls in my van a week. That was $40-50 a time. I filled up yesterday and it was $75 and that was with Wal-Mart+ and having their credit card, saving me around .09 cent a gallon...

I am ready to cry. I don't want to loose our therapist but I just cannot continue. Our children's EC busing is on the line too. Since my kids are EC placed within their school and they qualified for EC busing, due to the current state of things, letters went home Monday that said we may see a disruption of services, if fuel continues to rise, as the county doesn't have the funds to continue transportation. We live in a very underfunded state for school services. I was surprised it took that long for the letters to come home. That means though, that I don't know how much I will be able to drive them 28 miles each way to school either, as we are cutting into services because I drive 2 times a week to pick them up from school and take them to after school therapies...

I put around 35-40,000 miles on my van each year. I am up to 150,000 right now, on my 2017 van. We planned to trade it in last year but due to Covid, that just didn't happen. Now, I am also needing to replace a thermostat and the catalic converters (it has 2, just great), before I can get it inspected and that has to happen by the end of the month..

I wished A&P had to feel this pinch! They would surely have so much more understanding of what others go through... (I am not asking for funds, just saying, driving stinks. I know we are suppose to see it as a privilege but for special needs parents, it is a necessity and when anything impedes it, it just throws more stress our way..)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
My Audi only takes premium, thank goodness that I'm retired and don't have to commute anymore. Luckily, I have excellent local choices for groceries and other necessities. I feel awful for people who work hard and live from pay to pay. This price gouging is going to cripple them.
My BMW is only premium. its only 4.4 miles round trip to and from work. No way in heck am I parting with that car

edit: the Subaru is not mine. I posted the pic for the message on the window.

Reactions: 14
Can I add the entire population of Ukraine. Please keep them in your prayers.
My heart absolutely breaks for every person in Ukraine or fled Ukraine. I’ve watched the news in tears every night. I 100% see myself as European, I love Europe and our diversity of language and culture and its horrible watching our continent, that has been peaceful for longer than it ever has been, become a war zone breaks my heart too. History repeating itself. Keep a friend in your thoughts too. I know him from university and he now lives in Romania not too far from the Ukraine border. He runs a Christian training centre type of thing and they are taking in, housing, feeding Ukrainian refugees, arranging further transport for them. They are run off their feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A few initial thoughts.
1) their life is a whole break, but they are still ‘working’ filming a vlog, while taking their ‘break’. Makes sense
2) they get a golf cart to drive along the beach- why not get some exercise and walk?? Abbie didn’t want a golf cart, piggy did because he can’t walk.
3) is this a replacement yellow sundress for the god awful ill fitting one she’s been wearing the past couple of years. I don’t think it fits anymore.
4) ah the universe got their revenge by making them walk far from the car.
I had the same thought about the golf cart! Its really because p can't walk too far.

Reactions: 11
Tonight's Vlog:

So... they haven't taken Abbie to get her nails done again because she had a hard time with the ceilings.... "We didn't want it to be a negative experience." But they have no problem whatsoever continuing to force her to go to hockey games where she definitely has a problem with THOSE ceilings and the lights, and loud sounds and crowd of people.... Hmmm... ok... :unsure:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Fun at Daytona Beach! I’m not sure Sweet Girl found her motorcycle bae. Ed Grimley, the hyperactive man child, might be a love connection. They can make sweet, sweet music together - Ed on triangle and Sweet Girl on bongos.
View attachment 1099284
Maybe Big P is considering pregnancy, if Lauren’s numbers are spiking?!
View attachment 1099286
Once she sat down all the pudge that her dress was hiding comes out!

I hear then say they like to go on a date once a week, once a week is alot when you have a daughter to take care of! Especially because they work together and have no other kids to take care of. They just want to not be around abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tonight's Vlog:

oh look the ‘I have non verbal autism’ car seat thing just happen to have made an appearance days after someone mentioned it here 🙄
And Asa, stop saying fit, you’re not a teenager.
Im totally lost with his mimicking, pizza folding/cutting, touching her head explanation. What was he trying to ‘educate’ on there?
Doesn’t look like the poor dogs have been for a walk in weeks 😢🐶

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I live in New Zealand where it’s super hot 87.7F atm! Our gas prices converted to gallons are $14 NZ approx $9 US!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Tonight's Vlog:

Poor Abbie is getting Pigrillas weird knee things

Don't believe the parks are full, think he was subconscious or he was just lazy. I don't think the dogs are being walked, they look as fed up as Abbie. Even they have no toys to play with. It's obvious that all these asking for car rides and golf carts is because she is wanting some kind of stimulation. Why can't they see it?

And another Assache knows all, though he was rambling and seemed slightly tipsy. I have no idea WTF he was saying, it sounded like word salad and mental gymnastics.

Pigrilla looks hungover and was probably hitting thee drink again the moment she got into the house. And Abbie going to get her nails done is more for The Pig than for Abbie, Pig wants to feel like she has a normal teenage daughter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So... they haven't taken Abbie to get her nails done again because she had a hard time with the ceilings.... "We didn't want it to be a negative experience." But they have no problem whatsoever continuing to force her to go to hockey games where she definitely has a problem with THOSE ceilings and the lights, and loud sounds and crowd of people.... Hmmm... ok... :unsure:
OMG. My anxiety started up in this video more than usual because it was sooooo boring and I got sick of his voice in the last half. I’m asking myself why I put myself through this. I love hating these people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor Abbie is getting Pigrillas weird knee things

Don't believe the parks are full, think he was subconscious or he was just lazy. I don't think the dogs are being walked, they look as fed up as Abbie. Even they have no toys to play with. It's obvious that all these asking for car rides and golf carts is because she is wanting some kind of stimulation. Why can't they see it?

And another Assache knows all.

Pigrilla looks hungover and was probably hitting thee drink again the moment she got into the house.
I think golf cart/car ride = food.

Stilll so much delusion by Asshat... he has to cut up her pizza because of sensory... not because she doesn't know how to eat it...because "autism". Did you see that huge plate of pizza... with extra cheese added by Asshat...?

Also... how do they keep Sandy out of the pool when she is in the backyard alone by herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think golf cart/car ride = food.

Stilll so much delusion by Asshat... he has to cut up her pizza because of sensory... not because she doesn't know how to eat it...because "autism". Did you see that huge plate of pizza... with extra cheese added by Asshat...?

Also... how do they keep Sandy out of the pool when she is in the backyard alone by herself?
Also these poor dogs look like they never have a brush...how horrible for them!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.