Fathering Autism #117 Abbie Will Honk Big P Will Toot Asa Will Lie for Humper Loot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pig soaking up some rays on her vacay....

I swear I thought this was her when I was scrolling, lol.
I’m sure someone could photo shop Pig’s head onto that body. (Please? Pretty please? 😉🙏 ). I would, but I don’t have a photo shop app on my phone, which I am using.

Sorry guyths. I see someone already edited the Piggy body pic, before I saw it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching some old content.. this little clip of her young in the beginning..

I’m new, so I don’t know what the consensus among everyone is when it comes to how she was raised in the beginning...
But I’ll tell you one thing. Autistic or NT, I would not let my child just throw food around when I’m trying to teach them something. ESPECIALLY if they were autistic... I’ll admit, the first time she threw the pumpkin behind her, it was cute, and I as a mother would laugh at it too... but the moment she does it a second time. Nope. Such a huge moment to drop the ball and obviously shows why she gets away with not listening. She saw she got a positive reaction from throwing it. No one disciplined her. And I’m not talking anything extreme like yelling, or sending her away. You don’t have to make it a big deal... I’m talking simply putting a on a stern voice and telling her straight up we will NOT be doing that and if you continue, you’ll have to stop the activity... because years of this behavior has made her an utterly spoiled brat.
That’s my opinion anyways.

they can live in a big house
They can buy all the THINGS..
PigCilla can wear as much make up as she can..
Underneath it all, y’all are just white trash

If the pig looked like she was actually trying to be healthy, she wouldn’t get made fun of as much
If the pig was a good mother, instead of spending all her time cashing bad checks and scamming people, she wouldn’t get made fun of as much
If she didn’t get overly defensive at any type of criticism, even positive, she wouldn’t get made fun of as much
If they even tried to teach Abbie something other than “donut” in the past 2 years.. she wouldn’t get made fun of as much..
If she fed her daughter more than fast food 10x a week.. she wouldn’t get made fun of as much.

If she showed ANYTHING that made her seem like a good person, she wouldn’t get made fun of as much.
🤷🏻‍♀️ Sorry, not sorry... but I very much dislike this woman.. very much. So honestly, I just don’t care that she gets made fun of for her weight. Wanna judge me by that? I’ll stand right up and say it again.. the Pig doesn’t deserve any sympathy..
ESPECIALLY HERE.

I. Just. Don’t. Care. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Btw.. Phobia? You think we’re scared of fat people? I live in the American south.. I wouldn’t be able to leave my apartment if it was phobia..
It’s not even a hatred for “fat people”
Just ONE fat person
(Well two.... gotta get Ass in there too)
Screenshot_20220307-230158-165.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Watching some old content.. this little clip of her young in the beginning..

I’m new, so I don’t know what the consensus among everyone is when it comes to how she was raised in the beginning...
But I’ll tell you one thing. Autistic or NT, I would not let my child just throw food around when I’m trying to teach them something. ESPECIALLY if they were autistic... I’ll admit, the first time she threw the pumpkin behind her, it was cute, and I as a mother would laugh at it too... but the moment she does it a second time. Nope. Such a huge moment to drop the ball and obviously shows why she gets away with not listening. She saw she got a positive reaction from throwing it. No one disciplined her. And I’m not talking anything extreme like yelling, or sending her away. You don’t have to make it a big deal... I’m talking simply putting a on a stern voice and telling her straight up we will NOT be doing that and if you continue, you’ll have to stop the activity... because years of this behavior has made her an utterly spoiled brat.
That’s my opinion anyways.

they can live in a big house
They can buy all the THINGS..
PigCilla can wear as much make up as she can..
Underneath it all, y’all are just white trash

If the pig looked like she was actually trying to be healthy, she wouldn’t get made fun of as much
If the pig was a good mother, instead of spending all her time cashing bad checks and scamming people, she wouldn’t get made fun of as much
If she didn’t get overly defensive at any type of criticism, even positive, she wouldn’t get made fun of as much
If they even tried to teach Abbie something other than “donut” in the past 2 years.. she wouldn’t get made fun of as much..
If she fed her daughter more than fast food 10x a week.. she wouldn’t get made fun of as much.

If she showed ANYTHING that made her seem like a good person, she wouldn’t get made fun of as much.
🤷🏻‍♀️ Sorry, not sorry... but I very much dislike this woman.. very much. So honestly, I just don’t care that she gets made fun of for her weight. Wanna judge me by that? I’ll stand right up and say it again.. the Pig doesn’t deserve any sympathy..
ESPECIALLY HERE.

I. Just. Don’t. Care. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Btw.. Phobia? You think we’re scared of fat people? I live in the American south.. I wouldn’t be able to leave my apartment if it was phobia..
It’s not even a hatred for “fat people”
Just ONE fat person
(Well two.... gotta get Ass in there too)
I just watched the pumpkin clip you described, and I think discipline is the least of their worries there. Abbie gave pretty clear signals that she DID NOT LIKE touching the raw pumpkin. She pulled her hand away the instant she touched it, she was hesitant to put her hand back in, she wiped her hand on her clothes as soon as she could, and she even went so far as to push her entire seat…which she was TIED to so she could not get away…away from the table. And yet they keep telling her to grab some of the pumpkin, and Ass even pulls her chair right back over. This poor has never had any autonomy, she’s been forced to do whatever tit they thought was cute her whole life. They take such advantage of that fact that she can’t say the word “no.”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I just watched the pumpkin clip you described, and I think discipline is the least of their worries there. Abbie gave pretty clear signals that she DID NOT LIKE touching the raw pumpkin. She pulled her hand away the instant she touched it, she was hesitant to put her hand back in, she wiped her hand on her clothes as soon as she could, and she even went so far as to push her entire seat…which she was TIED to so she could not get away…away from the table. And yet they keep telling her to grab some of the pumpkin, and Ass even pulls her chair right back over. This poor has never had any autonomy, she’s been forced to do whatever tit they thought was cute her whole life. They take such advantage of that fact that she can’t say the word “no.”

💯💯💯
Asshat is far more concerned about what he thinks will look good for the vlog and get the most clicks, views, and likes. A&P have frequently said that playing with the pumpkin guts is Abbie's most favorite thing. Yet, Abbie reacts the way you described. Hey Asshat, if it's her favorite thing, something she really really loves, why do you have to repeatedly tell her to continue playing etc?

In this vlog (from this year), both A&P were literally up in Abbie's face demanding that she participate. Princess P with her high pitched relentless "encouragement" and Asshat making sure that Abbie can't leave/go anywhere. They have her boxed in, for duck sake.
She may not be able to vocally say no, but she does shake her head no. The two chucklefucks just ignore it or Asshat tries to say that Abbie doesn't really know what she's saying when she shakes her head no.

238947892374.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I haven’t watched - she is TIED to a chair?????

• Wow
  • Sad
I had to take peek at the pumpkin vlog. While it would not surprise me if they had tied her to the table, that is not what I saw. Her booster seat, albeit usually used for toddlers, is strapped to the chair, and she is loosely strapped in the booster seat. Not that abnormal for those types of seats. They have a tendency to not be very stable, especially with a super active child, if they are not strapped down in some form or fashion. Outside of that, I agree she wanted nothing to do with sticking her hands in that mess. It is clear they have been dismissing her body language for a very long time.
Also, not surprising was Pig dancing in the drivers seat, next to what looks like an empty cup of ice cream or milkshake. SMH! 🐷

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I had to take peek at the pumpkin vlog. While it would not surprise me if they had tied her to the table, that is not what I saw. Her booster seat, albeit usually used for toddlers, is strapped to the chair, and she is loosely strapped in the booster seat. Not that abnormal for those types of seats. They have a tendency to not be very stable, especially with a super active child, if they are not strapped down in some form or fashion. Outside of that, I agree she wanted nothing to do with sticking her hands in that mess. It is clear they have been dismissing her body language for a very long time.
Also, not surprising was Pig dancing in the drivers seat, next to what looks like an empty cup of ice cream or milkshake. SMH! 🐷
I see, it's the belt from the booster. But she was big enough to lean forward to stand up and pull that big chair on top of her. Just still not safe at her size. I remember the modified pvc pipe they would put her arms in so she couldn't bend them to bite herself. I understand the logic of restraint to keep her from harming herself, but the pvc pipe seemed like it could hurt her - there had to be a better way.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I see, it's the belt from the booster. But she was big enough to lean forward to stand up and pull that big chair on top of her. Just still not safe at her size. I remember the modified pvc pipe they would put her arms in so she couldn't bend them to bite herself. I understand the logic of restraint to keep her from harming herself, but the pvc pipe seemed like it could hurt her - there had to be a better way.
Oh there surely is a better way for that. They specifically make arm restraints for kids with special needs, and they are not that expensive. https://www.nono-armhelper.com/shop

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen Whimsical lately?
Hey @PatchouliRose 😍

@derr1117 & @Hotographer512 let me know last night you were asking about me...thank you for thinking of me! 🥰

It's been a week since I last posted and it feels like an eternity, to be honest.
Life totally got in the way of my Tattle shenanigans this past week.

Man Whimsical and I have a 15-year-old kitty named Zero. He had a rough week with some significant health issues, flooding issues in front of our driveway, the stress of the state of the world (which is really stressing me out), and over the weekend Man Whimsical's Dad ended up in ICU and on vent, but hopefully will be coming off of it soon. All of that took its toll on me because I had no desire to even snark on ASSa or Big P last week...which is unheard of! 😱

I did read a bit on here and liked a few comments but I'm so far behind in a week's time and have missed so much.

Zero (our15-year-old kitty) has had eye issues in his one eye since 2018 with ongoing infections. He has Glaucoma in that eye and in addition to that he now has a large mass growing next to his eye that was found last week. The vet feels his eye, along with the mass needs to come out. He was put on meds for 10 days while we decide what the next step will be.

We have decided we will not put him thru the surgery due to his age and all he would have to endure leading up to the surgery and recovery. The closest Vet Opthamalagist is a 3-hour drive away and that is a lot of driving time for a kitty who can hardly deal with driving 7 minutes to his normal vet. If it turns out the tumor is cancer or has spread further into his head, then he would need to be put to sleep.

I know cats hide when they are in pain, however, he is spunky, he is still as playful as a kitten, he is eating and drinking on a regular basis, and he does not act as if he is on death's door (except when we give him the medication!!) He is a constant presence in our home meaning he is not hiding, he is his normal happy self.

I'm taking him for a second opinion later this week in hopes that they will put him on eye drops to help keep the pressure down in his eye and provide pain management as we monitor the growth for changes in its size as well as look for changes in his behaviors daily.
We want to just make him comfortable and let him 'tell us' when it's time.

WHEW, that was a lot to unpack! I see there are a lot of silly photos and it's time for me to get busy making a new one....that will make me smile!!

I've missed you guys and until I get caught up, I'm sending positive vibes to all my fellow Tattlers who are in need.❤
I think I missed @RocketQueen's surgery and I do need to find out how she is doing.

I've included a photo of Zero I took on Sunday in one of his many KitNip Boxes and a silly one from a year ago I posted on FB when we took in a stray (Stella), who has since become Zero's best snuggle buddy...(after a good 6 months of hissing and spitting at Stella!):ROFLMAO:😂

IMG_5795.JPG

129639262_10223133509661843_8620708769315471972_n.jpg
IMG_4154.JPG

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Hey @PatchouliRose 😍

@derr1117 & @Hotographer512 let me know last night you were asking about me...thank you for thinking of me! 🥰

It's been a week since I last posted and it feels like an eternity, to be honest.

Man Whimsical and I have a 15-year-old kitty named Zero. He had a rough week with some significant health issues, flooding issues in front of our driveway, the stress of the state of the world (which is really stressing me out), and over the weekend Man Whimsical's Dad ended up in ICU and on vent, but hopefully will be coming off of it soon. All of that took its toll on me because I had no desire to even snark on ASSa or Big P last week...which is unheard of! 😱

I did read a bit on here and liked a few comments but I'm so far behind in a week's time and have missed so much.

Zero (our15-year-old kitty) has had eye issues in his one eye since 2018 with ongoing infections. He has Glaucoma in that eye and in addition to that he now has a large mass growing next to his eye that was found last week. The vet feels his eye, along with the mass needs to come out. He was put on meds for 10 days while we decide what the next step will be.

We have decided we will not put him thru the surgery due to his age and all he would have to endure leading up to the surgery and recovery. The closest Vet Opthamalagist is a 3-hour drive away and that is a lot of driving time for a kitty who can hardly deal with driving 7 minutes to his normal vet. If it turns out the tumor is cancer or has spread further into his head, then he would need to be put to sleep.

I know cats hide when they are in pain, however, he is spunky, he is still as playful as a kitten, he is eating and drinking on a regular basis, and he does not act as if he is on death's door (except when we give him the medication!!) He is a constant presence in our home meaning he is not hiding, he is his normal happy self.

I'm taking him for a second opinion later this week in hopes that they will put him on eye drops to help keep the pressure down in his eye and provide pain management as we monitor the growth for changes in its size as well as look for changes in his behaviors daily.

WHEW, that was a lot to unpack! I see there are a lot of silly photos and it's time for me to get busy making a new one....that will make me smile!!

I've missed you guys and until I get caught up, I'm sending positive vibes to all my fellow Tattlers who are in need.❤
I think I missed @RocketQueen's surgery and I do need to find out how she is doing.

I've included a photo of Zero I took on Sunday in one of his many KitNip Boxes and a silly one from a year ago I posted on FB when we took in a stray (Stella), who has since become Zero's best snuggle buddy...(after a good 6 months of hissing and spitting at Stella!):ROFLMAO:😂

View attachment 1111028

View attachment 1111051View attachment 1111061

My cat has glaucoma in one of his eyes. It started turning a weird color. His mood didn’t really change. But his eyeball started getting bigger and so to the vet I went. He has drops I give him 2xs a day and he is rechecked to see if the pressure is stable. I worry that you be of the times I take him is not going to be good news as the vet has stated that the pressure is painful to him and he would need to have his eye removed if it can’t be controlled. He was a rescue and we guess him to be @ 7 years old. I pray your cat isn’t in pain and that it all works out for the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My cat has glaucoma in one of his eyes. It started turning a weird color. His mood didn’t really change. But his eyeball started getting bigger and so to the vet I went. He has drops I give him 2xs a day and he is rechecked to see if the pressure is stable. I worry that you be of the times I take him is not going to be good news as the vet has stated that the pressure is painful to him and he would need to have his eye removed if it can’t be controlled. He was a rescue and we guess him to be @ 7 years old. I pray your cat isn’t in pain and that it all works out for the best.
The vet is convinced his eye is too far gone and in addition to the mass, it's quite a mess. I'm hoping for better news from this next vet we see. We don't want to put him thru the surgery nor do we want glaucoma or the mass to cause him pain, so it's a tricky situation to be in, trying to gauge what to do based on his behavior, etc.

This entire situation totally made me think of Abbie.
Neither Abbie nor Zero have any way of telling us they are in pain, it's a matter of figuring it out and I hate that, for both of them.

What kind of drops to you use? I hope your kitty is doing ok.😻 Thank you for that info!!
🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey @PatchouliRose 😍

View attachment 1111028

Aww Whimsy I hate to hear all this! Your Zero looks just like my Neyland ! Here's to better days for all of you! 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey @PatchouliRose 😍

View attachment 1111028

@Whimsical
I'm sorry to hear about Zero. Sounds like you have a great plan of action.
I noticed that we almost have the same cats!
These are my boys, Doug and Tommy!
IMG_20210808_201346642~4.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.