Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Quick stop in to say hello, Tattlers.

I lost my sister this weekend. It was completely out of the blue. She just.....didn't wake up. She wasn't sick, no major medical issues. She just didn't wake up. We're waiting on the medical examiner's findings.
So things are a mess. She was young. 41. One adult child, one minor child.

This sucks.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Hi everyone, reporting in from the hospital. Im still here. :( Surgery was at 8:30 a.m. the 25th. Had a few surprises. I was having decompression and fusion on L2- L5, and the possibility of S1. As they began the laminectomy and entered/opened my spinal column they found a large synovial cyst that had been smashed/hidden under my collapsed vertebrae and discs, unseen on MRI's. So on top of the severe stenosis they had to remove the cyst as well. I ended up with such extreme swelling I could not move or feel my legs or anything below the waist. At all. I was terrified and cried all night Friday and into the early hours Saturday. On Saturday they began injecting high doses of Decadrom (steroid) by IV to get the swelling off the nerves. This began working slowly Saturday, and yesterday I could move my legs again and oh yeah- control my bladder too. But of course, I needed more drama, right? Well the side effect of the steroid was uncontrolled blood sugar. I am not diabetic. My highest glucose reading was 366. So I am still here to manage the blood sugar with insulin while slowly being weened off the steroid and getting on my feet. Today I successfully stood and walked (with a walker and therapist with me) to the restroom. I was supposed to be able to do that Friday evening, so Im days behind but feel so accomplished now! If things continue to improve I can probably go home Wednesday. Yesterday was the original discharge date, but thats ok. Im feeling so blessed. I truly, truly thought I was going to be paralyzed.
Thats all. :) :)
I havent been on in about a week or even thought of the Massholes, but I think of all of you all the time and wanted to let you know Im still with us, just lagging behind. Sorry about the format/typos, etc. Im still on morphine and oxy's so Im just pecking like a chicken and hoping it translates! (y)(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 49

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Would you guys like a break from the fukery that is The Maassives?
Here you go. ❤
BeeBee the Beauty.
A08225C1-5350-419C-864F-2BAC1D417151.jpeg
58E909DC-650F-44C8-B7D2-2345D60C5CA9.jpeg

To stay slightly on topic. Would y’all look at this perfect donkey butt? Guess what? It is smaller than Percillerpotamus’! 🤣 Think about that for a second. Literal farm animals have smaller asses than she does. I ❤ IT!
74FDC10C-41EE-4F54-836B-267F8DB97754.jpeg

Happy Sunday Friends!❤😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Even teens with severe autism can be jack-asses sometimes. Ask me how I know??! LOL. My boy spent most of the day without Youtube because of his foolishness. He also spent some time in his room because of continued foolishness and he was able to come out when he apologized. Basically he dished out some crap today and found out I was having none of it. LOL
Pre-teens, too!
Something must be in the water today because mine pulled some jackassery today too, and I have to tell you folks about it.

Y'all.
I got beat with a bottle of RANCH DRESSING this evening.

(and by "beat" I mean I got smacked twice in the arm before I took it away)

Child wanted a sandwich so they got the ranch dressing and the package of turkey from the fridge, brought it to me, and said "help, help."
They had eaten their dinner so a (half) sandwich before bed was fine, but I was in the middle of something so, as is normal, I said "okay, when Alexa beeps I'll make you a sandwich."
Again, normal thing around here, I'll set a 5 minute timer to finish what I'm doing then handle the request.
Wrong answer tonight.
Child shrieked, smacked me with the ranch dressing, smacked me again, and I grabbed the bottle before they could land a 3rd blow.
It was pretty obviously a tantrum so they immediately went to their room for hitting where they cried and wrapped themselves in a blanket until they had better control of their temper. I got sorries and child's hilarious version of hugs afterwards.

A bottle of fucking ranch dressing.
My first thought after disciplining my child was "shit, I have to tell Tattle about this...."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Tonight's Vlog:

So... they haven't taken Abbie to get her nails done again because she had a hard time with the ceilings.... "We didn't want it to be a negative experience." But they have no problem whatsoever continuing to force her to go to hockey games where she definitely has a problem with THOSE ceilings and the lights, and loud sounds and crowd of people.... Hmmm... ok... :unsure:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

nahthankx

They totally went off on their own on the field trip. Which as a former teacher, that’s so frowned down upon. It’s so annoying when a parent thinks they’re above the rest and take their kid off to do something else.
fieldtrips are about community and doing activities together.
But also they could have required ass to go because she’s uncontrollable and needs a 1 on 1 at all times. She’s a flight risk and a liability.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Hi everyone! I'm back! I appreciate all the well wishes so much, and I've missed all of you! 🥰🥰
I got home Thursday evening. Im happy to be home but I admit I was not prepared for such a painful recovery. I wouldnt wish this on anyone!

So I see Asa is still enthused about ending Abbie's formal education, and that the Beast is loose in the Big Easy with 3 of her minions. I think thats hysterical. Attendance to her retreats get smaller smaller. She looks like a fool- either her "team" cannot afford to waste cash on her trips, or do not like her well enough to attend. Does not reflect well on the #Bossbabe lol.

Oh- and Asa thinks that table will seat two people side by side. Average sized people, sure. Asa, your bride is as wide as your fridge- I cant wait to see her crammed into that set up! 🐽🐽

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Okay, so let me expound on why the rabid Fathering Autism viewers, colloquially known here on Tattle as humpers or leghumpers, are the way they are. In the last thread, I briefly talked about how they’re not blind, they’re not all intellectually disabled or “slow,” how they’re simply human doing human things.

I’ve talked quite a bit in previous threads about similarities between traditional cults and the way fans of some online influencers act in a cultlike manner
(and, for newcomers, my education and my real-life job centers on studying, monitoring, and writing about the ways people are manipulated via new media - online propaganda, in short)
and while there’s a ton to say about how humpers got to this point, I haven’t talked much about why they continue humping.

As I said previously, these humpers have invested significant time and emotional energy in the Maass family. They’ve almost certainly talked or posted about them to their family, friends, and/or online social media. They comment prolifically, often under their real names & real photos. Many have invested actual money - buying merch, subbing to the Patreon, gifts to the PO Box, Slimelife purchases, etc - as part of their membership in the Maass Squad tribe. Being a fan of this family is a part of their identity.
With so much invested, they unconsciously choose to disregard information that don’t align with the imaginary construct they’ve hitched themselves to. It’s a thing the human mind does. We’re all susceptible to it, and we all do it to some degree.

It’s painful and traumatizing to have to face the truth when a portion of a person’s very concept of self is based on lies or a false reality. Trust me, I’ve done it!!

Take, for example, something like flat earthers or people who believe JFK is still alive.
From the outside looking in, we’re like - holy shit, obviously the earth is round! There are dozens of ways to easily prove that it’s round! You could physically show a flat earther the curvature of the earth from a high altitude and that should clear it up, right?
Or obviously JFK isn’t still alive. He’s not going to show up at Applebees or in Dallas or anywhere else. Surely those people camping out waiting for him to show up will see the date come and go and they’ll realize they were wrong, won’t they?

….but, nope. Doesn’t work like that.
Some folks peel off. We still get people joining Tattle who are peeling off from the Abbie hysteria after years. But not everyone - in fact, a shockingly large number of people continue believing the earth is flat or that JFK is alive even in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary and significant social pressure from both strangers and those close to them. In fact, now they’re even more certain of the firmament or that Abbie’s a typical teen who will pack her lunch and drive the golf cart to work.

They’ve got too much of their identity tied to that belief. They’ve publicly espoused these beliefs, they speak with large, enthusiastic groups of likeminded people who reinforce these beliefs, they’ve made sacrifices in the name of these beliefs.
Whether it’s the FA patreon member who shares every Facebook post the Maasses make, or the homely woman in Priscilla’s downline who’s selling plasma to pay bills because that Slimelife success is just around the corner and she’ll show all her friends who told her not to join an MLM how wrong they are, or the elderly grandma who disowned her family and sold her paid-off home to go to Dallas for JFK’s return - they’ve all made sacrifices for and tied their identity to falsifiable bullshit. Yes, even easily identifiable bullshit like Asa & Priscilla spew.

To acknowledge the bullshit is to throw away their sense of self, lose their “community” (be that flat earthers or Maass Squad or whatever) and sense of belonging, and, for many, have to face the social and emotional repercussions in their actual day to day community. They’ve wasted money, they’ve neglected other responsibilities in real life in favor of the bullshit, they’ve probably spoken about the Maasses or JFK to people they see regularly so they can’t just pretend it never happened and they’ll be socially embarrassed. In extremes, they have cast off real world friends and/or family who maybe watched some of the FA vlogs and pointed out “hey, aren’t they exploiting this kid?” or “hey, it doesn’t seem like she’ll ever be able to fix herself lunch.”
Also, it really, really fucking sucks to fall for lies and you feel dumb for believing something so stupid, and no one wants to feel dumb ever.

So rather than acknowledge the bullshit and all the pain that would cause,
the humpers and the flat earthers and all them just disregard factual evidence to the contrary and latch further on to the bullshit. They’ve sunk way too much into it, and eventually something will prove they were right all along and their investments will be vindicated. Any day now, right? She’ll make a sandwich and bike to the park. The EAS will go off real soon. Abraham Lincoln will rise from the dead and prove that the earth is flat.
It has to happen, right?

Amusingly enough, it’s a similar story for Asa & Priscilla.
They’ve invested so fucking much into their little empire - financially, emotionally, socially, physically - that they cannot walk away.
To paraphrase one of my favorite thinkers, they’ve gazed long into the abyss and now the abyss is gazing right back.

For the humpers, once things blow up they’ll have a relatively minor struggle, in the grand scheme of things, to come to terms with their emotional distress. It’ll pass. They’ll be fine.
But for the Maasses, for those who gaze too long into the abyss, the fallout is nuclear.

So don’t think the humpers are somehow of low IQ, or on drugs, or somehow different or less than you, or me, or anyone. They’re just as human as us. We are all susceptible to this exact phenomenon.

• Heart
  • Haha

Srsmom

VIP Member
Even Ass admitted they aren't actually homeschooling her. They are pulling her out of school. Period. They are, supposedly, continuing her therapy. But there is zero "school" happening.

So there is no reason to refer to what they are doing as homeschool because it isn't.

My guess is all the working on life skills is for content only. Just for show.
Yep. Nothing but prop placement and jump cuts. Abbie is dirty, cannot do any personal hygiene tasks, and has very little that could possibly regress. Her signs are made up and sloppy. There is zero structure, zero exercise, no sensory play or stimulation…a big fat nothing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Hotographer512

VIP Member
She would have been disciplined the first time she threw that jacket on the floor, BUT, that would have meant that big P would have had to do the disciplining or picking up the jacket and we all know that’s not happening. Asa was not in the room when she did it so she just sat there…hmmm, so just allow the behavior?
She allows it because she doesn't want her ass kicked.
Remember, Abbie is mentally at most, 2 years old. She has no reasoning factors on top of that. In addition, she's practically feral because of all that and all of this is 100% the Hambeasts fault.
When she does the things she does that are "undesirable" it's simply her way to get their attention. They ignore her unless it's time to vlog.
Assa has used the term "attention Seeking behavior" several times which was surprising because it proved that they leave Abbie to her own devices and not interact with her. How could they? They are sooo busy doing their own things.
Abbie sits alone rocking, tearing up newspaper and eating it, stripping naked, engaging in fecal smearing, running around getting into things and even going into the shack getting a candle of Dummers and destroying it.
There are other examples too.
How could she possibly do all these things if she had proper supervision and/or engagement from the Hambeasts? She couldn't.
They are in such denial about her cognitive abilities that they treat her like there's nothing wrong with her brain and she's a "typical teenager".
Bottom line is they failed her miserably. The fact that she's 2 in her mind, neglected and made extremely food motivated results in Abbie today.
This is what they've "raised" and will have to live with.
Oh and Assa saying Abbie just wanted to "wrestle" nearly did me in. She's too old physically to be wrestling with. If he, Hogsiaha or Dummer are still wrestling with her and the Hambeasts think this is ok then I feel like CPS needs to revisit them.
There's something very fuked up with allowing that. She is 2 in her brain but laying all over her body as a 16 year old is just wrong.
Wrestling is probably contributed to why she's aggressive.
If you smack a 2 year olds hand most likely they will smack you or your hand back.
Sorry this is so long but I've been wanting to get these thoughts, opinions and observations out.

• Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Whimsical lately?
Hey @PatchouliRose 😍

@derr1117 & @Hotographer512 let me know last night you were asking about me...thank you for thinking of me! 🥰

It's been a week since I last posted and it feels like an eternity, to be honest.
Life totally got in the way of my Tattle shenanigans this past week.

Man Whimsical and I have a 15-year-old kitty named Zero. He had a rough week with some significant health issues, flooding issues in front of our driveway, the stress of the state of the world (which is really stressing me out), and over the weekend Man Whimsical's Dad ended up in ICU and on vent, but hopefully will be coming off of it soon. All of that took its toll on me because I had no desire to even snark on ASSa or Big P last week...which is unheard of! 😱

I did read a bit on here and liked a few comments but I'm so far behind in a week's time and have missed so much.

Zero (our15-year-old kitty) has had eye issues in his one eye since 2018 with ongoing infections. He has Glaucoma in that eye and in addition to that he now has a large mass growing next to his eye that was found last week. The vet feels his eye, along with the mass needs to come out. He was put on meds for 10 days while we decide what the next step will be.

We have decided we will not put him thru the surgery due to his age and all he would have to endure leading up to the surgery and recovery. The closest Vet Opthamalagist is a 3-hour drive away and that is a lot of driving time for a kitty who can hardly deal with driving 7 minutes to his normal vet. If it turns out the tumor is cancer or has spread further into his head, then he would need to be put to sleep.

I know cats hide when they are in pain, however, he is spunky, he is still as playful as a kitten, he is eating and drinking on a regular basis, and he does not act as if he is on death's door (except when we give him the medication!!) He is a constant presence in our home meaning he is not hiding, he is his normal happy self.

I'm taking him for a second opinion later this week in hopes that they will put him on eye drops to help keep the pressure down in his eye and provide pain management as we monitor the growth for changes in its size as well as look for changes in his behaviors daily.
We want to just make him comfortable and let him 'tell us' when it's time.

WHEW, that was a lot to unpack! I see there are a lot of silly photos and it's time for me to get busy making a new one....that will make me smile!!

I've missed you guys and until I get caught up, I'm sending positive vibes to all my fellow Tattlers who are in need.❤
I think I missed @RocketQueen's surgery and I do need to find out how she is doing.

I've included a photo of Zero I took on Sunday in one of his many KitNip Boxes and a silly one from a year ago I posted on FB when we took in a stray (Stella), who has since become Zero's best snuggle buddy...(after a good 6 months of hissing and spitting at Stella!):ROFLMAO:😂

IMG_5795.JPG

129639262_10223133509661843_8620708769315471972_n.jpg
IMG_4154.JPG

• Heart
  • Sad

Mz BW

Chatty Member
Poor Abbie, not only was her nappy full, but they forced her to play with the ball. She knew it was for the camera, because she could see. She kept trying to leave, but Massive Passive Aggressive Pig kept holding on to her.

They were drunk cooking the dinner, I have a feeling they were drunk when playing ball and trying to get Abbie into pool.
I am often sickened by this pair of fuckwits but this vlog is the worst. He is so drunk Abbie said before she was harassed near the pool that she needed to go to the bathroom but good ol know it all Assface won't let her because it was so frigging important to film that riveting piece of film STRAIGHT AWAY 😡🤬😡
If it's so obvious to us that she had a full nappy then how drunk did he need to be to ignore it?
Makes me worry about how they care for her when the camera is off. This was why I stopped watching FA. Oh & the fact that I cannot stand Assface for more than 2 seconds without longing to smack his condescending face.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I agree completely. It annoyed the shit out of me that he kept saying "Don't be agressive " instead of just saying "No don't hit". I don't think she even understand what don't be aggressive means.

She likely doesn't. We use simple words such as "we don't hit". After every attack, when he is calm, we go over what he did using his AAC. He knows full well that he hit, screamed, threw things, etc. He also has an "I'm sorry" button on that same page with all the behaviors he usually does. THIS is how they would teach others and teach Abbie to be responsible for what she does. He also has consequences for his actions like not being able to do something he likes. Discipline CAN be done. Just because he has autism does not give him the right to be an asshole...lol.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Holy cow.
What was the point of this vlog? They had McDonalds for lunch. P is probably mortified they sunk so slow.
More camper talk, and Abbie once again refusing to leave the cart. Asa thinks Abbie can be taught job skills, yet he cant manage to get her out of a vehicle without a stand-off.
Leftover pizza with a side of word vomit for dinner. What was he even trying to say?! Was that English? :unsure::unsure:

• Haha

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
Also, this livestock auction (thanks meow!) just confirms to me that Pig has IDD. Nobody with ANY dignity or self-awareness would parade around looking like that on camera unless they were a few pork pies short of a picnic.

• Haha
  • Heart

nahthankx

I gotta go back to the post about their date night paid for by her minions. What. The. Fuck.
Why would either of them accept that?
why boast about it?
so gross.

• Heart
  • Angry

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone..just popping in to say Howdy...I'm trying to watch the Asswipe brigade but find it hard to stomach them anymore.
It's turned into 2 fatasses getting well fatter, sorry not sorry but any cuteness Abbie had is gone and don't get me going about Asswipe Jr.
And we knew they lie but damn I didn't think lies could come so fast and thick. Abbie not going back to school is all money driven but hey blame the place you used for babysitting all those years.
I hope everyone is staying well and safe. I'm still enjoying *sarcasm* the after effects of the C word and the flu so it's work and sleep.
But I hope to be here more :), I do miss reading everyone's comments and sorry for the length

• Heart

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
Watching some old content.. this little clip of her young in the beginning..

I’m new, so I don’t know what the consensus among everyone is when it comes to how she was raised in the beginning...
But I’ll tell you one thing. Autistic or NT, I would not let my child just throw food around when I’m trying to teach them something. ESPECIALLY if they were autistic... I’ll admit, the first time she threw the pumpkin behind her, it was cute, and I as a mother would laugh at it too... but the moment she does it a second time. Nope. Such a huge moment to drop the ball and obviously shows why she gets away with not listening. She saw she got a positive reaction from throwing it. No one disciplined her. And I’m not talking anything extreme like yelling, or sending her away. You don’t have to make it a big deal... I’m talking simply putting a on a stern voice and telling her straight up we will NOT be doing that and if you continue, you’ll have to stop the activity... because years of this behavior has made her an utterly spoiled brat.
That’s my opinion anyways.

they can live in a big house
They can buy all the THINGS..
PigCilla can wear as much make up as she can..
Underneath it all, y’all are just white trash

I don’t think people would care if she wasn’t lying about all her regain. She was the one open about getting surgery and posting about it daily. She brought that upon herself. Then when people had questions about the surgery when they noticed weight gain she wanted us to ignore it? After she was sooooo proud then kept posting #105 down when that clearly wasn’t the case. She can ignore the questions all she wants but SHE opened herself up for that by posting about her surgery.
If the pig looked like she was actually trying to be healthy, she wouldn’t get made fun of as much
If the pig was a good mother, instead of spending all her time cashing bad checks and scamming people, she wouldn’t get made fun of as much
If she didn’t get overly defensive at any type of criticism, even positive, she wouldn’t get made fun of as much
If they even tried to teach Abbie something other than “donut” in the past 2 years.. she wouldn’t get made fun of as much..
If she fed her daughter more than fast food 10x a week.. she wouldn’t get made fun of as much.

If she showed ANYTHING that made her seem like a good person, she wouldn’t get made fun of as much.
🤷🏻‍♀️ Sorry, not sorry... but I very much dislike this woman.. very much. So honestly, I just don’t care that she gets made fun of for her weight. Wanna judge me by that? I’ll stand right up and say it again.. the Pig doesn’t deserve any sympathy..
ESPECIALLY HERE.

I. Just. Don’t. Care. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Btw.. Phobia? You think we’re scared of fat people? I live in the American south.. I wouldn’t be able to leave my apartment if it was phobia..
It’s not even a hatred for “fat people”
Just ONE fat person
(Well two.... gotta get Ass in there too)

Last edited:
  • Heart