Fathering Autism #117 Abbie Will Honk Big P Will Toot Asa Will Lie for Humper Loot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie goes to Grandpas house in yellow shorts but eats pizza later in the day in dark shorts. So still regularly peeing her pants. That'll be great when she starts work and also for the new Facebook hired babysitter/alleged teacher.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I think golf cart/car ride = food.

Stilll so much delusion by Asshat... he has to cut up her pizza because of sensory... not because she doesn't know how to eat it...because "autism". Did you see that huge plate of pizza... with extra cheese added by Asshat...?

Also... how do they keep Sandy out of the pool when she is in the backyard alone by herself?
Funny she had no issue chowing down a ton of pizza a year or so ago when they left 4 pizza boxes with pizza in them. She at like 8 pieces…well destroyed them mostly.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The cringe Limelife posts… i love this woman.

they are told to post 6 times a day… 😂

6B6F6DDE-DA11-468B-BC9F-08EFA76E74B5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yes funny that they post purple earrings the day after international Women’s Day, purple being the color of women’s movement around the world. Just weird.

Reactions: 10
Quick stop in to say hello, Tattlers.

I lost my sister this weekend. It was completely out of the blue. She just.....didn't wake up. She wasn't sick, no major medical issues. She just didn't wake up. We're waiting on the medical examiner's findings.
So things are a mess. She was young. 41. One adult child, one minor child.

This sucks.
I'm so sorry that you lost your sister. I lost mine 5 years ago the same way. She just went to sleep and didn't wake up. The coroner said that it was ischemic heart disease. I hope that you can get some closure from the ME's findings. Everyone says that her passing was the best way possible by going in her sleep. I got some comfort from that but damn I miss my sis. Hugs to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
$15.99 regular price? That’s insane!
Literal glittery scrapbook paper - you can probably cut 100 out of one page that costs .50/page and the little earring hooks are $4.00 for 60 pair. These things literally cost pennies to make. It's an elementary school art project.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I have seen and heard enough of Dickdo…😻….to develop a strong dislike for his arrogant ass. With that being said, I like him with Abbie. I just do. Without Pig, the vlogs are relaxed, He is relaxed and Abbie is definitely relaxed. Abbies eyes brightened instantly over the 4 days SheSow was away. I honestly think were it just Moobs raising Abbie things would go much better. Pig brings chaos. Pig brings the drama. Without her, they can just be…no having to cater to Pigs mindless begging for attention, be it via FB Lives or sideways photo shoots from the top of an extension ladder for the IG Maassbots. I bet they had the best 4 nights of sleep they have had in quite some time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have seen and heard enough of Dickdo…😻….to develop a strong dislike for his arrogant ass. With that being said, I like him with Abbie. I just do. Without Pig, the vlogs are relaxed, He is relaxed and Abbie is definitely relaxed. Abbies eyes brightened instantly over the 4 days SheSow was away. I honestly think were it just Moobs raising Abbie things would go much better. Pig brings chaos. Pig brings the drama. Without her, they can just be…no having to cater to Pigs mindless begging for attention, be it via FB Lives or sideways photo shoots from the top of an extension ladder for the IG Maassbots. I bet they had the best 4 nights of sleep they have had in quite some time.
100% agree that Abbie is a different girl when Pig is not around. I hate Asa's narrative, but he is the only nurturing that poor girl gets. If he would just put that GD camera down and focus on her actual needs and just be her dad instead of YouTube dad. I think his cortisol level has to be astronomical - he is running as hard as he can trying to keep this ship afloat - and the size of his gut is proof of this. I just can't believe that no one in their circle has the intelligence and the balls to tell him that they're killing themselves slowly living this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He needs the lipstick money now. He did another live last night……
😹 That cracks me up too. But, hell…he has been the one running the show anyways. He probably knows far more than she does about the products. All this time and she is still trying to sound out the ingredients from her product cheat sheet. I will buy some Sotoks and the charcoal soap if he takes over her Slimelife and sends her ass to SelfieWrld to frolick and eat Mexican with all the other Jacksonville “Moms”😹😹😹

100% agree that Abbie is a different girl when Pig is not around. I hate Asa's narrative, but he is the only nurturing that poor girl gets. If he would just put that GD camera down and focus on her actual needs and just be her dad instead of YouTube dad. I think his cortisol level has to be astronomical - he is running as hard as he can trying to keep this ship afloat - and the size of his gut is proof of this. I just can't believe that no one in their circle has the intelligence and the balls to tell him that they're killing themselves slowly living this way.
Did you notice how natural the interaction was between Abbie and Grandma? It is all about the vibe. ❤

PS. I will go take care of these horses and will make our new thread when I get back in just a few.😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
AMEN JAN! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Speak the TRUTH!😻

Ummmm Pigfuckles…We the Tattle delegation have determined that is a giant ass lie. She ALWAYS has breakouts. Always! Why can’t the heifer just be genuine and honest for once. Ugh! 🤢
View attachment 1113158t
WTF are those then? Barnacles? Permanent food stains?
Girlfriend needs a dermatologist, and side of leaving her skin to breathe.

This picture is perfect for a photoshop. Just don't know what to do, or how to use photoshop

• Haha
Reactions: 10
AMEN JAN! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Speak the TRUTH!😻

Ummmm Pigfuckles…We the Tattle delegation have determined that is a giant ass lie. She ALWAYS has breakouts. Always! Why can’t the heifer just be genuine and honest for once. Ugh! 🤢
View attachment 1113158
WTF are those then? Barnacles? Permanent food stains?
Her skin is reflecting what a crap diet she has. Her eating is catching up with her in more ways than one.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.