Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they are going through Wisconsin on their way to Minnesota or if they will take a hard left?
😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly. She is such a jack ass. She has the head of a Triceratops. It probably is wobbling around because it gets stuck half way down her melon.

View attachment 1057866

How nice! Look, she even has her football pads on…OH Wait! 🐷 Wiggle wiggle gunty gunt jiggle.
Hey Meow! I think the “Wiggle wiggle gunty gunt jiggle” would make a fantastic thread title. Save it for next time! 😹😻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
A DJ?????? Is she drunk???? 😂 😂 😂 😂 What would Abbie do at a nursery? Eat the dirt?? Why do they entertain these ridiculous thoughts?Do they REALLY BELIEVE Abbie could EVER function on her own in a job? I honestly don't understand....
If she’s at work and has to use the bathroom what happens? If she doesn’t understand something what happens? If she just walks out of the workplace what happens? I could go on…they must be really hard up for content!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have also been thinking about the prompt dependency. She is also prompt dependent because she’s never allowed to explore things in her own way, she’s always forced to play or do in a certain way with her tables tasks etc. And with ‘life skill’ tasks they immediately jump in to fix it if she gets it wrong either by doing it for her or hand over hand. She’s never been allowed the time to work it out herself. So she’s hasn’t learnt to develop any problem solving or thinking skills. The masssholes have failed her in so many ways. Yes she has severe learning disabilities but I do think that in the right environment with the right therapies she could be so much better. Her speech and language has focused on her talking rather than teaching her ways of communicating better, I cant see that an OT has ever done any sensory work with her, ABA is well….a whole other topic altogether. If her sensory and developmental age needs were met, I think she would be significantly different child.
You are completely correct. She has never been allowed the time to work it out for herself. Even with games and toys. Asshat barks at her or snatches it out of her hand because she isn't playing with it ''the right way''. Toys are meant to be played with in whatever way a child finds fun, for fck sake! Who cares if she isn't playing with it the ''right'' way? Honestly.

All Asshat (and Princess P) have taught her is that any choice she may make is wrong, that if she messes up, Asswipe will more than likely do it for her and as you've said, no problem solving or thinking skills. Because it's been that way for so long now, it would be very difficult to change it. I don't think it's totally impossible. But it would take much more hard work, focus, and consistency than A&P are willing to put forth.

With Abbie's sensory needs, it seems Asshat ignores them until she has a really bad day and is "super stimmy". Then, he'll do a couple of sensory activities with her (mostly for the benefit of the vlog). Rather than meeting her sensory needs every day and trying to keep her at a happy level instead of putting it off till things get too bad to ignore.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
As a mother pf an autistic child, reading these just breaks my heart. I do know that everything they said my son couldn't do- he is now doing because we dropped everything and devoted ourselves to him 150%. I feel like these bozos just expect everyone to help Abbie but guess what I learned? NO ONE and i mean NO ONE (regardless of the salary) is going HELP YOUR CHILD LIKE THE PARENTS CAN. I eat, sleep, drink autism for 10 years now. Autism is not am excuse. You just have to figure put how to get through to the child. Rant over
Exactly!you have to get into their world and not try and get them to conform to ours

A DJ?????? Is she drunk???? 😂 😂 😂 😂 What would Abbie do at a nursery? Eat the dirt?? Why do they entertain these ridiculous thoughts?Do they REALLY BELIEVE Abbie could EVER function on her own in a job? I honestly don't understand....
What is their train of thought even? Abbie likes to eat dirt and mulch...so she could work in a nursery! By that train of logic, she likes to lick baby raccoons...maybe she can work at a wildlife sanctuary too.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is their train of thought even? Abbie likes to eat dirt and mulch...so she could work in a nursery! By that train of logic, she likes to lick baby raccoons...maybe she can work at a wildlife sanctuary too.
The Reality is that Abbie will have to "work" in a place that allows 1:1 job coach ... that will limit where she can go. We are thinking of "work" like a regular job..but probably in that 1:1 environment might be only a couple of hours a week and very geared towards her .. not like a regular job where you are on your own and the employer is demanding certain things of you... that is if she works at all.

I know less severely disabled people can be in an actual working environment with varying degrees of oversight.. I see them all the time... but unfortunately that is not Abbie.

Most likely the job coach will see to it that she goes to the bathroom, keeps her shoes on, doesn't eat dirt or run off... etc etc.... I"m thinking anyway.

Reactions: 13
As a mother pf an autistic child, reading these just breaks my heart. I do know that everything they said my son couldn't do- he is now doing because we dropped everything and devoted ourselves to him 150%. I feel like these bozos just expect everyone to help Abbie but guess what I learned? NO ONE and i mean NO ONE (regardless of the salary) is going HELP YOUR CHILD LIKE THE PARENTS CAN. I eat, sleep, drink autism for 10 years now. Autism is not am excuse. You just have to figure put how to get through to the child. Rant over

18 years here now. We had some rough years, but I asked my hubby this morning "Did you ever think he would be easy to get ready for school at 18?"

I can’t believe that they just bought that couch and it’s wearing down already…from rocking violently, cushions tossed to the floor, and now having to shave the pulls off of it probably daily? You get what you pay for I guess. It’s brand new!
Unwashed, naked feet and diapers full soaked with urine and feces are doing the rest ...

• Sick
  • Haha
“Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say, but nothing comes out when they move their lips just a bunch of gibberish….”
Gotta love some Eminem and Dr. Dre. PREACH!🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

They see me rolling…ummmm hmmmm.🐷
😹LMAO😹

HAPPY GALENTINES DAY TATTLERS!❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Rodeo is amazing! My daughter is a barrel racer
We have our Dixie National Rodeo this week. We went yesterday, barrel racing is my favorite… those girls come flying into the arena like a bat out of hell!! The Gatlin Brothers also had a show there last night. I think we were the youngest ones there! It was fun, I sang my heart out. It took me back to 1979 when I was a sophomore in high school singing into hairbrushes with my sisters. It was fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just an observation but, didn’t he say some time ago that princess p would be featured less in the vlog at her request? Either it never happened (her being filmed less) or she changed her mind cause she needs attention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone please. Take the phone/camera away from her. And while you’re at it, take away the tight ass, gunt-spotlighting T-shirt’s. Thank God the lipstick versus mascara “battle” is over. That tit is so stupid.
And she doesn't use filters...her jowls have literally disappeared here..and her face is half the size... she has this skinny head... then she has these huge arms still...lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
O. M. G! 😂 What is this life this morning?
Starts with a 🐷. Ends with a 🐷.

I am beginning to wonder if meet and greets are going to be a thing this summer.🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Someone please. Take the phone/camera away from her. And while you’re at it, take away the tight ass, gunt-spotlighting T-shirt’s. Thank God the lipstick versus mascara “battle” is over. That tit is so stupid.
This shizzle she puts on Instagram really gets to me! MLM money making rubbish! She’d be nowhere without her daughter, nowhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.