Fathering Autism #117 Abbie Will Honk Big P Will Toot Asa Will Lie for Humper Loot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfect title !PlumBlossom πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thanks for keeping the thread going@WowMeowMeowWow

I just watched her live where she's talking about farting in Target and she says she's been married 21 years and has never farted in front of Asa. First of all, I think that is bleeping weird that you can't fart in front of our spouse. Second, she says she just lights up every time she is around Isaiah. No tit, witch.
1645669344073.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I gotta go back to the post about their date night paid for by her minions. What. The. duck.
Why would either of them accept that?
why boast about it?
so gross.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
She's looking more and more like her elfish mother ...
Feel bad for her. It isn’t even her doing. They have total control over what she eats and are failing her. Guess its no wonder, they can’t even control their own diet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Priscilla "I let out a little toot, but it was so loud."
Why does she try so hard to be some cute, little woman? Just the MMM...K...that she does when she talks sounds like a burly trucker from Pee-Wee Herman movie. She is someone that is so damn stupid, she is slap-able!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t know if y’all know this, but if you ask your Alexa if she Farts… she does and has all kind of descriptions too…I would love to say I know this because of my grandchildren.. but I can’t, My husband (58yrs old) is the one that discovered this lil nugget.. bathroom humor Does not age out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Priscilla "I let out a little toot, but it was so loud."
Why does she try so hard to be some cute, little woman? Just the MMM...K...that she does when she talks sounds like a burly trucker from Pee-Wee Herman movie. She is someone that is so damn stupid, she is slap-able!
But the Target comedy brought her closer together with her precious baby boy. Well if that wasn't a jackass moment nothing was. How old is she, 5?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.