Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I can't watch it, I tried but I just want to knock him on his pointy head.
His captions piss me the FK Off! He needs to get off his a fat lazy ass and do tit himself instead of always leaching of everyone else! He’s 20 frickin years old! He can keep his own damn self on track! tit! Grow a frickin pair douchebag! 😡👊😤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe he listened in on some goal getter self improvement ShMack with Mommy and her team. She probably bought him this. Maybe he fancies himself as a coach? im not watching it. 😂😂

34C28C3F-7D7C-4912-805F-A7F44CA097FB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good god. Once again- Isaiah is talking about ways to make and complete goals, and do better. This is his topic every single vlog.
EVERY 👏 SINGLE 👏 VLOG!! 👏
When he started talking about his goals and how he procrastinates I fast forwarded 5 mins. Hit play. Still saying the same thing.
Isaiah! You know why you dont care about getting tit done? Its because nothing is at stake.
Mommy is still going to pay for your school, housing, food, leisure, and any other goddamn thing you want.
If your truck payment hinged on completing a task on time, maybe you'd do it. Get a real job, and man up.
Audible doesnt want to sponsor you. NO ONE IS WATCHING you lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly feel bad for Abbie because her parents do not value her for who she is. I hope they realize that Abbie probably will never be able to work and even if she does she would have to have someone guide her with the tasks.Also I don't think someone would hire her because of her honking. Also why would they want Abbie to work anyway they already make money off of her by exploiting her.

Reactions: 22
Why is it that P always looks masculine and A always looks feminine?
The list of possible causes is a long one! 😀 They often look like brother and sister. Maybe they just naturally swap physical traits. Pig eats like a man. Drinks like three men. Moobs handles the child rearing and uses his giant wife's expensive skin care products. She bakes her thick flesh in the sun. Moobie is usually hiding from his life under a trucker cap. Sun damage definitely lends itself to that ruddy, overworked skin appearance men generally develop. Though they both eat like total tit, Pig has a much more lengthy history of obesity. I imagine that does not work well with hormone production. She probably is working with a heavy load of testosterone. The more obese Assa becomes, the bigger the Moobs…increased estrogen? All my silly speculation, but still…😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Did anyone see that P has now created a TikTok for Lipstick Mama?
The intro is literally "for looking less dead."
Guess she wasnt getting any feed back from instagram so shes moving on lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did anyone see that P has now created a TikTok for Lipstick Mama?
The intro is literally "for looking less dead."
Guess she wasnt getting any feed back from instagram so shes moving on lol
Are TikTok accounts a dime a dozen like on IG? Asking for a frand.😻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her head is so huge :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and her fat chins have mysteriously appeared. :unsure: slimming app must have broken. 🤷‍♀️

She posted this as well. They ain't got money?? Better get to work there Abigail Lorraine. Boss Babe momma is broke.

1644886998954.png

What did she change costumes? Both posts say they were taken at the steakhouse. Must have been a clothing change for second dinner.

1644887101680.png
1644887133434.png

And they stuck Abbie in this monstrosity and didn't even bother brushing her hair.

1644887200343.png

Here is her TikTok if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Valentines Day reminded me that its now been 2 years since the scandal broke, and Sandy the band-aid/ Cousin Oliver dog was bought to distract the viewers. Ahhh, the memories! 🥰 🥰

#OurBigFatValentinesDay💘 #NotReally21stValentinesDayTogether💘 #DidYourValentineFatherAnotherChildMineDid💘 #MarriageGoals💘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What did she change costumes? Both posts say they were taken at the steakhouse. Must have been a clothing change for second dinner.

View attachment 1063187View attachment 1063188
His hair is "styled" completely differently too.

That's weird. Are they just too dumb to post the correct photos for their steakhouse feast or are they trying to fudge the timeline again? Or do they know the humpers don't care about reality & will happily believe anything they say?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
her hair looks decidedly worse since shilling the sham shampoo tit

well there,is breakfast, lunch and dinner out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All of the photos are tagged as being at the steakhouse because one can only tag one location in a post.

I like how she thinks Ass for giving them a great Valentine's Day and then posts a picture of Abbie at school. Maybe thank the JSA staff instead...because I know you did not do tit to celebrate for or with that child, Priscilla.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
His hair is "styled" completely differently too.

That's weird. Are they just too dumb to post the correct photos for their steakhouse feast or are they trying to fudge the timeline again? Or do they know the humpers don't care about reality & will happily believe anything they say?
Maybe she stuffed her fat face so much at the first dinner that she dumped it in her diaper and had to change into the outfit she keeps in her car for when she craps herself from eating too much. Wonder if Asshole helped clean Pig up? He should be used to it by now!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.