Fathering Autism #117 Abbie Will Honk Big P Will Toot Asa Will Lie for Humper Loot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the extra cheese on that pizza... 🤢🤢
She does not need that much cheese Ass! Why did you take something and make it more unhealthy for her.
And is he seriously surprised she ripped up her food? Doesn’t she do that with ANYTHING you eat with hands?

The dog thing really upsets me
I’m a follower of ASPCA stuff because I love animals.. particularly dogs.. there is no way the dogs are getting walks. Just no way.
Hey Ass, Pig.. why do y’all even have a dog? Abbie sure as hell doesn’t like them.. you two are completely apathetic towards them..
Are they just a THING among other THINGS

Watch.. we’re gonna get a video about “dog therapy”.. they are gonna talk over a montage of awkwardly forced photos of her petting poking... the dog. And a couple 2 second clips of her just looking at the dog. I know this cause they’ve uploaded utter crap like that before.
My GSD isn’t even trained for therapy and she acts more as a therapy dog for me.. therapy dogs pay close attention to their human.. even across the room, they will watch them... these dogs want to yeet out of the house sooo bad

I really do hate these people.. and I usually don’t hate like this.. but hate them.
i never wish bad things on people. It’s not like I want Abbie separated from them, but in a way, I do. Failures of human beings
Scammers.. that’s all they are. Whether it’s bad checks or ripping off people in his bike shop.. now they’re scamming thousands of people.

Ass... Pig...
I know you are reading this.. you failed your daughter. Ass, you failed two daughters. Enjoy all the THINGS while they last, cause one day you’re gonna wake up and suddenly Abbie is in her 20s, she weighs 300lbs, she’s not cute anymore when she wiggles her little finger saying “candy” and when you don’t give it to her, she’s gonna rip that nasty rats nest of hair off of Pig, rip off all the wall paper, probably eat it.. then load up all 974 lbs of you 3 into the cart to go to a hockey game you’re just gonna have to leave from 5 mins in..

and since SelfieWorld went bankrupt and you’re being investigated for tax fraud... all of the above will be made into a video titled “some times we got to do things we don’t want to do”
Or “mistakes were made, but we learned”
Or “teaching life skills”

it’s only gonna get about 6,000 views because you done lost most of your viewers either to boring content, Abbie not being cute anymore, people finally realizing what crap of people you are.. etc

It’s gonna happen to you guys sooner than later.. and I’ll just be sitting back watching your world crash..

too harsh?

“we’re not strict with meal time, but we sure as hell tie her down and block her in when it comes to slinging pumpkin guts everywhere. That’s because she’s learning.... Uh.... life skills.... ?”
I agree with you that one day things will go sideways for them. They've hung their wealth on unstainable income with Social Media, MLM's and a failing franchise.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does he allow her to eat like an animal? Ripping apart the pizza, eating with filthy hands. These people have no concept of what normal portions are. That is waaaaay to much pizza for one person.
Why must xtra cheese be added to everything they eat? This is what is piling on Abbie’s weight. She would eat it without the xtra cheese.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Hi Thilldebeasthd, I think that Cooking with Kay is a much better cook than you and would make a fab ambassador for Slimelife. Kay has the cutesthed dimpleth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Quick stop in to say hello, Tattlers.

I lost my sister this weekend. It was completely out of the blue. She just.....didn't wake up. She wasn't sick, no major medical issues. She just didn't wake up. We're waiting on the medical examiner's findings.
So things are a mess. She was young. 41. One adult child, one minor child.

This sucks.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

I lost my sister this weekend. It was completely out of the blue. She just.....didn't wake up. She wasn't sick, no major medical issues. She just didn't wake up. We're waiting on the medical examiner's findings.

This sucks.
I'm so sorry for your loss. 41 is indeed much too young. I hope you can get some answers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Gas prices are reality - no matter what your political leaning. Nobody is expressing politics - just sharing our lives - like we do daily
Stupid woman is wearing a strapless that she can't fill, so it tends to flip forward and takes material with it. Looks like she took the cutlets out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

This sucks.
Damn. That's heartbreaking! Losing a loved one just shatters everything in your world. I am deeply sorry for your loss. I know, that's such a cliché thing to say. But it's the truth. I'll definitely be keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

❤💕❤💕

• Heart
Reactions: 18
CoffeeMomof2, post: 8792418, member: 124456"]

This sucks.
[/QUOTE]
@CoffeeMomof2
I'm so sorry ((((hug))))
You must be in shock. Sending you and your family positive vibes. Please take care of you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17

This sucks.
Damn. I’m so terribly sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

This sucks.
tit. I'm so sorry.

• Heart

This sucks.
I am so sorry for your loss. That must have been a huge shock.

• Heart

This sucks.
I’m so sorry! I can’t even imagine what that’s like or what you’re goin thru! 💔 sending u positive thoughts & vibes as well as strength to deal with such a massive and sudden & unexpected loss! :(

• Heart
Hi Thilldebeasthd, I think that Cooking with Kay is a much better cook than you and would make a fab ambassador for Slimelife. Kay has the cutesthed dimpleth.

Anonother elfish cook ...
I would vomit, if i would have eat so much cream on this pasta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

This sucks.
I’m so sorry @CoffeeMomof2 for your loss.. That is completely shocking and I couldn’t imagine having someone so young, just pass away like that…

Tying it back to the Maass Family, A&P turn 41 this year. They aren’t young chickens. I hope they do realize that the funds in the trust (if they are still paying the premiums on the insurance policies and the insurance company agrees to pay out the outlandish policies they took out) only go for Abbie’s care and not their vehicle payments, RV payments, Isaiah’s college tuition, etc..

• Heart

This sucks.
Oh my…I’m so terribly sorry to hear this! I will add you and your family to my prayers 🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

This sucks.
I am so sorry to read this. What a devastating and shocking loss for your family. Many prayers for you and your loved ones 🙏 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.