Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here :giggle: I have been happily lurking, I have spat my drink a lot here 🤣
I don't watch these crappy people often but I had to post just to ask - WTAF is up with those fugly dresses they put on Abby for "occasions"?? This rag & the recent green thing look like her mother chose the ugliest worst fitting pos she could find to humiliate her daughter 👿🐷🐽😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
her hair looks decidedly worse since shilling the sham shampoo tit

well there,is breakfast, lunch and dinner out
Just today? This is AFTER last nights DUKES vs HELLMANS Super Bowl snacks? Someone is feeling the love in one way..and one way only. Yummies in her tummies.❤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The only way that boy will ever be successful on 'all his socials' is to be Abbie's full time caregiver and film it.
He lives in such a beautiful area. He is quite ok with his camera and has decent video editing skills.
He could have excellent content.
There's so much opportunity there and it's FREE!!
He's just not smart enough to realize it.
Maybe one of them there audio books he's been reading could help?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They're also continuing to be ableist as hell by riding the idea of a job so hard. Because why does Abbie even need a job? She isn't some unmotivated college kid freeloading off her parents' money (that's her brother)...she's a severely disabled young woman who doesn't understand the concept of employment and has shown absolutely no interest in doing any kind of work. To her, there is no meaningful difference between having a job and going to school, or to an enrichment program, or to one of her parents' beloved hockey games. She doesn't need a job to support herself financially...in fact, she can't support herself financially if her parents want her to keep her disability benefits.

And there are plenty of other good excuses for them to pull her out of school. Heck, they could run with Assa's earlier "my princess is too good for your menial tasks" narrative and say they're pulling her out because they don't want her to have a job. "JSA is really becoming more focused on vocational training for students at Abbie's age, and we don't want her to work a 9-5...we want her to live her best life, so we're pulling her out to involve her in other activities." Then quit school and take her on more RV trips, try getting her involved in a sport again, pull out Crazy Nanny's old painting setup, throw her back on the surfboard, buy her a musical instrument...whatever. The humpers would swallow that just as easily as they swallow everything else.

So what's the point? Why push so hard for Abbie to get a job? Because that's what "normal" people do. That's part of their Autism Princess vision. Just like Assa envisioned her walking along the beach with her beloved disability dog, or becoming a surfer girl Salt Life model, or walking through downtown Riverside with her live-in caretaker while the adoring residents of the neighborhood smiled and waved and handed her cookies...having a job is part of their fantasy of a wholesomely disabled child, and disabled child that they can accept and be proud of. Because her parents may say they long ago "accepted" that they have a special needs child...but they're lying. They accepted the idea of a certain kind of special needs child. And unfortunately that special needs child is not a child that Abbie can ever be. They still haven't accepted their daughter as she truly is, and she is missing out because of it.
so perfectly said. This is exactly it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her head is so huge :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and her fat chins have mysteriously appeared. :unsure: slimming app must have broken. 🤷‍♀️

She posted this as well. They ain't got money?? Better get to work there Abigail Lorraine. Boss Babe momma is broke.

View attachment 1063183

What did she change costumes? Both posts say they were taken at the steakhouse. Must have been a clothing change for second dinner.

View attachment 1063187View attachment 1063188

And they stuck Abbie in this monstrosity and didn't even bother brushing her hair.

View attachment 1063191

Here is her TikTok if anyone is interested.

Don’t they own an iron or a steamer. AssA looks like a rumpled mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Isaiah vlog: I usually can't get through these, but figured I would post for the brave souls. Happy V day!

Kid needs a college advisor, a good therapist and a doc to help him with his ADD. YouTube humpers can’t help you, son. Change your path young man. Turn from the tit show that is your family, get some help and find your way. I REALLY wish he would

Good god. Once again- Isaiah is talking about ways to make and complete goals, and do better. This is his topic every single vlog.
EVERY 👏 SINGLE 👏 VLOG!! 👏
When he started talking about his goals and how he procrastinates I fast forwarded 5 mins. Hit play. Still saying the same thing.
Isaiah! You know why you dont care about getting tit done? Its because nothing is at stake.
Mommy is still going to pay for your school, housing, food, leisure, and any other goddamn thing you want.
If your truck payment hinged on completing a task on time, maybe you'd do it. Get a real job, and man up.
Audible doesnt want to sponsor you. NO ONE IS WATCHING you lol.
I’d bet anything that he is on academic probation and a this is his one chance to get his grades up to be able to stay.

• Heart
Kid needs a college advisor, a good therapist and a doc to help him with his ADD. YouTube humpers can’t help you, son. Change your path young man. Turn from the tit show that is your family, get some help and find your way. I REALLY wish he would

I’d bet anything that he is on academic probation and a this is his one chance to get his grades up to be able to stay.
Probably.
He admitted he couldn't even get to class on time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Her teeth are just nasty....and the lip gloss application only highlights the nicotine stains/deposits/food residue around her gum line.
Her teeth are not so bad, mine are looking much uglier. But her gums are making the impression, that there's already little blood circulation.
It happens when peoples don't brush their teeth regulary or the right way.
Maybe she's already unable to lift her heavy, massive arms to reach them ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mr "My Scale said I haven't gained any weight" button is holding on for dear life.
Why doesn’t she just be honest and admit her faults and maybe just ask for help instead of pretending and avoiding the issue? She might get a bit more street cred then!

Reactions: 13
LMFAO why does this idiot not put her lipsmack into the corners of her mouth? She looks bleeping stupid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Send in the Clowns lyrics, very apt me thinks?

Isn't it rich?
Are we a pair?
Me here at last on the ground
You in mid-air
Send in the clowns
Isn't it bliss?
Don't you approve?
One who keeps tearing around
One who can't move
Where are the clowns?
Send in the clowns
Just when I stopped
Opening doors
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours
Making my entrance again with my usual flair
Sure of my lines
Noone is there
Don't you love a farce?
My fault, I fear
I thought that you'd want what I want
Sorry my dear
But where are the clowns?
Send in the clowns
Don't bother
They're here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.