Fathering Autism #117 Abbie Will Honk Big P Will Toot Asa Will Lie for Humper Loot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen and heard enough of Dickdo…😻….to develop a strong dislike for his arrogant ass. With that being said, I like him with Abbie. I just do. Without Pig, the vlogs are relaxed, He is relaxed and Abbie is definitely relaxed. Abbies eyes brightened instantly over the 4 days SheSow was away. I honestly think were it just Moobs raising Abbie things would go much better. Pig brings chaos. Pig brings the drama. Without her, they can just be…no having to cater to Pigs mindless begging for attention, be it via FB Lives or sideways photo shoots from the top of an extension ladder for the IG Maassbots. I bet they had the best 4 nights of sleep they have had in quite some time.
And Abbie’s smile (at the zoo field trip) looked so genuine; I would even say beautiful. There must be so much chaos in that house that we don’t see.

Quick stop in to say hello, Tattlers.

I lost my sister this weekend. It was completely out of the blue. She just.....didn't wake up. She wasn't sick, no major medical issues. She just didn't wake up. We're waiting on the medical examiner's findings.
So things are a mess. She was young. 41. One adult child, one minor child.

This sucks.
@CoffeeMomof2 I am so sorry for your loss. Much much love from here. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.